WHAT IS WRONG WITH KYUHYUN?

SEQUEL : OPPA! SARANGHAE

Kyuhyun walk into his café and he look around as usual. Kyuhyun smile when look at all his worker work hard to serve the customer. Then Leeteuk saw Kyuhyun and smile he walk to Kyuhyun.

“You are here Kyu ah.” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “Why Hyung? Is there something you want to talk with me about?” Kyuhyun ask.

“No, it’s regarding the new Pasta we talk about yesterday. Kangin would like you to have a taste of it.” Leeteuk explain.

“Oh. Sure, I will go to the kitchen after this.” Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk nod his head. Kyuhyun then walk to his office and put his backpack on the table. Kyuhyun walk back to the door, then his phone ring the signal of message. Kyuhyun take out his phone from his jacket’s pocket. Then he look on the screen, a message from Siwon. Kyuhyun smile.

From : Siwon.

            I miss you.

Kyuhyun smile. He reply the massage. “Nado. Can’t wait for meet you.” Kyuhyun sent the message.

Then his phone ring again. Kyuhyun quickly open the message.

From : Siwon

            I want you inside my office now. I can’t work without you by my side.

Kyuhyun laugh. “Then how about my Café?” Kyuhyun reply the message.

The message come in again.

From : Siwon

Just leave it and told your worker to handle the café. I need you now.

Kyuhyun reply the message. “Let’s just meet at home. Make sure to come home early.”

Kyuhyun put his phone back into his pocket. Then he walk out from his office and walk into the kitchen. He look at Kangin and Sungmin who were cooking the pasta and spaghetti. Then Sungmin look at Kyuhyun.

“Kyu ah, you are here.” Sungmin said.

Kangin turn and look at Kyuhyun. “Kyu ah, we already prepare the pasta. Here it is.” Kangin said then take the pasta on the table behind him and give to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun take the pasta and smell it, but when he smell the pasta he cover his nose with his hand. Kangin and Sungmin look at Kyuhyun.

“Why Kyu ah? Did the pasta give out a bad smell?” Sungmin ask.

“Minnie ah, Kangin Hyung, why this pasta smell so bad?” Kyuhyun ask.

Sungmin and Kangin look at each other. “What is that supposed to mean?” Kangin ask.

“The smell of it, it so stinky.” Kyuhyun add.

Kangin take the pasta from Kyuhyun then smell it. He look at Kyuhyun. “Nothing wrong with the smell, it were the smell of shrimp. The smell come from the shrimp sauce we use.” Kangin said.

“I don’t know what to said Hyung, Minnie ah. But I think I can’t taste that pasta.” Kyuhyun said.

His head suddenly feel dizzy again. He touch his forehead and press it. Sungmin walk to Kyuhyun and hold Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Are you okay Kyu ah?” Sungmin ask.

Kyuhyun look at Sungmin. “I okay.” Kyuhyun said.

Kangin put the plate on the table back then walk to Kyuhyun. “You look so pale. Why don’t you go to the clinic?” Kangin said.

Kyuhyun shake his head. “That is no need. I just need to take some medicine and some sleep.” Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin and Kangin just look at each other.

“Kyu ah. let’s me sent you to your office. You should take some nap.” Kangin said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Then Kangin hold Kyuhyun’s waist and then bring Kyuhyun out from the kitchen. Sungmin just look at Kyuhyun and Kangin who were leaving the kitchen. Then Leeteuk walk into the kitchen.

“Minnie ah, what’s wrong with Kyu?” Leeteuk ask.

“I don’t know. He seem so pale.” Sungmin said.

Leeteuk look at the pasta. “Did Kyu taste this?” Leeteuk ask.

Sungmin look at the pasta, he take the pasta then give to Leeteuk. “Hyung, try to smell it.” Sungmin said.

“Why?” Leeteuk ask.

“Just smell it.” SUngmin said.

Leeteuk then nod his head and bring the pasta closer to his nose and take the smell of the pasta.

