05 KYUHYUN IS GONE

SEQUEL : OPPA! SARANGHAE

Kyuhyun look at Siwon who walk to him and holding a tray.

“What is that Oppa?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon smile to Kyuhyun then seat beside Kyuhyun. “This is a special porridge our Omma sent to you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. He hold his stomach that already get bigger.

“You must finish it.” Siwon said. Then he put the tray on the table beside the bed.

“For sure I will eat it. It was specially made by Ommeoni, so I should eat it.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. Then he bring his hand to Kyuhyun’s stomach and rub that belly.

“It’s already 5 month. It’s going to be another 4 month then you will give birth from my child.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. He then bring his face closer toward Siwon then kiss Siwon’s cheek.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun’s face. Their face were so close. They look deep into each other eyes. Their time feels like have stop. They bring their face closer and share a very passionate kiss.

The kiss suddenly begin to change, but then Kyuhyun take his lips away. He look at Siwon.

“Oppa, you must control yourself.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon sigh. He look at Kyuhyun. “Mianhei Kyu. I scared that someday before your due date. I will lost control and ……” Siwon does not finish his word.

“Oppa. Look here.” Kyuhyun said then take Siwon’s hand and put on his stomach who already big. “Inside here is our baby. So be patient for a while. I will sure you that we will be back on track after I give birth to our baby.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. “Sure we are.” Siwon said. Then he look at the porridge. “Kyu ah. you should eat now before the porridge become cold.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Siwon take the bowl of porridge then begin to feed Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just obediently eat the porridge. Siwon smile when look at Kyuhyun who eat the porridge until he finish it.

After done feeding Kyuhyun, Siwon put the bowl back on the table. Then take the milk and give it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun take the milk and drink it all then give back the empty glass to Siwon.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. “Oppa…” Kyuhyun call Siwon. Siwon look at Kyuhyun and lift up his eyebrow. “mmmm. Tomorrow, can I go to the café?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun with a serious glare. “Why?” Siwon ask.

“It just a bit bored staying alone inside this big villa. Jaebal Oppa.” Kyuhyun said. “You does not allowed me to take a step out from the Villa since I got pregnant and it had been four month now. I can’t take it.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon sigh. He look at the floor, thinking whether to allowed Kyuhyun or not.

“Oppa… Jaebal…” Kyuhyun said with an aegyeo then hold Siwon’s hand and shake it.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “Arrasso. But I will be there with you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. “It’s okay. What I want is just walk out from this Villa and go to outside world.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon then laugh. “It’s not like you does not go out at all. How about the time we go shopping for the baby thing?” Siwon ask.

“That is different.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just laugh. “I will go and wash this.” Siwon said and point to the bowl and glass. Kyuhyun just nod his head. Then Siwon stand up from the bed then walk out from the room. Kyuhyun look at Siwon. He then remove the blanket that cover his body and get up from the bed. He walk out from the room and then walk to other room in front of their room. He look inside the room that already be decorate for baby. There is toys, bear and even the baby bed in the middle of the room. Kyuhyun look at the wall that had be paint by Siwon and Minho last week.

Kyuhyun touch his belly and smile. “my Baby, quickly come out. I want you to see all this and for your information, there is a lot of people who already love you and can’t wait to meet you.” Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun then walk to the slide door and open the door to the balcony. He let the wind come in. Kyuhyun look up at the sky and see the starts that fill the night sky. Siwon stand in front of the door and look at Kyuhyun. Siwon smile then walk to Kyuhyun and back hug Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun surprise at first, but then he smile.

“It’s cold here.” Siwon said.

“I just want to take some night air.” Kyuhyun reply.

“How is our Baby today?” Siwon ask.

“Well our baby were doing just fine.” Kyuhyun answer Siwon.

“Kyu ah. we should think of the baby name now.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun laugh. “Don’t you think it were to early?” Kyuhyun ask.

“No. Quickly think of a name.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. “Alright. Mmmmm. If the baby is girl, I will name her Soojung. Choi Soojung.” Kyuhyun said.

“Soojung? Arrasso. But if the baby is boy?” Siwon ask.

