Chapter 7

I Fell For an Angel

Playing With Fire Part 2

 

Aaaish seriously... 

Hyo Ki sat up bed annoyed at the fact she couldn't fall asleep.

------------------------------------

Min Woo was still wide awake as he paced in his front room, his phone clutched in one hand. He turned coming face to face with TOP, as the flutter of wings silenced he spoke. "Did you get a guarantee from the devil?" he questioned. Min Woo's brows knitted together, "that the wall was sealed properly."

A sickening horror tainted Min Woos expression, "I dealt for a wall, I didn't get any guarantee..." TOP could tell he was hiding something.

"No, there's a catch...isnt there?" he questioned.

Min Woo's gaze lowered, "My role is to keep it sealed, keep him away from anything that represents his past-" before he could finish TOP grabbed him by the collars shoving him against the wall.

"Your saying the devil out did you on a deal..." he almost growled. "You've got to be kidding me.." he shook his head letting him go as Hyun Joong appeared inside the room.

"She's the one thats going to tear it down completely...one touch, brick by brick he's going to go back to being-" This time Min Woo cut him off.

"No he won't, I won't let him...I won't let her..." he ran a hand through his hair, his eyes lost.

"What was the deal based on?" TOP demanded.

Min Woo glanced up over at him, "her soul..." he finally answered.

Her soul....her soul....it all made sense...no her no betrayal.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hyo Ki grabbed her phone, and went through her contacts...stopping at the name: DEMON.

Hyo Ki threw her head back in frustration only to recoil in pain and held her head as it hit the wall behind the bedrest.

Her phone went off, she didn't even bother to glance at the ID before she answered it.

"Aren't you asleep yet?" it was Min Woo.

"Aah Min Woo shii." Hyo Ki whispered. "Ani, just was thirsty." she replied.

Min Woo smiled softly, the moon hitting his eyes. "Mianhae about the party." he spoke breaking the awkward silence.

He was sorry that his manager had caught Hyo Ki up in a tangle and sorry that her soul was dealt to the devil.

"Gwenchana." Hyo Ki smiled unknowingly at the situation.

"Tomorrow...we'll be out all day filming, is that alright with you?" he questioned.

Hyo Ki raised a brow, "Min Woo shii, it's my job..", "aibaboyah" Yoona mumbled. Amusement hit Min Woo, "Mian Mian...its Yoona." Hyo Ki added.

"Cute..." he chuckled.

"Oppa." Hyo Ki covered in shock. "aah mian mian mian." she said to every God plus Min Woo.

Making Min Woo chuckle more...yet inside it made him feel like he was backstabbing her without her knowing.

"O..pp A .." he sounded every syllable. "Sounds good better than 'Min Woo shii'." he stated.

"Min Woo shii...get some sleep." Hyo Ki said after a small awkward laugh.

"Mmm Hyo Ki-ah...you too, night." He heard Hyo Ki end the call first.

Omo...Now Hyo Ki wasn't going to get any sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyo Ki was literally dragging herself on the pebbles, as she made way over to the penthouse where the filming was schedule to be at.

"Your late..." she heard Min Woo's manager yet again in an act of anger.

"Mian..." she repiled lifelessly.

"Yah...Hyo Ki shii Gwenchana?" he asked.

Before Hyo Ki could reply she was pushed back by a strong arm, the coffee snatched from her hand. "Yah!" Hyo Ki shouted breaking out from zombie mode.

Everyone glanced over at Hyo Ki who was cranky but still cute with her messed up hair. She pouted seeing one of the actresses; Wang Ji Hye.

"'Yah'?" she spoke looking at Hyo Ki disgust. "About time." she muttered flicking her lashes in the other direction. "Aaah Oppa." she spoke in a different yet cute voice.

------------------------------------

Hyo Ki

I looked over my shoulder seeing Min Woo Shii patting her hair...as she pouted, Hmm...don't seem like they're in a boy girl relationship more like family I thought. Before Min Woo glanced in my direction, an audi pulled up behind him.

"Hyo Ki shii, do you think you can bring Min Woo another cup of coffee from the kitchen?" I heard his manager before looking to where he was pointing...I nodded studying the penthouse.

I made my way in where the rest of the crew was fixing up cameras around the penthouse...my eyes took in the luxurious penthouse. One word...Waaah!

I smacked myself mentally and stopped staring, making my way over to the kitchen...I didn't actually want to move anything in case I ruined or broke anything. "...It's great that Jaejoong shii, let us  use his house for a day..." I heard one of the crew making me blink.

"So wait...if this is his..."

--------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong walked in greeting everyone before setting eyes on her, he took out his phone. "What the hell do you think your doing in my kitchen?" he sent her a message.

He glanced up seeing Hyo Ki look at her phone, his phone went off. "I'm doing my job-" a playful smirked appeared on his lips.

Hyo Ki glanced around quickly noticing the situation. "Then you can be my maid." he sent her a message.

Jaejoong's gaze met Hyo Ki's, instead like every other girl he touched normally they would respond with a blush but this Hyo Ki was something...she was glaring at him. Her phone went off as she glanced away, the message made her clench her teeth. "I can cut down the length...2 weeks." he announced walking over to her. "Be my maid and then its over, I'll tear up the invisible contract for good." Hyo Ki was in thought mode.

"Fine, 2 weeks...nothing more." She answered.

"You have to do everything I say." he announced with his famous smirk.

He took the coffee from her before drinking it, "Ya...ah!" Hyo Ki was about to stop him but remembered the contract.

"Wae?" he questioned leaning closer to her.

"Ani...nothing." she answered turning away from his face...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hyo Ki

Within that split second I turned away, I swear his eyes were staring right through me...menacingly and that grin was mocking me.

When he moved away, I finally let out a small sigh...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong ignored the burning sensation he felt deep within his heart, there was something about her that made his heart ache in all sorts of ways.

And within that split  second, her eyes felt like he head stared in them a million times before as faded images flickered in front of his eyes. He turned away feeling his head split in pain...meeting Min Woo's curious gaze.

Anger boiled within his veins, an anger that was held within, restrained inside a cage.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa...." Ji Hye waved shyly over at Jaejoong, her eyes looking between the two.

"Come on lets start the filming, Jaejoong and Min Woo get ready...Ji Hye you too." the director ordered them.

He made his way over to Hyo Ki after discussing something with Min Woo's manager. "Have you got any experience in acting?" he questioned Hyo Ki who was stunned at his question. "I've got a small role for you." he said.

Hyo Ki blinked, knocking herself mentally. "ah ani... I haven't." she looked over at Min Woo's manager who turned away pretending he wasn't eavesdropping.

"Our other actress, she stuck in traffic..." Min Woo's manager stuck his thumbs up before I glanced back thoughtfully.

"Ah yae, I think I can do some acting." I muttered.

"Great." the director handed me the script telling me what my role was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! :D

How's everyone, sorry for not updating for a while ...life got busy ya know :)

Thank you to intanck92 for subscribing to my story, look forward to comments :D x

Thank you to kkhihi & Liqhtless for commenting!

Please do subscribe and comment x

Take Care

Reign

x