Chapter 10

Exo planet

It was a few days later and Chanyeol was sitting on his bed with a fully packed suitcase next to him. Today the organization would come and this time he would be coming with them and he couldn’t be more excited. “did you pack everything Channie?” his mother asked as she came over to him “yeah I have everything that I wanted to bring” Chanyeol said as he looked up at his mother. For almost the whole day he had been staring at the door hoping that they would open soon and he could go with the organization. He turned himself to his mother when she sat down next to him “there is something that I want to give to you” she took a silver locket out of here pocket and hold it out to Chanyeol. Curiously he opened the locket and smiled softly when he saw a picture of his dad even the name Park Chanhyun was in craved underneath the picture. “I wanted you to have this cause now I know that your father will watch over you while you’re out there” his mother said. Chanyeol knew that she would be worried about him and this meant a lot to him since it’s his mother’s locket that she would look at whenever she missed his father. “thank you mom” he pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. The next few hours he spend with his mother talking about anything that came into mind since he knew that it would take a while before he would be able to talk to her again.

Almost 3 hours later the doors finally opened and the organization walked in “I will miss you Channie, be careful out there” his mother said as she gave him one last hug “I will, I love you mom” “I love you to Channie” she said. Chanyeol kissed her forehead before he walked to the doors where Minho was waiting for him “you ready to go?” “yes let’s get going” “we do have one more stop before we go back” Minho said. It was very excited for Chanyeol to finally go outside and join the organization as it was his dream ever since he was a little kid and now this dream was going to become reality.

It was only when he was outside for the first time in so many years that he could feel his heart break. What used to be green, colorful and full of life was now the total opposite, gray and lifeless it was like a giant desert out there. As he was so busy with looking around he didn’t really notice Minho calling him until his wrist was grabbed and he was being dragged towards a black van. When they were close enough the door flew open revealing a guy around Minho’s age “hi you must be the new guy right? The names Jonghyun” the guy said with a grin as Minho and Chanyeol got inside “nice to meet you I’m Chanyeol” he said with a smile. As soon as they got into the van it started driving “okay Chanyeol for now I’ll only give you the jacket since you don’t know how to use the weapons. But you’ll learn as soon as we get back to the headquarters” Jonghyun explained as he hold up a leather jacket with the organization logo on it. Chanyeol grinned as he put the jacket on now he really was part of the organization. As he turned to look out of the window he was met with a gloomy grey sky there wasn’t even a single ray of light it was just dusk. “it’s sad huh?” one of the woman said “yes I didn’t expect it to be like this” Chanyeol said “yeah it’s bad. My name is Victoria by the way” “nice to meet you I’m Chanyeol” “so what’s your reason to join the organization?”

“well I just wanted to get out of my village it’s not that I hated it there but I just really wanted to help people and not be stuck in one place and when I was little my dad was part of the organization. He was my hero and it was his dream that people could walk outside once again and after he died I decided to make his dream come true.”

“that’s a very good reason” Victoria said with a smile Chanyeol nodded a bit and looked outside it was really sad to see, but he felt a spark of hope since he knew that the forces wouldn’t be there for long. He and the other guardians would make sure that everything would get turned back to the way it used to be. In the meantime the van had come to a stop in front of a village “alright Chanyeol this is the last village. We have to stock their food supply and blankets as they don’t have enough” Victoria explained Chanyeol simply nodded, as he got out of the van he got some boxes and carried them towards the door. Minho opened the door and immediately they were greeted by a group of people Chanyeol was quick to help with handing out stuff and checking if everyone had enough. “oh Chanyeol could you help me with something?” Victoria asked “sure what’s up” “I have a bag of seeds here but it’s a bit heavy can you carry it for me” Chanyeol nodded as he lifted the bag and followed Victoria. As he followed her he looked around and noticed that this village was pretty much all children, parents and elderly, but he couldn’t see anyone from his own age. While he was looking around he noticed that he had lost Victoria he quickly made his way over to her when he saw her standing between a group of kids.

“Noona the flowers don’t want to come out anymore are they scared?” one of the girls asked, so that was what the seeds were for. Chanyeol walked closer and smiled when the kids noticed him “oh Chanyeol these are the kids of this village, kids this is Chanyeol the new member of the organization” Victoria said. The children almost immediately ran up to him “wow Hyung you’re so tall!!” Chanyeol chuckled as he put the seeds down “do you want to be just as tall?” the boy nodded excitedly so Chanyeol lifted him up and put him on his shoulder. “I’m so tall now!’ the boy said with a big grin in the end Chanyeol had to do it another 10 times before the kids dragged him towards their beds and started showing him all kind of stuff. “you’re really good with kids” he heard someone say behind him, when he turned around he saw a guy from around his age standing in front of him. “Joonmyun Oppa!” one of the girls said with a bright smile and ran towards the guy “Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa is so tall he put me on his shoulder and I was so tall!” she told the guy with a bright smile.