“mmm. If the baby were boy, maybe, Songki. Choi Songki.” Kyuhyun said. “How about you Oppa?” Kyuhyun ask.

“I will just agree with you.” Siwon said.

“Oh, this is not fair. You should give any suggestion to.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon laugh. “but I already love the name, Soojung and Soongki.” Siwon said.

“Bad…” Kyuhyun said. “My dear Baby, your Appa is really something.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon laugh. “Don’t said that, the baby will hate me if you said so.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just pout his mouth.

_________________

4 MONTH LATER.

Siwon were cover with sweat. He keep walk back and forth in front of the operation room. Then he look at Minho and Shinhye who walk to him.

“Won ah. Where is Kyu?” Minho ask.

Siwon point to the operation room. He then wiped his sweat on his forehead. Shinhye look at Siwon.

“But, why you walk back and forth and sweating like crazy? Did something happen?” Shinhye ask.

Siwon look at Shinhye. “Of course I am worried. This is first time Kyu give birth, I were worried to death now.” Siwon said.

Shinhye nod her head. Then he and Minho take a seat while Siwon still keep walking back and forth.

Later, Mr. Cho and Mrs. Choi also come.

“Won ah. So how is Kyu now? Did he safely give birth to our grandchild?” Mr. Cho ask.

“We don’t know yet. He were in there.” Siwon said.

Mr. Cho nod his head.

“Oppa, Omma. Why don’t both of you take a seat first.” Siwon said.

Then Mr. Cho and Mrs. Choi take a seat beside Shinhye and Minho. They greet each other. Later on, the café’s worker and Yesung, Yunho and Jaejoong also had come straight to the hospital when heard the news from Siwon who call the café. They stand in front of Siwon.

“So, did Kyu already…” Donghae can’t finish his word when Siwon suddenly cut him.

“Well, Kyuhyun still in there and we don’t know yet.” Siwon said.

The others just nod their head then walk to the wall. They greet Mr.Cho and Mrs. Choi also Minho and Shinhye. Then the door of the operation room be open from inside. Siwon look at the door and walk to the nurse.

“Nurse. How is Kyu?” Siwon ask.

All of them who there also start to gather at the nurse.

“Well, he is now were so tired and hard to push the baby. He need his husband in there to give him support.” The nurse said.

“I. I am his husband.” Siwon said.

“Then let’s go in. But, Kyuhyun shi maybe can’t give birth to the baby like other mother do.” The Nurse said.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Minho ask.

“He maybe will give birth the baby by operation.” The nurse said.

“Will that effect both Kyuhyun and the baby?” Mr. Cho ask.

“Maybe not, but is were based on Kyuhyun shi and his twin baby.” The Nurse said.

“Twin?!” All of the shock including Siwon.

“Wait. Kyu is pregnant to a twin?” Siwon ask.

The nurse look at Siwon and nod her head. “Don’t you know that? Did he did not do any ultrasound check?” The Nurse ask.

“No. Kyuhyun said that is wasting time. He just want to look at our baby when the baby were out.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay. Let’s not waste time. Kyuhyun need you now.” The nurse said.

Siwon nod his head, he follow the nurse enter the operation room. He can heard the voice of Kyuhyun who were shouting in pain. Siwon wear the blue coat then walk to Kyuhyun. He stand beside Kyuhyun and then hold Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Oppa…” Kyuhyun said when he look at Siwon.

“Kyu ah. I am here for you.” Siwon said. Siwon wiped Kyuhyun’s sweat on his forehead.

“Oppa. Our baby, they don’t want to come out.” Kyuhyun said.

“It’s okay Kyu. The Doctor will look for another alternative.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun’s tears also leep come out. Siwon wiped that tears then kiss Kyuhyun’s forehead.

“We will begin the operation now.” The doctor said.

Siwon look at the Doctor and nod his head.

The nurse inject the painkiller into Kyuhyun, then Kyuhyun feel a bit light before he become unconscious. Siwon hold Kyuhyun’s hand tightly. He then look at the doctor who remove the cover from Kyuhyun’s belly. He look at the knife who cut Kyuhyun’s skin. Then, the Kyuhyun’s belly be open and the doctor can clearly see the babies. Siwon almost want to cry to witness all this. The baby be take out one by one. Siwon just look at the baby then the baby be take by the nurse. Next, Kyuhyun’s belly be close again and be treat by the doctor to become like usual. Siwon look at the stomach, that will leave up some scar.

