Chapter 9

I Fell For an Angel

Welcome to the real world

"Annyeong!" I heard a loud voice as I stood there wondering what to do...Run, faint...or just kill myself with nosebleeds.

----------------------

BoA

BoA raised an eyebrow looking between the two...Hmm so it's already like this she mused to herself.

"Aish guys what the hell are you doing to Hyo Ki." BoA said pulling her out.

"Hyo Ki..." she waved her hand in front of her eyes who stood there frozen

-----------------------

Hyo Ki

There was 3 things on my mind right now:

No.1 I didn't like people doing their lovey dovey business in front of others.

No.2 I was innocent as hell...Yoona was the devil between us two.

No.3 I had never ever been in a situation so embarassing as this.

Geeze great Hyo Ki knock out of it!

"Huh?" I blinked waking up as BoA Unnie stood in front of me. "Annyeonhaseyo unnie." I bowed still dazed.

------------------------------------

All the crew had cleared up and had gone home, it was just me, Min Woo shii, BoA and him.

"I'll drop you off." Min Woo shii said as I leant there drinking down a glass of water. He had apologised twice about the situation earlier but still I couldn't make sense of it so I just shook my head telling him it wasn't his fault.

I glanced up at him, "Umm..." Jaejoong went past and the deal we made came back to me. I looked away from him over to Min Woo shii, "ani I'll be fine, I'm going home with Unnie." I smiled.

Min Woo's lips tugged into a small smile, "I'll let you off for today but from tomorrow I'll be dropping you off." he leant closer as I stared into his eyes.

  

Min Woo leant away...."Hmm wae...?" I tilted my head as he was gone. "but...hmm" I tilted my head to the other side ruffling my hair in thought. Why would a star like him want to drop me off when I should be doing that...wae?

I heard laughter coming from behind me and turned around seeing Unnie walking away from him, I leant back on the kitchen counter...The smile on his lips was something I had never seen, his eyes were only on one person and that was BoA.

BoA came back into the room as soon as he looked over in my direction, I faltered and nearly choked on the water. Before I could turn away he turned away slumping back on his couch, I glanced between the two...there was something there...especially when Unnie had walked away, the way that he looked at her...does he...like her.

"Oppa, I'm going now." I heard BoA unnie.

"You can stay the night, if you want to." I heard him as he finished the wine.

BoA looked over at me then back over to him, I pretended I wasn't listening as I looked down at my phone...

Why wasn't Unnie responding, "I can't..." she said.

Okay maybe I was the problem in this situation. "Aaah Unnie, I need to go...Yoona's " Come on make up something. "Eating chicken feet without me..." I stated.

Okay the situation turned a whole lot weirder, as they both looked over at me disgust. "chicken....feet?" Unnie questioned.

I nodded, "I'll head out first." I bowed. "Goodnight." I rushed out....phew that was awkward.

-------------------------------------

By the time that I got home, Yoona's head was dropping forward as she slept sitting up..probably waiting for me.

I took of my shoes and wandered over to Yoona, "Yah...Yoona....yah." I tried to wake her up...so she thought I was a heavy sleeper. "Yah...chicken feet." I whispered into her ear.

Yoona shot up already from a sitting position and busted some ninja moves, whacking me. "aaah" I said too tired to shout.

"Aah mian ..mian...arrghhh!" Yoona screamed pulling my face towards her.

"aaah Waaaeee?!" I shouted half annoyed.

"Blood..." she pointed at my lips.

I gingerly touched my lips and saw the blood on my finger tip..."Ow." I said studying it in the mirror.

I was too tired to even care and fell asleep straight away without changing clothes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream/Flashback

The sun was a soft ember, shining it radiance where ever it touched. I was walking towards a hill top, the soft rays of the sun casting shadows on the ground. What was I doing here?

Inside my mind was telling me to wait...wait until I could atleast get a glimpse of him.

I sighed looking at the necklace that hung from my hand, his scent still lingered amongst the metalically smell.

I fell to my knees, my hands gnawing away at the base of the tree. Dirt caked my hands as I grabbed hold of the small box that I had put the necklace in.

Although I'm sorry ...I'm thankful ...

I felt the strange sensation burning on my wrist ...and quickly placed the box into the small grave I had dug.

The defeaning sound of wings beating came...I moved quickly behind the tree hiding on the other side.

I glanced to my right but his hand slammed in front of my face leaning against the tree.

I slowly looked up...feeling his finger under my chin guide me...to a --------

End

Hyo Ki

I awoke almost as if it was a frightening dream, sweat matted my forehead...I must of caught something.

But ....the dream was so real, my skin still tingled from the warmth of the sun's rays. My heart beating still like the wings...Wings I frowned sitting up against the bed rest.

----------------------------------

TOP & KHJ

"What are we gonna do?" Hyun Joong questioned TOP who glanced over at him as he sat on the edge of his car.

"Nothing..." he answered leaning back on his car.

Hyun Joong stepped forward, "They were brothers and now you want to see them tear each other apart again?" he questioned. "Min Woo dealt with the devil...and thats big." Hyun Joong pointed out.

"It's not big enough, what's big is what he has planned for us, for her, for Jae, for Min Woo." he stated closing his eyes.

The beating of wings came, "How sure are you...that he isn't going to turn back?" Top questioned in a dead serious tone, glancing directly at Min Woo.

"Hello boys." It was BoA.

"Honestly?" Top added.

"50..." Min Woo answered.

"Oh here we go again..." BoA rolled her eyes, walking over to Min Woo. "The guy who couldn't save his own brother from heaven's chains so he went and dealt with the devil, so he could return his brother back to him...." she tutted. "how sweet." she mused placing her hand on his chest.

Min Woo gazed down at her, death in his eyes as he pulled her hand away. "Stay in your limits." he stated.

"How sure are you...that its her?" Top questioned again.

Min Woo glanced over at Top, "90...she's changed... her actions say something different." he referred to Hyo Ki.

Top jumped off from his car and stood feeling the nights cold breeze, he knew archangels were watching them...but he had created a sheild so they couldn't hear. Like them he was also one, "If he remembers...then there will be war and if he doesn't the devil will remind him...either way we can't stop him from returning to what he used to be...so in the end ..." Top left his sentence undone...they all knew the answer.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! ^___^

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Thanks you to koleyn & lalayusuf for subscribing :D xx

Thank you to Liqhtless for commenting ^_^ would like to see more comments *bows*

Take Care

Reign

AKTF

X