Chapter 8

Exo planet

Joonmyun p.o.v:

It has been almost a week since news spread about how one of the guardians had stepped out of the shadows. By now pretty much every villages knew about it and it brought a lot of hope and happiness to people, especially the adults were extremely excited and started telling even more stories about the outside to the children who loved it. On the other side the village where the guardian was seen turned into a mini factory. Every morning new pots with seeds would be placed on the table then every night Baekhyun would wake up and let the flowers bloom. Once the flowers bloomed the organization would take them with them to other villages. Baekhyun and Joonmyun both loved how happy everyone looked once they saw the flowers so they were training even harder than normal in order to be able to go outside soon and find the rest of the guardians. Regina was also glowing when she heard about everything because people started believing in her and the guardians again. The stories were now the favorite bedtime stories of the children over the whole planet. Once again there was hope that the forces were going to be defeated.

By now everyone was laying in there bed and asleep only Joonmyun seemed to be having trouble sleeping tonight as he stared at the ceiling. The idea of the guardians defeating the forces kept him awake as he was both excited but also kind of nervous about it. Of course he believed that they would be able to do so, but the forces are strong and would be a very difficult enemy to defeat. Tough Joonmyun had all the faith that it was going to work out as long as they worked together as one. So lost in his thoughts he almost didn’t notice that the person next to him woke up until the said person got out of bed. “Baekhyun?” Joonmyun whispered and chuckled softly when he saw how the other almost jumped in shock “Hyung? Don’t scare me like that” he hissed glaring playfully. “why are you still awake?” Baekhyun asked “I couldn’t sleep, what about you?” “I’m going to the flowers” it had become a ritual that every night the other would get out of bed when everyone was asleep and would make sure that the flowers bloomed. Joonmyun was quick to get out of bed and followed the younger towards the flowers and put a soft hand on his shoulder “let me help you with this one” Baekhyun nodded a bit tired.

Joonmyun stood in front of the table and held his hand up he had been practicing this trick for a while now and if it worked now then it would be perfect. It didn’t take long before a soft rain started falling on top of the soil inside of the pots “thanks Hyung” Baekhyun muttered before he created a small bundle of light and let it drift over all the pots before it disappeared again. “now all we can do is wait so let’s get you back to bed you need more sleep” “I’m fine Hyung” “no you’re not you’ve been waking up in the middle of the night for the past few days that’s not healthy”

“but Hyung” before Baekhyun could even finish that sentence Joonmyun had already grabbed his wrist and started pulling him towards their beds.

Once they arrived at their beds Joonmyun made sure that Baekhyun was under the covers before he even laid down in his own bed “now sleep Baek or else you’ll be too tired tomorrow to do anything.” Baekhyun was ready to protest but a yawn cut the protest off as he knew it was useless to even start so he simply nodded and closed his eyes letting sleep take him over. A small smile formed on Joonmyun’s lips as he also closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Joonmyun was sleeping peacefully when he suddenly started hearing all kind of noises around him and these weren’t the noises he normally woke up to. Slowly he opened his eyes and was pretty much blinded by a bright light causing a soft groan as he quickly shielded his eyes with his hand. Once his eyes started getting used to the light he dropped his hand and noticed he was in a green field and the light was coming from the sun above him. “Joonmyun” he turned around towards the voice and was met by a smiling Regina but what really caught his eyes were the two boys that stood in the distance. “Regina? Who are they?” he asked curious as he pointed at the two who were seated near a tree laughing with each other. Since they were under the tree Joonmyun couldn’t really see their faces but for some reason he had a feeling that he knew them. “those are the other guardians Joonmyun, well the ones that have awakened” she said with a soft smile as she looked at the two boys “so Baekhyun and I aren’t the only ones who awakened?”

no there is one more guardian soon all the others will also discover their powers and you’ll be able to meet

“then who is this new guardian?” “you are the leader Joonmyun so you will have to figure it out but once you’ve met the newest guardian I promise you that finding the other will be easy” Joonmyun nodded slightly as he watched the two. He was pretty sure that the one on the left was Baekhyun since they seemed to have the same build but the right guy didn’t ring any bells. Once he woke up he would talk with Baekhyun about this “it won’t take long now before you are permitted to go outside Joonmyun people are waiting for you boys” Regina said with a sweet smile. “we will bring hope back to this world and restore the planet” Joonmyun said determined “this is why you are the leader” she said “now you should go back Joonmyun I will talk to you and Baekhyun soon” and with that Regina disappeared and so did the world around him as it all turned black.


This story reached 50 subscribers I was so happy to see that! thank you for everyone who has subscribed! I honestly never thought I would even reach 50 subscribers so thank you very much ^^

sorry for the short chapter btw, school was in the way so I had to keep it short.

Next update: 22-10