Then the nurse come back with the baby that alrady be cover with white blanket. One of the bay be put beside Kyuhyun while the other one be given to Siwon.

“Congratulation Mr. Choi. You got a twin baby. The younger one is a boy and the elder one is his noona.” The Doctor said.

Siwon smile. He look at the Baby that he is holding now. He kiss the baby forehead and smile. Then he look at Kyuhyun who still unconscious. Then he look at the Doctor.

“How about Kyuhyun?” Siwon ask.

The Doctor look at Kyuhyun. Then look at the monitor.

“Doctor. His heart beat is going down.” One of the Nurse said.

“What?” The Doctor ask.

Then he walk to Kyuhyun and check on Kyuhyun.

“What happen? What is wrong with my Kyu?” Siwon ask.

“Nurse, bring Mr. Choi out and take the baby to the babies room.” The Doctor said.

One of the nurse take the baby on the bed beside Kyuhyun, and another one take from Siwon. Then a nurse Siwon to walk out from the operation room.

“Doctor. Jaebal. Save my Kyu.” Siwon said don’t want to leave the room. But the nurse force him to out.

The Doctor check on Kyuhyun. ‘We are losing him.” The Doctor said.

Then he put the breathing mask on Kyuhyun. He take some of medic equipment (I don’t know what is it name) and then press it on Kyuhyun’s chest to make sure Kyuhyun to wake up. But the heart beat rate does not raise up and become more low, then until the voice of “beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep” fill the room.

Everyone look shock. The doctor try again but there is no use. Kyuhyun’s heart beat does not raise up.

“We lost him.” The nurse said.

The Doctor then sigh. “Then what can we do. His life is short.” The Doctor said.

The Doctor then prepare to walk out from the room. The nurse also start doing their work. The Doctor walk out from the room and he be surround by all the people out of the room. Siwon were in front and look at the Doctor.

“How is Kyu?” Siwon ask.

The Doctor shake his head. “he does not make it.” The Doctor said.

Everyone shock. “What? This can’t happen. You must be mistake.” Siwon said.

Everyone start to feel like cry. Minho who heard that feels like his knee become weak and he fell on the floor. Shinhye look at Minho and seat down and hold Minho’s hand.

Siwon also seat on the floor and crying. The door one again be open. The nurse were pushing the bed out. On the bed, there is Kyuhyun who look so weak and pale and does not even breath. Siwon stand up and look at Kyuhyun. He walk to the bed.

“Kyu ah. wake up. Jaebal… Kyu ah. Don’t leave me.” Siwon said and cry. He hug Kyuhyun. Everyone else also start to gather and cry in front of Kyuhyun.

“Kyu ah. Don’t leave us. How about our café.” Donghae cry.

“Kyu ah. If you leave now, who is going to be our baby boss.” Leeteuk said.

All of them start to shed tears. Mr. Cho also seat weakly on the chair and cry. But then Kyuhyun groan. Everyon stop crying and look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun cough then open his eyes slowly. Siwon look at Kyuhyun.

“Oppa. What’s wrong? Why you crying?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Kyu ah… you are still alive?” Siwon ask.

“Of course I am. I will never leave you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu ah.” Siwon shed tears again and hug Kyuhyun.

The Doctor shock. He look at Kyuhyun. “What type of miracle is this?” The Doctor ask inside his head.

Minho and Mr. Cho also stand up and walk to Kyuhyun. Siwon let go of his hug then look at Kyuhyun with a big smile.

“Oppa. Where is our twin baby?” Kyuhyun ask.

“They safe. Now they inside the babies room.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. Everyone start to feel happy when see Kyuhyun smile.

………………………………………………………………

END OF THIS CHAPTER. WHAT DID ALL OF YOU THINK? PLEASE DO COMMENT.

THANKS FOR READING. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER. SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR IT.