Chapter 6

I Fell For an Angel

Playing with fire part 1...

BoA

She had it all planned even before she arrived at the place, as soon as BoA laid eyes on Hyo Ki she was full of determination. As soon as BoA had met Jaejoong she had placed her hand in his pocket and stealthily took his phone out. She wished Jaejoong's heart felt the same whenever she looked at him but he was always uninterested, she sent the texts as fast as she could as she walked away. BoA's gaze fell on Hyo Ki who was looking down at her phone, she looked back over at Jaejoong Oppa and smiled before passing him and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

The whole scene unfolded in front of her, Hyo Ki's was fuming silently within...her planned had worked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where do you think your going...without even meeting me?" Hyo ki turned around facing BoA.

Jaejoong watched the hatred in her eyes fade away Hyo Ki smiled, "Ah unnie, congratulations on debuting in America." Yoona didn't want to move away from Min Woo's embrace until he realized the situation he moved away slightly.

"Unnie, I just need to go and clean up abit." Hyo Ki announced before taking Yoona with her.

Min Woo glanced away from the two over to BoA, who s her arm around his. He hid the disgust, "Shall we get some drinks Oppa?" it wasn't a questioned as she glanced away directly as Jaejoong who had gaze fixed on someone behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ki ahh calm down." Yoona said seeing Hyo Ki furiously grab a load of tissue paper and wipe away the wine stains on his skin.

"I am." She announced in a serious tone.

"I can see that..." Yoona replied in sarcasm. "But seriously that was awesome...I mean the whole thing, where Min Woo came to the rescue....uhhh" she kept running around in dreamland as Hyo Ki looked at her reflection in the mirror before turning away.

"Yoona, I'm just going to go out for fresh air..." Hyo Ki announced walking out before she could even say anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyo Ki walked out as everyone or should I say Hara's friends gave her evil looks, "Yah...what the hell does she think she is....I don't know but did you see the way she looked at Jaejoong oppa...that dress is so last year.." Hyo Ki sighed stopping in her path before turning around to walk over to them.

Jaejoong had heard everything as he leant against the wall, but before Hyo Ki could say anything to them he grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Before you say anymore...have a look at yourself before you look at others." He spoke as Hyo Ki turned around to face him.

Hyo Ki looked over at his dead serious face...before he pulled her out through the back doors.

She stood on the gravel, lookng over at Jaejoong her anger appearing again. "Yah...Jaejoong shii, do you really think its fun playing around with other people?" he heard Hyo Ki before he said anything.

Hyo Ki studied his confused expression, she took out her phone showing him the messages. "I think you really ill." Hyo Ki thought.

Jaejoong read the message out clearly, "Go and kick Junsu's ?" he frowned reading the message he sent her earlier on today. Hyo Ki's eyes opened in shock and looked at the message, she went through her messages but she couldn't find the message that was sent to her.

Hyo Ki was freaking out inside, she was going crazy...literally. "Ani...but...the message-"

"What message?" his eyes narrowed slightly as he stepped closer, his hands in his pocket.

"Check your phone." she voiced looking over at him before he pulled his phone out and shook his head.

"I only called you once." he showed his phone to Hyo Ki.

Jaejoong watched her as she ran a hand through her hair, her eyes trying to read him. "You sure you didn't delete them?" Hyo Ki questioned.

"Oppa!" It was Hara, who ran over to him...she stopped looking over at Hyo Ki then Jaejoong. "Oppa Mian...but please don't cheat on me." she begged holding onto his blazer.

Hyo Ki

I lowered my gaze, it was my fault these two were now probably on the verge of splitting. "Mianhae but I'll leave you two to it." I looked away from Hara to Jaejoong.

I wandered up the stairs but before I opened the door, I felt a strong arm circle around my waist...I froze feeling every inch of my back meeting his hard chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong didn't glanced at Hara who was on the edge of breaking down, he only looked at her as he saw Hyo Ki's back turn to him...yet again he felt the same hurt he felt before....seeing her rush to Min Woo made the Jealousy in him flare. He had to make his move, Jaejoong encircled his arm around her waist before pulling her back..."Gajima." He whispered into the hollow of her neck...

Hyo Ki heard Hara run away blubbering curses through her tears. But he continued..."Mian...Hyo Ki shii." She moved away from his grip that loosened as soon as Hara was gone.

"Consider other peoples feelings before you speak..." Hyo Ki spoke not even turning once in his direction and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------

Hyo Ki tossed and turned in bed that night as Yoona was on her laptop, "Yah...have you been bitten on both sides?" Yoona questioned as Hyo Ki sighed in annoyance and sat up in bed.

Hyo Ki closed her eyes and rested her head against the bed rest, "Are you still fan girling?" she questioned Yoona who gave her an innocent look glanced over at Hyo Ki.

"Wae do you want to spazz over greatness with me?" she questioned. Before Hyo Ki declined, "Yah Yah you've got to listen to this song!" she said placing an ear bud in Hyo Ki's ear.

Hyo Ki was about to chuck it at Yoona but before that...she heard the most heavenly voice...

'Neo-ui binjarireul bbaemyun mohdeun gun jaejariae itneundae

(Other than the empty spot that is yours, Everything else is in its place)

Gaseumi gojangnatneunji nuhreul bonaen gull shilgammothae

My heart must be broken because it can’t comprehend that I’ve let you go

.......................

.......................

Yoona changed the song looking back over at Hyo Ki who glanced over at Yoona, "I was listening to that." Hyo Ki pushed the back button on the laptop.

Yoona hit the forward button again, yet again another song playing. The voice was familiar, "isn't this Min Woo shii?" Hyo Ki announced.

Yoon nodded with a big grin, "I knew it...." she pointed at Hyo Ki who blinked at her in confusion.

"What?"

"You prefer ..Kim Jaejoongs voice over Min Woos." Hyo Ki's eyes opened in shock and leant closer to the laptop to confirm the singer and pressed the back button and stared at the itune screen...the name read clearly: Kim Jaejoong.

"Ani...it was just the music." Hyo Ki announced trying to sound normal as she lied.

"You may hate him but you love his voice..."Yoona teased. Hyo Ki who stared at her in anger. "You love Hero....wooo" Yoona got up and started to bust out some cheerleading moves. Hyo Ki grabbed the pillow from behind and smacked Yoona in the face with it and laughed seeing Yoona's shocked face.

"Did you just hit me with a pillow....PILLOW FIGHT!" Yoona grabbed Hyo Ki's pillow as Hyo Ki jumped out of bed.

-----------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong watched as Jaejoong sat there at his Piano, his chin leant on the edge as he stared through his drink lost in thought. As soon as Hyun Joong saw Hyo Ki in his thoughts, he knew it had begun..they way he felt was all evidence. The wall inside his mind protecting him from his past was slowly crumbling as he thought of her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! ^_^

Thanks to Liqhtless & kkhihi for commenting x

Please Subscribe and comment, I love hearing back from you guys and it motivates me to continue writing this story :D

Take Care

Reign

x