“so you must be Chanyeol the new guy right?’ Joonmyun asked “yeah it’s nice to meet you, Joonmyun right?” the guy nodded as we shook each other’s hand. When our hands touched some kind of warm and familiar feeling went through him but he simply pushed it away. “so Joonmyun are you the only one of our age cause I haven’t seen anyone from our age” “I was before Baekhyun came here” “Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked. “yes Baekhyun Hyung came here after that bad monster hurt him” “I can introduce you to him if you want” Joonmyun said “sure why not” they said goodbye to the kids and made their way over to Baekhyun’s bed. “so how did Baekhyun get here?” “his village was attacked by those creatures he was wounded pretty bad, but he was alive though nobody believed that he would make it out alive. But he’s alive and strong” Joonmyun explained “Minho Hyung told me about him I’m glad that he made it” “yeah me to” when they arrived at the bed Chanyeol noticed that there was someone sleeping in the bed. Joonmyun softly shook the boy “Baekhyun wake up I want to introduce you to someone” the person in the bed muttered something before he sat up ad turned towards Chanyeol.

As soon as their eyes met Chanyeol’s world froze for a moment as he looked at the person in the bed. Brown soft hair, beautiful brown eyes, smooth skin, button nose and pink kissable lips in other words the guy in front of him was absolutely beautiful. “sorry to wake you up Baek” “that’s okay so who is this?” the guy asked as he smiled at Chanyeol “hi I’m Chanyeol it’s nice to meet you” he said as he help out his hand for the other who chuckled softly as he shook the said hand. Just like with Joonmyun he felt that same familiar warmth “nice to meet you to I’m Baekhyun” he said with a smile “so you’re the new member of the organization huh?” he pointed at the jacket. Chanyeol nodded “yeah I left my village today” “why did you want to leave?” Joonmyun asked curiously “I hated the fact that I was locked down and couldn’t do anything so I decided to join the organization and help people from other villages” the two nodded. “so what’s it like out there?” Joonmyun asked out of the corner of his eyes Chanyeol could see how Baekhyun tensed up “it’s gloomy I haven’t seen any living thing out there and there is no light at all” “that sounds terrible” “it is, but I’m sure that there will be a change very soon” Chanyeol hummed. “of course a legend has been spotted here so that means that the other will also appear very soon” Baekhyun said which caused Chanyeol to chuckle a bit “let’s hope”

“Chanyeol!” the three of them turned to see Minho and Onew coming their way “oh Hyung are we going back already?” “yeah everything is take care of” “well I guess that we should going then” Chanyeol said. “oh wait before we go, I heard that you were sick Baekhyun” Onew said as he turned to Baekhyun “ah yes but I’m already better it wasn’t that serious” “you only gave half the village a heart attack” Joonmyun added. Onew chuckled softly at that “what about your back?” “everything okay as long as I don’t lift to much heavy stuff I don’t feel it anymore” “it’s good to see that you are doing better and get well soon” Minho said before he walked off together with Onew and Chanyeol.

Once they were in the van Chanyeol turned to Minho “Hyung, Baekhyun was the one that you told me about right?” “yes he was scratched by one of those creatures, his whole back was scratched open but they saved him” Minho explained. Chanyeol nodded a bit as he looked out of the window, it has to be terrible to go through something like an attack. So lost in thoughts Chanyeol didn’t even notice it when the van came to a halt until a hand was placed on his shoulder. “you coming?” “yeah sorry I was lost in thought” “that’s okay now let’s go I’ll show you your room the you can unpack your stuff before dinner” Chanyeol nodded as he threw his bag over his shoulder before he followed Minho. They walked through a few hallways and passed a lot of doors until Minho stopped in front of one and opened it “alright this is your new room Chanyeol” “thanks” “I’m going to the cafeteria now I’ll see you there or are you going to head to bed?” “I think I’m going to sleep early” Jonghyun nodded “okay then I’ll see you tomorrow” he said before he closed the door. Chanyeol looked around the room for a bit it wasn’t big, but it was a room for himself with a desk, a bed and an computer. He threw his bag on the bed and started unpacking before he changed into his pajamas and went to bed. He couldn’t wait to learn how to use the weapons and kill those creatures tomorrow since it would mean that he was finally doing something to defeat the forces.


I'm sorry for the late update guys! but here it is the next chapter~

Next update: 26-11