HONEYMOON AT PARIS

SEQUEL : OPPA! SARANGHAE

Minho and Shinhye stand in front of the door while look at Kyuhyun and Siwon walk down from upstairs. Siwon lift up their luggage with his right hand while his left hand being held by Kyuhyun.

They stop in front of Shinhye and Minho. Shinye and Minho just smile looking at Siwon and Kyuhyun who can’t be apart since their marriage 2 days ago.

“So, did both of you ready for your honeymoon?” Minho ask.

Kyuhyun and Siwon look at Minho. “Yes we are.” Kyuhyun said.

“Gamsahanimida Seobangnim for this honeymoon.” Siwon said.

Minho nod his head. “Just enjoy your honeymoon and take a good care of my Kyu.” Minho said.

“For sure Hyung. Now, Kyuhyun is the most important to me than my own life.” Siwon said.

Minho walk to Siwon and hold Siwon’s shoulder. “I trust you.” Minho said.

Siwon nod his head. Then all of them walk to the door and walk out from the house.

______________

Kyuhyun and Siwon walk out from The Paris Airport. Kyuhyun held Siwon’s arm tightly. They feel so happy that they finally arrived to Paris after 12 hours in plane. The sky already dark in Paris.

“So, we should grab the cab first.” Siwon said.

“For sure.” Kyuhyun said. They walk to the port where all the cab gathers at the airport. Kyuhyun and Siwon get on the cab then go to their hotel. While in the cab, both of them enjoy the view that saw outside of the cab. They were excited especially when they saw the Eifel Tower. Paris really have a nice and beautiful night view.   

They arrived at the hotel after 2o minutes in the cab. They get into the hotel and check in. Kyuhyun and Siwon amazed by the decoration of the hotel. Lucky them, because the hotel were so great.

________________

Kyuhyun look around the suite room. For their honeymoon, Minho had give them a honeymoon ticket to Paris. Kyuhyun just finish taking bath and waiting for Siwon finish take his bath. Kyuhyun wiped his wet hair with the towel while he still wearing the bathrobe.

Kyuhyun take a seat at the dining table and open the lid one by one. Their dinner had be serve.

“Oppa! Quick. I were starving now.” Kyuhyun shout.

“Arrasso Babe!” Siwon reply in the bathroom.

Kyuhyun take a taste of the salmon fish then he look at the door that connect the dinning hall with the bedroom. Siwon were standing in front of the door without wearing anything. Kyuhyun gulp.

“Oppa! Wear you bathrobe.” Kyuhyun said and look away. Siwon look so y with his body still wet.

Siwon smirk. “Why? We already got married, so we are free to do anything, so prepare yourself.” Siwon said and walk to Kyuhyun.

He stop in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stand up and face Siwon. Their eyes meet and they share a very passionate kiss. While they kissing, Siwon’s hand move to the robe of the bathrobe then untie it. He release the bathrobe from Kyuhyun’s body and both of them completely .

Siwon’s hand move to Kyuhyun’s and start to press it while Kyuhyun’s hand move down to Siwon’s . He starts to Siwon’s . Their lips be apart and they look at each other. Their forehead meet and their nose also touch each other. Their hand still making their work.

“Oppa, we will ruin our dinner on our first day in Paris.” Kyuhyun said.

“Then, let’s make it quick.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smirk. Siwon turn Kyuhyun around and make Kyuhyun to bent his body. Kyuhyun just relax himself.

“Okay Kyu ah. I will put my hard inside you. So be prepare.” Siwon said.

“Just put it Oppa. Quick.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smirk. He guide his to Kyuhyun’s entrance. He tease Kyuhyun. He just put his hard at Kyuhyun’s entrance and pull it back.

“Oppa!” Kyuhyun shout.

Siwon laugh. “Arrasso.” Siwon then push his inside Kyuhyun’s hole and deep inside that had reach Kyuhyun’s sweet spot. Siwon stay still for a moment so Kyuhyun will adapt to Siwon’s big . Then Siwon start to move slowly.

“Oppa… it’s… so good…” Kyuhyun said then he keep .

Siwon be turn on by the moan and then move faster. He keep ing his hard deep inside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s had leak of precum. The suite just be fill with their moan and the voice of them who were making love to each other.

Siwon move his hips harder. Then he suddenly stop. He take out his hard and look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stop . He stand up properly and look at Siwon.

