Xiumin's Hangout Session

Here We Go

Xiumin's P.O.V

I hear laughter as I walk down the hall tord EXO's practice room, so I decided to check it out. When I get there I see Tao wrapping Izz in a tight hug and she is not objecting to it. It made sort of sad that she didn't really give me hugs. Tao looked up and saw me but he pretended like he didn't. I just turned around, I had a job to do now. Instead of getting extra practice I have to go plan a "Hangout Session". What does Izz like thou? Maybe should ask Kris.  . . Nah. To obvious. I remember she likes Basketball. There we go, I am taking her to a indoor sports arcade. *Later that day*

"Hey Izz do you wanna go to the arcade with me?"

"Sure." I was doing a happy dance in my head. Then we departed on our mission to get to the arcade.*At Arcade* 

"First person to twenty baskets gets to pick next game." I chuckled at her response, and thus the game began.

No one's P.O.V

Meanwhile somewhere else in the arcade were two people who were on a date. 

"Oppa, will you win me a stuffed animal?"

"Anything for you Angel."

"You are so sweet. Thank you Oppa." Then the girl gave the guy a hug. Little did they know, they were being watched, by someone who was shopping at the mall but happened to stumble upon them undetected. That person was Kyungsoo and the couple was Alexis and BTS's Jimin.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

While I watch Alexis and Jimin they gaze into each other's eyes with lots of Love and it makes my heart shatter knowing that I actually could have stopped this from ever happening. If I had just kept her with me I would not feel so empty now. If only I had Tao's EXO Power of Time control and I could figure out a way to go back. Just then I heard familiar voices that were coming from another part of the arcade.

"Hahah. I win."

"So does this mean that I just lost to a girl."

"Your in for it now. First person to get the highest score on Call Of Duty doesn't have to pay for the food we get after this."

"Deal." The first voice was Izz and the second one was Xiumin. How do I manage to run into more people I know personally when I was trying to be alone? I'm heading home because I don't think I can stand Jimin and Alexis if they continued to be there. So I left with a heavy heart.

Izz's P.O.V 

I beat Xiumin again. "Xiumin, are you just letting me win?"

"No. I am trying to win."

"Well I am hungry so you have to pay since you are the guy here."

"I was gonna pay anyway wasn't I?"

"True Dat." Then I said Thanks. "This was so much fun Xiumin. We should do this again sometime after Mistic's debut."

"I am looking forward to it." Then Xiumin took me to the dorm for Mystic. As I was walking tord the door Xiumin said 

"Wait!" I suddenly turned around and was met with Xiumin's lips on mine. I was startled and as quickly as his lips were on mine they were gone and so was he. His lips were soft, but he wasn't my first kiss. That belonged to one special person in particular. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris.

 

 

Author's note

I hoped this satisfied some of my readers. Also I will try to get Kyungsoo into a more positive light about his past and his dating situation. As always I love all my readers and whatever comments you have. In till next time, bye.