“It smell great and delicious. Why?” Leeteuk ask.

“Kyu said this pasta smell bad.” Sungmin said.

“Oh. Why?” Leeteuk ask then take a smell of the pasta again. “it were the smell of shrimp.” Leeteuk said.

Sungmin think for a while, then Donghae come into the kitchen. Sungmin look at Donghae.

“Hae ah, would you please smell this pasta?” Sungmin ask.

Donghae look at Sungmin with a weird face. “Why?” Donghae ask.

“Just do it.” Sungmin said. Donghae take the pasta and smell it.

“Nothing wrong with it. Why?” Donghae ask.

Sungmin then suddenly smile. “I think I know why Kyuhyun act that way.” Sungmin said.

“Why?” Leeteuk ask.

Sungmin just smile. “If I am not wrong, he is the same when SaEun get pregnant. Can’t smell and eat shrimp. So, in conclusion… Kyuhyun is pregnant.” Sungmin said in his head.

________________

Kangin place Kyuhyun on the sofa. Kyuhyun lay down and look at Kangin. “Gomawo Hyung. I will take a short nap.” Kyuhyun said.

Kangin nod his head. “Then I will leave you first.” Kangin said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Then Kangin walk to the door and walk out from the office. He close the door and then walk back to the kitchen. He look at Sungmin, Donghae and Leeteuk who were talking about Kyuhyun.

“How is Kyu?” leeteuk ask after he saw Kangin. “I don’t know. He said he want to take a short nap.” Kangin said.

Leeteuk nod his head. “Ok. If he said so, we should continue our work.” Leeteuk said.

The other nod their head, then all of them go back to their station and work like usual.

_________________
 

Sungmin bring the milk to Kyuhyun’s office. He knock the door but there is no answer from inside. Then Sungmin just open the door and walk into the office, he look at Kyuhyun who were sleeping soundly on the sofa. He place the hot milk on the table then touch Kyuhyun’s hand and shake it.

“Kyu ah. wake up.” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun groan he open his eyes slowly and look at Sungmin. “Minnie ah…” Kyuhyun said.

“Wake up Kyu. You should eat something.” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun wake up then seat on the sofa. His head still feel sick. Sungmin take a seat beside Kyuhyun then take the hot milk and give to Kyuhyun.

“Here drink this.” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun take the mug then take a look at the milk. “Milk? Why?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Just drink it okay. You can’t let you stomach be empty. You should eat something.” Sungmin said again.

Kyuhyun just nod his head then drink the milk. Then he put the mug back on the table. Kyuhyun sigh. Sungmin look at Kyuhyun.

“Kyu ah, did your head still feel dizzy?” Sungmin ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “Yes. I don’t know why.” Kyuhyun said. he then take a look at the clock on the wall. He shock.

“What’s time is this?” Kyuhyun ask.

“5 o’clock in the evening. Why?” Sungmin ask.

“I have sleep for 7 hours?” Kyuhyun ask.

Sungmin nod his head.

“Omo. What is wrong with me?” Kyuhyun ask.

Sungmin smile. “Kyu still does not know. It’s better he know it by himself.” Sungmin said in his head. “Kyu ah, you want to eat something?” Sungmin ask.

Kyuhyun shake his hed. “no, I does not have any appetite to eat.” Kyuhyun said.

“No, you should eat, even it just a spoon.” Sungmin said.

“it’s okay. I can eat at home with Siwon.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay if you instead to do so.” Sungmin said. “you should go back home now. You want me to call Siwon to pick you up?” Sungmin ask.

“Sure. I also think that I can’t drive in this state.” Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin nod his head. then he take out his phone and call Siwon.

______________

Siwon close the door to Kyuhyun then walk to the driver seat and get on the car. Kyuhyun were lean on the sofa and look out from the window. Siwon look at Kyuhyun.

“Are you sure you don’t want go to the clinic?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head.

“I heard that you did not eat a thing since this morning, we should grab something before we go home.” Siwon said.

