DeerLuhan2233

Seventeen Imagines! - Requests Closed

"Its too sunny," Tiffany groaned, shading her eyes from the harsh rays of the sun.

 
"Come on, you have to swim with me please!" Dino pouted, his lower lip sticking out adorably. 
 
He had taken her out on a random date and with much protest, Tiffany finally agreed. After all, it was their two month anniversary and Dino promised to make it special. They had been together for only a little while but their bond was unbreakable. It was somewhat shocking, the members would often question how two people so different could be so obsessed with one another. 
 
Dino was the type to always spoil her, take her out on late night adventures and beg to go on road trips to different cities. Tiffany liked staying home and cuddling, her head leaning on his shoulder and the cool, collected safety of her home around her. Still, they managed to balance both of their interests and loved one anothers company so no matter what the activity, thy ultimately had a good time. 
 
"Please, it's cold in there!" She begged, her bathing suit barely able to shield her skin from the chilly beach weather. 
 
Dino groaned, placing himself in the sand. He had his knees propped up beside her foldable chair and looked up at her, "You're a diva."
 
She rolled her eyes looking back down at him and sticking out her tongue. 
 
She leaned her head back, enjoying the warmth of the sun and basking in the sound of the peaceful seagulls flying above her. Dino was truly a treasure. He was always coping with her desires and nodding along to everything she said even if he didn't agree. She remembered when they met at the small cafe beside his home. She was new to the city and was trying out its foreign tastes and atmosphere. Just as she was about to leave when the door opened and a beautiful boy walked in. He was in a school uniform and there were about four boys with him, all laughing and being loud. Still, he was the one that managed to catch her attention as the boys -who seemed older - nudged at him and slung their arms over his shoulder. 
 
She slowly sat back down, her gaze towards him and not faltering. One of the taller boys, his blonde hair standing high, caught her eye and his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw dropped a loud, "Oh" falling from his lips. That was when he started jumping, slapping his friends and throwing not so secretive points in her direction. Tiffany rolled her eyes, they were boys and if a decent looking girl was in their radar they were obviously going to point but this time she blinked quickly, the attractive younger one now looking in her direction and her heart beat sped up immensely. 
 
He wasn't laughing loudly or pointing but simply looking. His gaze intensifying and lips in a line. She frowned, getting up and grabbing her purse in a rush. It was no lie that his reaction upset her. Yes, the constant pointing and rowdiness of his friends was irritating but somewhere down in her gut she wished it was him. She wished he had thought she was attractive or good looking. His bored glare was heart clenching and she left the cafe, her shoulder bumping into the door as she exited. 
 
Weeks passed and she had forgot him, after all he was just the cute boy from the cafe. She told herself there would be several others and this was just a small crush. Everything had slipped her mind until things started happening and she was now living in the town, her packed bags in a new home and a fresh school uniform on her bed. Once enrolled in the school, she had passed by the boys friends in the hallways and she even swore the blonde one tried speaking to her once. It was only when she stepped into one of her classes that she saw the same beautiful boy sitting in the back, gum in his mouth and pencil twirling around his fingers. Her breathing hitched but still, she managed to walk to the empty seat beside him and place down her things, a look of arrogance written over her face. There was no way she would let him judge what she looked like. 
 
Months passed and the two got to know each other a little better as they had been paired up for projects and group assignments and she began to grow fond of him and his personality. He was bubbly, kind, loveable and everyone in the school generally seemed to enjoy his company. 
 
He began to sit closer to her, his eyes looking into hers for split seconds longer and her jokes becoming more funny to him. She wasn't confused, she knew he was harnessing a crush for her too and it wasn't until another few months that he finally confessed. Now here they were, sitting on a beach celebrating their time well spent together but still as everyday passed, she learned to love him more.
 
She was snapped out of her renaissance when she felt hands grabbing her upper back and under her knees. 
 
"What-" She was cut off when her view was directly in Dino's eyes and that was when she realized she wasn't walking, she was being carried. 
 
"Put me down!" She cried, slapping his chest repeatedly.
 
He was walking quickly, his laughter muffled by her flailing hair in the wind. 
 
"Dino! Seriously!" She spoke, they were nearing the huge body of water. It was now only a few feet ahead of them and her heart beat increased. Just seeing the joy in his eyes was scaring her. 
 
"You chose the hard way jagi," He smiled, his toes now touching the water and sand. 
 
She looked down, her nails digging into his skin in fear. All she wanted to do was enjoy a nice day in the sun. Was that too much to ask?
 
"Please, put me down Dino, please!" She spoke, adrenaline increasing and eyes growing wide. 
 
The water was now knee high for him and his speed decreased as the water began working against him. By now, Tiffany could feel the cold splashes on her skin and she gave up, digging her face into his bare chest in defeat. 
 
"Three..." He spoke and she was confused, looking up at him. 
 
"Two..." His grin grew and Tiffany shook her head, pleading with him. 
 
"Please!" She sighed, pouting at him and hoping her puppy eyes would have an effect. 
 
"One!" 
 
And that was the last thing she heard before she felt like she was flying, his grip finally gone and the feeling of nothingness before her body fell into something cold, then warm but salty. She flinged her arms, the water making it incredibly difficult to swim but she managed to swim up, up, up until her face broke out of the deep blue and she was treading tiredly under the sun. 
 
"How was that?" Dino laughed, he was able to stand, the water reaching his upper chest. 
 
She groaned, her body cold and her hair sticking to her face, "I dislike you."
 
He laughed, his shaking shoulders causing a reflection in the water. This wasn't so bad. She looked up at him, the joy in his eyes made it seem like he was having the time of his life. 
 
"I didn't want to swim!" She laughed, splashing him with water. 
 
He turned away, his eyes closed and when he looked back at her he dashed a larger wave of water towards her direction. 
 
Tiffany opened in protest but was caught off guard as a salty mess was drawn into . She watched a laughing Dino as she spit out the water furiously and playfully pushed his shoulders. 
 
Surprisingly, his feet slipped and he was fully submerged. Tiffany laughed loudly, shocked that he actually fell. Once his head was back over the surface, he pouted. 
 
"That wasn't nice!" He spat, his voice drenched with joy and tiredness. 
 
She felt a pair of arms wrap around the small of her back and she was being pulled closer, the need for treading suddenly gone as Dino was now carrying her weight. 
 
"You looked tired of swimming," He smiled genuinely. 
 
She looked at him, the butterflies coming again and her words jumbled at the back of . Every time he pulled a move she was left shocked and at a loss of words. 
 
"Today was fun, and I'm sorry for being a diva," She blushed, her face dangerously close to his. 
 
Dino nodded, his lips before leaning down and cupping her cheek with his free hand. 
 
"Diva or not, I would do it again in a heartbeat jagiya." 
 
She couldn't help it. He was sweet, handsome, kind and thoughtful. And so when she pressed closer to him, she couldn't help it. 
 
Their lips met and for a few moments they didn't move. Only the sweet sound of the waves around them mattered as they blended together under the sunset. 
 
"Happy anniversary Tiffany," He pulled back, looking into her eyes. 
 
"Happy anniversary Dino."