06 OUR LOVE NEVER DIE

SEQUEL : OPPA! SARANGHAE

Kyuhyun look at two of his twin who sleeping soundly in the living room. They must be fell asleep after tired playing with their Harabeochi and Halmeoni all day. He look at the TV that is switch on while no one watch it. Kyuhyun take the remote and then switch of the TV. Then he walk to his daughter, Soojung. He lift Soojung up then bring Soojin to her room. Siwon who just walk out from their room look at Kyuhyun.

“They had sleep?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “Oppa. Go and take Songki to his room.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon nod his head. Kyuhyun then walk straight to Soojung’s room and then place Soojung on the bed. He covers his daughter’s body with the blanket then he kiss the forehead of his 5 years old daughter.

Kyuhyun switch on the sleeping lamp and then switch of the lamp. Then he walk out from his daughter room. He look at Siwon who also had walk out from Songki room. Kyuhyun walk to Siwon and hug Siwon’s arm.

Siwon smile to Kyuhyun. “Oppa, the kid had sleep, let’s go and drink some soju.” Kyuhyun said.

“Soju?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “And some chicken perhaps.” Kyuhyun said. “Since we have those twin, we rarely get time for ourself and I miss you.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. He then hold Kyuhyun’s hand. “Sure. Let’s go.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun shout happily. “Assa! Let grab our jacket first.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon laugh then he nod his head. Kyuhyun let go of Siwon’s arm then run toward their room. He take his jacket and Siwon’s jacket, actually a couple jacket then he run out from his room and go to Siwon again.

“Let’s go.” Kyuhyun said happily then give the jacket to Siwon.

Siwon take the jacket. “Let’s go.” Siwon said.

They walk down the stair then walk to the door. Then leave the house.

_________________

Kyuhyun pour the soju in glass while Siwon is grilling the meat and chicken. After make sure the meat and the chicken had well cook, they start to eat the chicken while drink the soju. Kyuhyun even make some wrap for Siwon and then feed him.

“Kyu ah.” Siwon call Kyuhyun who were busy do the wrap.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. “What?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Soon there is a bicycle match that be host by L Company and he invite our company to join the match.” Siwon said.

“So? You want to enter the match?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon nod his head. “just do it.” Kyuhyun said then eat the wrap.

“I know. But maybe I will busy exercising.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. He put his chopstick down then his hand move to Siwon’s hand. “Oppa. Just do whatever you like, me and our child will always support you because we love you.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. “Kyu ah. you make me want to sleep late tonight and do some work.” Siwon said and smile naughtily.

Kyuhyun just smile. “Sure if you want it.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon then hold Kyuhyun’s hand and bring to his mouth and kiss that hand. “Kyu ah. Gamsahanimda.” Siwon said.

“For what?” Kyuhyun ask.

“For everything. Your love for me and give birth to my child.” Siwon reply.

Kyuhyun smile.

“Kyu ah. Saranghae. My love for you will never die.” Siwon said.

“Me to Oppa.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. They bring their face closer then without care about other people watching them, they kiss each other. They share a very passionate kiss.

__________________

Kyuhyun look at the convenience store. “Oppa, I would like to bought some ice cream.” Kyuhyun said.

“You want an ice cream?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Siwon then stop the car in front of the convenience store.

“What flavor do you want?” Siwon ask.

“Vanilla.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay. Wait here. I will go and get it for you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Then Siwon get off from the car and then walk to the convenience store. Kyuhyun just watch Siwon go to the store and bought the ice cream. After a couple of minutes, Siwon come back. Then he give the ice cream to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun open the ice cream and eat it happily. He even feed Siwon who busy driving beside him. Siwon suddenly stop his car. Kyuhyun look outside of the car.

“Oppa, why we here?” Kyuhyun ask when look at the Han River in front of them.

Siwon smile. “I just want to remember our sweet memories here.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile.

“Let’s go down.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. They get off from the car then they walk by the Han River while holding their hand tightly. Siwon look at Kyuhyun who were walking while look at the Han River.

“Kyu ah…” Siwon call Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. “Yes Oppa?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Do you still remember our first time here together?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun smile. “Of course. That sweet memory will never leave me even after 100 years.” Kyuhyun said.

“Glad you said so.” Siwon said. “I still remember that we cycled together and you keep asking me some kind of question.” Siwon said.

“You still remember the question?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yes.” Siwon said confidently.

“Really?” Kyuhyun ask with a glare that he does not believe Siwon.

“Yes. Test me.” Siwon said.

“Well. What is the first question I ask you?” Kyuhyun ask.

“The first question come out from your mouth that day is whether you can ask me a question or not.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun laugh. “Of course you will remember that.” Kyuhyun said.

“How about the next question?” Kyuhyun ask.

“You ask me why I were so arrogant and so cold to you at the school.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun impressive. “Wow, you really remember that.” Kyuhyun said.

“I also have ask you a question on that day. Do you still remember?” Siwon ask.

“You ask me a question? What it is?” Kyuhyun ask.

“See, you are the one who does not remember anything.” Siwon said.

“I remember. But I just merely forget about some certain of the memory.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon laugh. “I ask you whether you have a girlfriend or not.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. “Omo. I remember it now.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just smile. “You know, when you went missing for one years, I always come here and though about you. I always hope that you will comeback quickly.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. He stop walking. Siwon also stop walking and look at Kyuhyun. “I know that we had go through a lot of hardness in our past, now I were so happy because I standing here, beside you as your soul mate. We even have a family now. Our twin is the proof that how much I love you Choi Siwon.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun with his eyes start to fill with tears. “Kyu ah…” Siwon said.