“No. I don’t want to eat anything.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon move his body closer to Kyuhyun. “Kyu ah, look at me.” Siwon said and grab Kyuhyun’s hand.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon, he pull his hand from Siwon. “Oppa, go away. Your smell make me feel dizzy. Can we just go home?” Kyuhyun ask with a mad tone.

Siwon surprise, he look at Kyuhyun. “Mianhei Kyu, I don’t mean to do that.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look away from Siwon. “For now, let’s just go home.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon nod his head then drive the car. Kyuhyun look outside of the car then he fell asleep.

________________

Siwon lift Kyuhyun bridal style into their home, then he walk to their room and place Kyuhyun on the bed. Kyuhyun just sleep and does not even open his eyes. Siwon look at Kyuhyun who sleep soundly.

“What is wrong with you today?” Siwon ask.

Siwon then take of his coat and his shirt. He walk to his closet and take the bathrobe. He then wear the bathrobe. He then walk to the bathroom and take a bath. After finish take a bath, he wear his clothes and walk out from the room and go to the kitchen. He prepare some porridge to Kyuhyun since Kyuhyun does not eat anything from morning.

After done prepare the porridge, Siwon put the porridge into a bowl and then bring them up to Kyuhyun. He walk into the room and look at Kyuhyun who still sleeping soundly. Siwon walk to the bed and place the porridge on the table beside the bed. He take a seat on the bed beside Kyuhyun then he wake Kyuhyun up. Kyuhyun groan and open his eyes slowly. He look at Siwon.

“Kyu ah. I make so porridge for you. Wake up and eat it.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun wake up then lean on the head of the bed and look at Siwon. “Oppa, I don’t have any appetite.” Kyuhyun said.

“It’s okay Kyu ah. You should even a spoon or two. You can’t let your stomach be empty.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Siwon then take the porridge and begin to feed Kyuhyun. But something weird happen, Kyuhyun eat the porridge well and does not even left a bit of it. Then Kyuhyun sleep back. Siwon cover Kyuhyun’s body with blanket. Siwon then bring the bowl down to the kitchen. He smile that Kyuhyun finish up the porridge.

___________

Siwon lay down beside Kyuhyun then hug Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun suddenly open his eyes and look at Siwon.

“Oppa, can you please stop hugging me.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon surprise. “Oh, why?” Siwon ask.

“I feel sick of it.” Kyuhyun said. he then remove Siwon’s hand from him then he push Siwon away.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. He then sigh. Siwon close his eyes and sleep. After 4 hours sleep, Siwon wake up when he heard some voice from the bathroom. Siwon get off from the bd and look around. Kyuhyun were nowhere can be see. Siwon walk to the bathroom and look inside the bathroom. Kyuhyun throw up again. Siwon walk to Kyuhyun and rub Kyuhyun’s back.

“Kyu ah. are you okay?” Siwon ask.

But Kyuhyun just vomit and let out all the porridge from inside his stomach. His belly feel weird again. Then he wash his mouth and look at Siwon.

“Yaa, pabo.” Kyuhyun said to Siwon and make Siwon surprise. “If I were vomit here, you think I will be okay?” Kyuhyun ask. He then push Siwon away and walk out from the bathroom.

Siwon still in shock, then he also walk out from the bathroom and walk to Kyuhyun who already lay down on the bed.

“Kyu ah, mianhei if you were mad at me.” Siwon said. But there is no answer. Siwon then walk to Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun already sleep.

Siwon then his hair.

____________________

Siwon call his Omma.

“Yobseyo Omma.” Siwon said.

“Yes Won ah?” Mrs. Choi ask.

“Siwon act weirdly this day. I don’t know why.” Siwon said.

“Weirdly? How?” Mrs. Choi ask.

“Lately, he keep take a distance between me and him, he also sometime don’t want to sleep with me. He can’t smeel my perfume, even he like it so much before.” Siwon said.

Mrs. Choi think for a while. “Did he also frequently throw up and feel dizzy?” Mrs. Choi ask.