“Oppa, why you stop?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon smirk. “Come and get what you want.” Siwon said. he then walk to the chair and seat on the chair.

Kyuhyun know what Siwon mean. Kyuhyun walk to Siwon and climbed up and straddled Siwon on the chair he was sitting on, Kyuhyun then kiss Siwon and they share a very passionate kiss. Siwon smirk and reply the kiss. Siwon smile inside his head. He couldn't believe he were on a honeymoon with his only love, Kyuhyun.That’s why Siwon kissed back Kyuhyun with all he had. Siwon opened his mouth for the Kyuhyun and let Kyuhyun’s tongue in, and when Kyuhyun was finished with tasting Siwon’s mouth, Siwon started Kyuhyun’s tongue. The atmosphere was already so hot. Siwon slowly ran his fingers up and down Kyuhyun's thin arms and then started kissing the Kyuhyun’s neck. Kyuhyun can just moan. Then Siwon’s move to Kyuhyun’s ear and kissed a special place under the boy’s ear which knew would drive Kyuhyun become more crazy and hot. Kyuhyun moan so y that Siwon didn't want to stop, ever. Siwon then move to Kyuhyun’s chest and . Siwon kissed the smooth skin of Kyuhyun and started the s. Kyuhyun’s fingers were in his hair, encouraging him to go more. A loud moan drove Siwon to the edge. Siwon’s hand start to move down to grab Kyuhyun’s and started the already hard . He rubbed the tip with his thumb, earning a series of loud and pleasurable moans from Kyuhyun which made his own wet. He kept massaging the tip while he slowly made Kyuhyun sit on the edge of the desk and take a look at Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun eyes were fill with lust. Siwon move his face closer to Kyuhyun and smahs his lips on Kyuhyun, they share a very lovely kiss again before their lips be apart. Siwon then again sat on the chair and brought Kyuhyun back to his lap, and went on with his administration on the poor .

Siwon move his hand to Kyuhyun’s . He then play with Kyuhyun’s entrance. Siwon locked his eyes with Kyuhyun as he pushed the first finger in. Kyuhyun let out pleasure moan but did not break the eye contact. Siwon circled his left arm around Kyuhyun's waist while entering the second finger with his right hand. Kyuhyun closed his eyes. Siwon dove into Kyuhyun’s neck and kiss that neck. The scent from the body shampoo that Kyuhyun use can be smell by Siwon and he really do like the scent. With Siwom third finger enter Kyuhyun, Siwon had hit the Kyuhyun's sweet spot.

"Aaaa!" Kyuhyun moaned out loud and threw his head back. Siwon tightened his grip around Kyuhyun. Siwon slowly moved his fingers in and out of Kyuhyun’s hole.

Siwon quickly pulled his fingers out and then attacked Kyuhyun lips again. No matter how much Siwon tried he could never get enough of Kyuhyun’s lip. Siwon dove his tongue in the other's mouth, tasting anywhere he could reach. Their met and they both gave out a loud moan in each other's mouth. Siwon slowly lifted Kyuhyun's up with both hands. Kyuhyun hung on to Siwon’s shoulder and let out a y moan when he felt Siwon’s big hard at his entrance. Siwon pushed up a little, trying to get in, but it was too tight. Even how many time they did it, Kyuhyun still tight, that is what Siwon love when make love with Kyuhyun. With the second effort though Siwon could push in the head.

"Aaahhh!" Kyuhyun screamed out of pain and punched Siwon’s shoulder. Siwon grabbed the hand that had just punched him and kissed it.

"Shhh..." Siwon whispered at the boy’s ear as his thumb found the Kyuhyun’s again, “I'm going pleasure you beyond your dreams." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun moaned out loud again as he heard Siwon’s sentence and as he felt Siwon’s was pulling and pushing back inside his slowly. Siwon had only put half of his into the boy when Kyuhyun screamed his name and threw his head back again. Siwon had found Kyuhyun’s sweet spot again. Siwon hard inside, pushing all his inside the Kyuhyun’s hole in one go, which made Kyuhyun’s tears come down from the corner of his eyes.

"Ah..." Kyuhyun moaned out loud as Siwon kept ing inside him, keeping Kyuhyun in place with one hand around his waist and another holding the back of his neck, "AAH! AAAH!! AAAAH!!!!"

