Chapter 7

Exo planet

Chanyeol p.o.v

“they’re late” Chanyeol said with a groan as he let himself fall on the bed. It has almost been an hour of staring at the door waiting for it to open before he even went to his bed. As he laid down he started playing with his necklace while he tried to think about what might’ve caused the organization to be late. “Chanyeol honey are you okay?” he heard his mother’s voice above him “yeah but Minho Hyung is late” he said as he sat up and turned to his mother. “you know that the people of the organization are busy people honey” Mrs. Park said “I know” he sighed “I just want to know how the other villages are doing. I mean there was an attack about a month ago, who knows what else has happened!” Chanyeol exclaimed almost a bit excited. “I know that you’re fascinated by the world outside but it’s dangerous you heard what happened at the attack there was only one survivor and he had a very small change of telling the tale” Mrs. Park reminded her son. Of course Chanyeol knew that his mom wanted to protect him and she had good reasons to since she had already lost a husband to the outside world. But even though he had heard the stories of his father’s death Chanyeol still dreamed about the outside world. “I know….but still….” He could feel his mother’s concerned gaze on him but he had a dream and he was planning on making it come true.

“I’m going to the bathroom” he muttered as he figured that the organization would take a while before they would arrive.

Chanyeol quickly made his way towards the bathroom and greeted a few people who passed by. Once he entered he got into the stall at the end and took a seat on the toilet. It has been so long since he’s been stuck here, he was 6 when the attack happened and he was never allowed outside after that. Since then he slowly started losing his mind as he just wanted to go outside.

It was about a week ago that he had gotten something which might give him a change to escape this prison. “so you’re here again” Chanyeol grinned as he recognized the voice “of course I want to go outside as soon as possible” he said as he looked up to see Regina sitting on top of the stall. “you know that you haven’t had enough training yet” “so I’m stuck in here” he sighed he really was getting tired of being locked up inside. “Chanyeol listen I know that you want to go outside more than anything but it’s too dangerous, especially for you since you can’t control your powers perfectly which means that you also can’t hide them.” Chanyeol frowned slightly “why should I hide my powers out there I mean I understand that I have to hide them in here especially since nobody knows about the guardians, but why outside?” “out there is the territory of the forces if you were to use your powers there they will know immediately, if you can’t hide them you will bring everyone around you in danger” Regina explained. “what about inside?’ “I made sure to put a protection spell on all buildings in which people hide” Chanyeol suddenly noticed the frown on Regina’s face “sadly now that the forces are gaining more power I’m losing power causing these spells to weaken” “that happened at the village that got attacked didn’t it?” Regina nodded sadly.

“so this means that I will have to train even more this week in order to grow strong then I can go out and help the organization” Chanyeol said as he stood up and put his hand on his hips standing like superman.

Regina smiled down at him and nodded “we will continue training this week, but I guess that you will have to go to the front now” “why?” Chanyeol asked confused “the organization has just arrived” “then I will see you late my lady” he said with a grin as he made an exaggerated bow before running out of the bathroom.

As he ran out of the bathroom he was met by a crowd of people by the entrance which is something that never happens which caused his curiosity to spike. He quickly made his way over to the crowd “what’s going on?” he asked one of the people as he tried to look over everyone’s shoulders “oh you will never believe it the organization brought flowers! Real flowers!” one of the woman in front of him said with a bright smile. A flower? Well that’s something new nobody has seen a flower ever since the forces had attacked so where did this flower come from then? Chanyeol stood on his toes in order to look over the crowd and just like the woman had said in the middle of the crowd stood a group of the organization with flowers. Every flower was different from each other they were all beautiful and bright in color, but there was one flower that really caught his eyes.

The flower was almost see through but the parts that you could see where a beautiful silver making it almost look like the skeleton of the flower. And while all the other flowers were beautiful this one flower seemed to stand out as it had an almost magical glow to it. As he looked at the flower for a while he tried to remember if he had ever seen it before, but from the memories that he had of outside he couldn’t remember this particular flower. After about 10 minutes everyone started to head back to what they were doing before which gave Chanyeol the change to go towards the one person he had been waiting for this whole time. “Hyung!” “oh Chanyeol how are you?” Minho asked with a smile as he lifted one of the many boxes and handed it to someone “I’m fine” Chanyeol said as he quickly set to help the older in handing out the boxes. It was something that he had done ever since he was little he had always dreamt of joining the organization once he was old enough and now that he had his powers he was planning on joining as soon as possible. “oh by the way Hyung what happened to the boy?” “the boy?” Minho asked a bit confused but then seemed to understand “ah you mean the one that survived the attack?” Chanyeol quickly nodded. Ever since he had heard about the attack he would always ask Minho how the survivor was doing though it’s been a while ago since he had actually asked it.

“it’s a miracle that he was even alive when we found him, but he seems to be doing good he’s gotten used to living at the village where we placed him and the kids seem to love him” Minho said as stacked a few boxes. “I really wish that I could talk to him I mean it had to be some experience he went through” Chanyeol said he had wished to speak to the boy as soon as he heard about him to find out about how bad it really is outside of those doors. And after he had learned about his powers he was even more determined to talk to the other as he might be able to learn something about those creatures lurking outside. “it’s an experience that will haunt him the rest of his life” Minho said and Chanyeol could hear the sad undertone in his voice.

“oh by the way Hyung how did you guys get those flowers?”

“you’ll never believe it but the guardian of light has visited one of the villages which explains the almost glowing flower” Chanyeol grinned as his plan to change the mood has worked and the fact that the older has just mentioned a guardian helped to. “a guardian?” “yes that white almost skeleton like flower is a sign that the guardian of light has been there” Minho explained with a smile. Chanyeol remembered the tales his mother used to tell him about the guardians they each had a special way of showing that they’ve been somewhere which he had always though was cool. And now he understood why the guardians in those tales did it, it was something that people would get hope of. Once day Chanyeol would also show his sign to the people and bring them hope for the future to. It was then that he remembered the conversation that he had with Regina just moments ago “say Hyung do you think it would be possible for me to join the organization? Not right now but maybe in a few weeks?” he asked. Minho looked at him for a bit “well it not impossible I mean you’re old enough, but your parents do have to give permission first and I will have to talk about it with the rest” Chanyeol nodded “but if you’re really determined to join we can arrange something” “thanks Hyung” he said with a big grin. “I’ll talk about it with my supervisors and you should get permission, see you in a few days Yeol” Minho said with a smile and followed the rest of the organization.

Chanyeol quickly made his way towards his bed and saw that his mother was there “mom what would you do if I said that I want to join the organization?” Mrs. Parks eyes widened before she sighed softly. “what’s wrong mom?” “nothing honey I just knew that this day would come you’re so much like your father” she said with a smile as she her sons cheek. “your father always told me how he was going to make sure that everyone was save and that in a few years we would be outside again in the sun, so I guess it rubbed off on you” Chanyeol was quick to pull his mother in a hug since he knew how this story would end. “don’t worry mom I will come back home” he whispered as he softly squeezed his mother “I know you will honey” “and I will make sure to make dads dream come true” he was going to make sure that people would be able to walk outside once again and enjoy the sun.

you know that you have a lot of training to do if you want to join the organization within a few weeks right?” Regina said as soon as Chanyeol walked inside of the bathroom that night. “of course and that’s the exact reason why I’m here” he said with a big grin “okay let’s start training then cause you’ve got a lot to learn” she said.


Chanyeol has appeared~ please tell me what you think guys!

Next update: 08-10