“Oh, how did you know? H also keep sleep. He even sleep all day and don’t want to eat anything. But when he start to eat, he will eat it and sometime ask for more.” Siwon said.

Mrs. Choi remain silent. Without Siwon can see it, Mrs. Choi smile.

“I think you should bring him to clinic for some check up.” Mrs. Choi said.

“But he don’t want to.” Siwon said.

“Won ah. just do it this time. Ask him softly and bring him to the clinic. Or maybe you can ask help from your seobangnim.” Mrs. Choi said.

Siwon think for a while. “Arrasso omma.” Siwon said.

________________

Minho and Shinhye follow Siwon into the room. Then they look at Kyuhyun who sleep soundly.

“I don’t know why Seobangnim. But he keep sleep and don’t want to wake up.” Siwon said.

Minho nod his head. he then walk to Kyuhyun and then wake Kyuhyun up. Kyuhyun start to groan and look at Minho. He wake up.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun ask.

“I heard that you are not well lately. So I decide to come and visit you.” Minho said.

Kyuhyun smile. “I am okay Hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“No you are not. Today, I will bring you to the clinic.” Minho said.

“Clinic? For what?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Don’t ask. Just follow us okay.” Minho said.

Kyuhyun just nod his head.

_______________

“So, how long you have act this way?” the Doctor ask.

“I don’t really sure.” Kyuhyun said.

“Are you allergic to something?” The doctor ask.

Kyuhyun shake his head. Siwon who seat beside Kyuhyun just look at him.

“So, he here is your husband right?” the doctor ask.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon and nod his head.

The Doctor nod his head. He look at the nurse. “Bring him the cup.” The doctor said.

Everyone just look at the nurse who take the cup then give it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun take the cup.

“We would like to do some urine test on you.” The Doctor said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. He walk to the toilet then comeback with his urine inside the cup.

“We will do the lab test. For now, just wait outside.” The Doctor said.

Kyuhyun and Siwon nod their head. They wait outside of the Doctor room. Siwon, Minho and Shinhye were having some chat, but Kyuhyun were sleeping on the chair beside them. Siwon look at Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun’s head suddenly lean on his shoulder. Siwon smile.

Then the nurse call them to go inside the doctor room again. Siwon wake Kyuhyun up.

“Kyu ah, the result have out. Let’s go.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head, then they walk while holding hand into the doctor room. Shinhye and Minho also follow them from behind. Kyuhyun and Siwon seat on the chair while Minho and Shinhye stand behind them.

“Well, the result have out.” The Doctor said.

“So? What is wrong with me?” Kyuhyun ask.

The Doctor smile. “Congratulation Siwon shi and Kyuhyun shi. Both of you will become parent. Kyuhyun shi is pregnant, it had be a month.” The Doctor said.

Everyone in the room shock. Minho and Shinhye look at each other then they smile.

“Are you serious?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yes.” The Doctor said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. Siwon were smiling and looking at him. “Kyu ah.” Siwon said then hug Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun also reply the hug.

“I going to be dad. Gomawo Kyu ah.” Siwon said with a happy tone.

Shinhye and Minho just look at them and be happy for them.

Then they let go of the hug.

“For now, the pregnancy still in early stage, so you should be more careful.” The Doctor said.

“You heard that Kyu? Atarting today. I will not allowed you to go out from the house.” Siwon said.

 Kyuhyun look at Siwon and smile.

“As for the perfume and everything. It just a simple sick for the pregnant people. You sometime will hate your own husband and sometime you want to be with him all the time. You maybe does not have appetite to eat, but you will eat a lot when you start eating. Pregnant people always behave weirdly.” The Doctor said.

“It’s okay. I will do anything for my Kyu.” Siwon said and hold Kyuhyun’s belly.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. He also happy and still can’t believe that he is carry other life inside him.

………………………………………………………

END OF THIS CHPATER.

PLEASE DO DROP SOME COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER> PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.