Siwon could feel Kyuhyun's nails piercing through his shoulder. He sped up, as fast as he could, and Kyuhyun started sobbing. Siwon’s went in and out, in and out until he felt Kyuhyun's voice become worse from all the screaming.

"Come baby," Siwon whispered to Kyuhyun’s ear, "come."

Suddenly Kyuhyun came with long spurts over Siwon’s body, Siwon’s hot abs. Siwon stopped for a few seconds to look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had put his head in the crook of Siwon’s neck, trying to breathe. Siwon slowly caressed Kyuhyun’s hair and kissed that head and looked at him. The flushed cheeks that were wet because of all the tears, the closed eyes, the bangs stuck to the forehead make Siwon more turn on and fill with lust.

Siwom held Kyuhyun's face with both hands and kissed Kyuhyun again. Kyuhyun couldn't hold himself on Siwon’s lap so Siwon held Kyuhyun tight. Then both of their lips meet again, Siwon slowly entered his tongue in the Kyuhyun's mouth while his hand went down to grab the Kyuhyun's , covered in . Kyuhyun moaned in Siwon’s mouth when Siwon's hand touched his , and tried to push that hand away but Siwon stop him. Siwon slapped the Kyuhyun's hand away. Siwon knew Kyuhyun's poor was sensitive now after such huge , but he wanted Kyuhyun to remember it so badly that they had a hot and romantic’s honeymoon. Siwon slowly rubbed his thumb on the Kyuhyun’s head, and Kyuhyun started to sobbed and moan again.

"Shh..." Siwon said as he pulled away from the kiss and put his forehead on Kyuhyun's forehead. Siwon look deep into Kyuhyun's eyes, "I know it hurts, but you should take it. You should get ed again, and hard." Siwon said.

"O..Oppa..." Kyuhyun tried to form some words as Siwon's thumb was rubbing on his tip. Kyuhyun silently begging Siwon to stop when the hard inside him went out and was suddenly pushed inside him all in one go.

"AAAHHHH!" Kyuhyun screamed. Siwon slowly lifted Kyuhyun up and put him on the edge of the desk. He held under Kyuhyun’s knees and parted his legs, and shoved his hard in between them again. Not for a second his hand left the Kyuhyun’s poor while his other hand was keeping Kyuhyun in place. That was when the real ing started. The position made Siwon go faster than before, tearing Kyuhyun into two with every push. Kyuhyun only held the back of Siwon's neck, closed his eyes, and screamed as the big and long hard inside him was hitting hard on his sweet spot. Siwon made Kyuhyun circle his legs around Siwom waist and as deep as Siwon could. Siwon’s balls hit Kyuhyun's every time he pushed in. The inside his hand was as hard as a rock again, twitching like crazy, and Siwon knew that Kyuhyun was coming again, so he pressed his thumb hard on Kyuhyun’s head to prevent Kyuhyun from coming so soon.

"AAHH! Oppaaaaa!" Kyuhyun tried to say something, to tell Siwon to remove Siwon thumb but he couldn't form any coherent sentences at the moment, so Siwon just kept ing him. Siwon ed Kyuhyun on and on until he felt that he already near to coming. Siwon removed his thumb and kissed Kyuhyun, and long spurts of hot come out from Kyuhyun’s and hit Siwon’s abs who already wet with the from before. Looking at Kyuhyun in front of him was enough to drive him over the edge, and so Siwon came hard and a long spurt inside Kyuhyun and shouting Kyuhyun's name.

Siwon close his eyes. A few seconds passed before he could open his eyes again. While Kyuhyun also close his eyes and lean his face on Siwon’s neck. Siwon could feel Kyuhyun panting at his neck, and so he looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was covered in sweat and tears, and Siwon just watched him get down from his high. To Siwon, It was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and looked at Siwon, and then captured Siwon’s lips in a fierce kiss. Siwon reply the kiss and kissed Kyuhyun’s back with all his heart. Kyuhyun’s open his mouth and let his Oppa’s tongue to come inside his mouth and take a taste of his mouth. Then their lips be apart. Their eyes meet.

“Want to do it again?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun smile. “Oppa, we need to eat our dinner.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon let go a small laugh, he take a peek at the table behind Kyuhyun and look at the food. Then look back at Kyuhyun who still seat on his lap and most important on his who still inside Kyuhyun.

“I rather eat you than all this food.” Siwon said while smile naughtily.

