Chapter 3

I Fell For an Angel

Day 1...your screwed! Part 1.

6 am

Throughout the room, the alarm clock rang. Yoona turned in bed annoyance plastered on her face unlike Hyo Ki who deep in sleep.

Yoona mumbled something on the lines off, "mahykigawsup.." Yup gibberish.

7am

The snoozed alarm went off again, as Hyo Ki turned blissfully and hugged Yoona like a teddy bear. Yoona unconsciously patted Hyo Ki on the head...

Once again speaking gibberish, "mmmaaamh ...ki...mm." she mumbled.

8am

This time the alarm rang louder, Yoona stirred tossing around before opening her eyes slightly. Hmm B...I think the clocks ruined....again. She turned into Hyo Ki's direction before opening her eyes wide, her initial reaction was to tap Hyo Ki. "Omo...it's 8 ommmaaa!" She shook Hyo Ki but she only turned away. Now she had to take matters into her own hand and kicked Hyo Ki out of bed like a ninja monkey.

"Yah its 8!" Yoona shouted as Hyo ki covered her eyes sitting on the ground. "Look at the clock." She announced pointing at it.

It sunk in as  Hyo Ki turned her head almost in a drunk manner and stared at the clock almost as if it was alien to her. Yoona covered her ears this time, hearing Hyo Ki scream.

She got up and rushed into the shower, Yoona threw in her some clothes after her. After 5 minutes, Hyo Ki rushed out grabbing her bag as Yoona shoved a slice of toast into . Hyo Ki waved and Yoona looked at her as if she was crazy. Yoona noticed her hair was a big mess but before she could say anything Hyo Ki had left, hearing her heels clank down the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------

Kim Hyo Ki

I made it...I breathed still with the toast in my mouth as rested against the receptions counter, "Yah..Neo micheoseo?" I heard the same woman from yesterday who had given my glares.

I stuck out my tongue...but failed with the toast in my mouth and shot some glares back before walking over to the lift. I ate the cold toast as I sorted my clothes out, the lift stopped and wandered out towards No Min Woo's managers room. I knocked and heard someone shout to come in, I opened the door and wandered in....I couldn't possibly be in the wrong room I thought seeing Kim Jaejoong shii sitting on the chair, I glanced back at the doors number and looked back over at him.

I tilted my head and before we both could speak, the door opened.

It was Min Woo shii's manager, I glanced back to see him. "Yah Kim Jaejoong what are you doing here?" he questioned.

I looked back over at him who got up, and walked over to me with his hands in his pockets. I looked up at his curious eyes that were staring right into mine..."I don't give out free signatures...especially if your his PA." he spoke in a low cold tone.

I was about to argue back but Min Woo's manager butted in, "we have a interview to attend." he announced but he was already gone.  Before my mind went on thinking, Min woo's manager dragged me out, "Your half an hour late..." he stated.

I stopped and bowed apologizing, he shook his head "Gaja." he continued to drag me until we reached a room that was full of photographers, press and the companies men. Oh...I remembered, it was conference for his comeback.

I calmed down, and looked over at Min Woo shii as he glanced over at me with no expression on his face..Uh oh I'm dead!

The conference had finished, but the media was getting rowdy as Min Woo didn't answer some questioned. I waited for him at the door as he walked out, I barred the way as guards helped me. Min woo's manager gestured for me to follow, I walked past the guards and caught up with Min Woo shii.

"AnnyeonghaSeyo Min Woo shii." I bowed coming up beside him. He stopped in his path and looked down over at me...almost as if there was something on my face. Oh No! I lowered my eyes trying to see if I could see what he was seeing. I glanced back up to see his cold expression, "don't get in my way." he spoke.

Ouch.

I watched him walk away, "Don't worry, he's not normally such a cold person, its your first day so he's testing your patience." I glanced over to the side at his manager who patted me on the shoulder. "go and get a coffee and sort your hair out." I heard Min Woo's manager who stared up at my hair as soon as I touched it.

I rushed into the womens toilets and slide around the corner coming in front of a mirror, my hair was a totally mess like a tumbleweed. I pulled out my hair brush and ran it through my hair, not noticing the person beside me. 

Boa glanced over at the woman beside her, well her height wasn't of a womans but of a teenagers. She smirked placing on some lipstick and poofing her hair up. "Your hair is going to fall out if you keep brushing it."

I gazed sharply over at the woman in the mirrors reflection, "Aah...ani, should have seen it before I brushed it." I shook my head at the image.

Boa smiled, holding her hand out. "Hi, I'm Boa." She smiled

I smiled placing my hand in hers, "Hyo Ki....what?" her name was familiar. "Boa...boa?" I thought tapping my finger on my lips in deep thought.

Boa laughed, "Boa the celeb." she said.

I glanced up at her, "no way!" I opened my mouth.

"You have no idea who I am do you?" she questioned shaking my hand.

"No" I smiled shaking my head. "But I've heard of you...Yoona's a big fan." I stated.

"Aaah ...Your sister?" she questioned.

"No um..well yeah kind of...shes my best friend." I said nodding.

"Well.." she said searching through her bag. "Come by to my party, I'm sure you'll be coming anyway but a personal invite from me...so you better come." she smiled and waved.

I waved back and looked down at the invite, it was this weekend..."Oh and invite your friend." she poked her head back in.

"Araseo Unnie." I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wandered out of the toilets and made my towards the cafe which was located at the top of the building. I got off feeling light headed and shook my head. It was empty, only a few people were sitting discussing matters and there was another person in the corner. I ordered my cup of coffee and something to eat as I heard my stomach growl, I bowed a thanks to the cashier before turning around...and wandered over to the right side.

I heard a whistle and looked up...Uh Oh...It was the guy from before and tilted my head...oh whats his name ...aaah Kim Jaejoong shi. I pointed at myself just to make sure he was calling me as he nodded. I walked trying to look professional with my coffee and cookie but little did I know that I totally missed the 'Mind your step' sign and as I was inches away from him....Yup you know the next part.

I fell, I literally went flying over the step as the coffee and cookie shot out of my hand.

"A...aah." I grabbed my head and sat on my knees and opened my eyes looking over in his direction.

Holy...cookies.

His white jeans were covered with coffee, and the cookie...well that must have flew in the other direction.

I looked over at him and knew one thing, he was fuming under those shades. I pulled out a packet of tissues and started to wipe his jeans...realizing how awkward that was when he said nothing but grabbed my wrist. I was about to cry out in pain...but he queitened me.

"Shhh." He gestured.

Omo Omo...he's gonna get his machine guns of the law out and kill me.

"I'll pay..." He looked down at me. "I'll pay for the jeans."

His lips that were set into a straight line curved into a smirk, baring his white teeth. "537,474...won." he said in a low tone as he leant closer. My eyes widened..."I don't think you can." his voice was full of disgust. He thought for a split second..."Your gonna have to pay..." his voice was full of menace.

"I'll pay..." Babo why did I keep repeating myself.

"With your body." he stated. O.O

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ^_^

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope its not going slow...I really want to know your views on the last sentence...Look forward to your comments.

Thank you to kimhyunwoos_ ,JenJen, Liqhtless, kkhihi and ForeverFive x

I love your comments and I will reply to them as soon as possible :)

I look forward to your comments, they always make me smile and give me motivation!

Take care

Reign

AKTF

X