“Why?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Because to me, you are more delicious than all this.” Siwon’s said. his hand move to his abs and wiped Kyuhyun’s and then his own hand. “See, your milk were so sweet.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun laugh then lean his face on Siwon’s neck again.

____________________

Kyuhyun hold his own hand, he look at the marriage ring and smile. Then he look at Siwon who walk to him with a tray of two cup of coffee. Siwon place the tray then lift up the coffee and place one of it in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look at Siwon with a big smile.

“One Americano Latte to my Baby and One Cappuccino Cream for me.” Siwon said.

“Gomawo Oppa.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just smile, he put the tray beside then take a seat in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look around the café. He so amazed by the café, even just a simple café, but the way their decorate with the style of France really make him happy and feel so proud to be inside a very beautiful and gorgeous café.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “I know that you were amazed by the café, but don’t you think that you should focus on your husband first than anything else?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon then let go a small laugh. “Don’t be jealous for a thing that does not breath.” Kyuhyun said.

“I know. But I were in front of you, so you should focus on me first.” Siwon said with a voice like sulking. He look away from Kyuhyun.

“Omo. Our Oppa were sulking in our honeymoon.” Kyuhyun said and want to tease Siwon.

Siwon just ignore Kyuhyun. Then he take a sip of his Cappuccino Cream. Without Siwon’s realize, there are some cream on his lips. Kyuhyun smile.

“Oppa… you know, if this kind of trick is always be made by a girl, not a guy.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun with a blank face. Kyuhyun smile, he stand up and bent his body and move his face to Siwon. He then smash his lips on Siwon’s lips and the cream. Siwon’s surprise. Kyuhyun seat back on the chair and smile to Siwon.

“Babe, we are in public now.” Siwon said.

“I does not care.” Kyuhyun said. “You are the one who leave the cream to me for wiped it, so I just do what did you demand for.” Kyuhyun said and smile.

Siwon also smile then them laugh together.

________________

Kyuhyun look at the ruby red Vespa in front of him. Then look at Siwon.

“What is this all about?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon smile. “You know, Paris is a very lovely and romantic city. It also have a lot of place that we should treasure together. So, I rent this scooter for us so that we can ride it and treasure Paris more.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun suddenly smile. “You really do have a lot of fantasy about this honeymoon right?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon nod his head. “Yes, this is a honeymoon ticket from your Hyung, so we should enjoy ourselves and create many sweet memory.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile and nod his head. Then Siwon get on the Vespa and look at Kyuhyun. “Quickly.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun walk to the Vespa and get on the Vespa, Siwon start the engine and they ready for a ride.

“Oppa, where are we going?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Avenue Junet.” Siwon said. “I would like to treasure there with you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Siwon want Kyuhyun to hug him, so he ride the scooter faster and make Kyuhyun hug him tight. Siwon smile. Kyuhyun know that Siwon purposely do that, so he just smile and hug Siwon. He then lean his head on Siwon’s back.

__________________

They arrived at Avenue Junot, the cobblestone road that winds up to Montmartre lined with some of the most delicious architecture in Paris. It’s art deco ironwork, those tall glass windows bathed in light for artists in residence, colorful cul de sacs peeking out from behind corners, here is the Paris they wrote books and poems and made movies about. Too many times have Kyuhyun and Siwon whizzed by on the back of a scooter, their eyes darting back and forth, trying desperately to soak in every detail. Spring has finally sprung this weekend in Paris and so with the Sacre Coeur in their sights at the top of the hill, they set out once and for all to explore this little piece of Parisian paradise.    

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun take a seat on the rock bench under a big tree. Siwon and Kyuhyun look at the view in front of them. Kyuhyun then look at Siwon beside him. He then look at Siwon’s hand. His hand move to Siwon’s hand and hold that hand. Siwon look at Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, gamsahanimida.” Kyuhyun said.

“For what?” Siwon ask.

“For everything.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. “No need for thanks me, you know that we love each other, that’s why I made all this for you.” Siwon said.

“I can’t believe after what we had been through for this past 7 years, now we are together in Paris, enjoying the view and having the honeymoon.” Kyuhyun said.

“Nado.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. Then they look at each other eyes. Their face come closer and their lips meet and they share a very passionate kiss.

……………………………………………………

END OF THIS PART. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. PLEASE DROP SOME OF YOUR COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.