“Choi Siwon. I want to live with you forever and be with you even in our next life.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look deep into Kyuhyun’s eyes. He can see the sincerity. Then Siwon hold Kyuhyun’s chin. They look deep into each other eyes then their lips meet. They share a very passionate kiss.

Kyuhyun open his mouth and welcome Siwon’s tongue inside his mouth and dominate the kiss. Then their lips be apart because they were out of air. They smile to each other.

“Let’s continue our walk.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon nod his head. Kyuhyun look at Siwon.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon smile. “Sure. Ask me anything.” Siwon said.

“When is the exactly time you had fall to me?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon smile become wider. “Well. When I first enter the school. I fell in love to a student who seat beside me. Even I was arrogant and cold to him, he always try his best to be close with me. He even spy on me.” Siwon said. Kyuhyun just smile. “I start fall to him when I become his hyung and pamper him more than a dongsaeng. I even jealous of his best friend and seosaengnim.” Siwon add again. “But the exact time is when I help you from the gangster and . That night you keep hold me and I feel that I be need. That is the time when I had fall for you.”

Kyuhyun smile. “Wow, that were a really interesting story.” Kyuhyun said.

“How about you?” Siwon ask.

“Me?” Kyuhyun ask and act like he does not understand.

“When did you had fall for me?” Siwon ask then pinch Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Ouch!.” Kyuhyun let go a small shout then Kyuhyun laugh. “Well, I start to fall for you for the first sight. I had fall in love for the first time when I saw you. Your handsome face really attract me a lot.” Kyuhyun said.

“Really?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “The way you treat me that time make me really interested in you.” Kyuhyun add.

“Gomawo Kyu for be in love to me.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just nod his head. Then Siwon hold Kyuhyun’s face and kiss Kyuhyun’s forehead.

“I want to be with you for the rest of my life.” Siwon said.

“Me too.” Kyuhyun said. then they share a very passionate kiss.

________________

Minho give the milk to Shinhye. Shinye take the milk and drink it.

“Gomawo Dear.” Shinhye said. “How is your work today?” Shinhye ask.

“Everything is fine.” Minho said and take a seat beside Shinhye. “How about you and our baby?” Minho ask.

“I also doing fine and our baby also were so obedient today.” Shinhye said.

Minho smile. He touch Shinhye’s belly who already big. Pregnant their second child.

“Did you put Soyou to sleep already?” Shinhye ask.

“Yes.” Minho said. “Before I forget, Kyu invited us to go picnic with him.” Minho said.

“When?” Shinhye ask.

“Next week.” Minho said.

“Sure. I also want to meet the twin. I miss them already.” Shinhye said.

Minho smile. “Me too.” Minho said.

_________________
 

Yesung look around why he fix his mask and cover his face. He peek at his watch on his hand.

“Aigoo, our Wookie late again.” Yesung said.

Then he see Ryeowook were walking quickly to him then stop in front of him.

“Mianhei Yesung ah.” Ryeowook said.

“You always late.” Yesung said.

“Mianhei. I need to finish the work at the café first before coming here.” Ryeowook said.

“Whateever. Let’s walk now.” Yesung said and start to walk.

Yesung his hair. Then he walk to Yesung. He hold Yesung’s hand.

“Mianhei Yesung ah. I promise you that I will never late again.” Ryeowook said.

Yesung just remain silent. “Yesung ah~ Don’t be mad.” Ryewook said then cling on Yesung’s shoulder. He lean his head on Yesung shoulder and make some aegyeo.

Yesung start to smile but can’t be see because of the mask, but Ryeowook can clearly see Yesung’s eyes smile.

Ryeowook smile. “Great, you does not mad anymore.” Ryeowook said.

“Of course. How come I get mad to my only love?” Yesung ask.

Ryeowook laugh.

“Now, tell me. What you want to eat. Let’s go and grab it.” Yesung said.

“I want to eat some dubboki.” Ryeowook said.

“Dubboki? Sure. Anything for you my love.” Yesung said.

Then they walk happily to the dubboki stall.

“You know Wookie ah, it had been five years that we are together.” Yesung said.

Ryeowook nod his head. “So?” Ryeowook ask.

“mmmm. I want you to move into my house.” Yesung said.

Ryeowook shock. He look at Yesung. “What is that supposed to mean?” Ryeowook ask.

Yesung his head. “I want you to move into my house and live with me forever.” Yesung said while his face start to become red.

Ryeowook smile. “Of course I like to.” Ryeowook said.

Yesung look at Ryeowook. “Really?” Yesung ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “You are the one I love and I had wait you to ask me this question.” Ryeowook said.

Yesung let go a small laugh. “Glad that I ask.” Yesung said.

Then both of them laugh.

__________________

Jaejoong place his suitcase on the sofa and look at Yunho who still sleeping on the bed. He smile look at the Jaejoong who his body were cover with the blanket. He still remember the hot night when he and Yunho were making love.

Then Jaejoong walk to Yunho and wake Yunho up. “Napyeon. Wake up.” Jaejoong said and shake Yunho’s hand. Yunho start to groan then he open his eyes slowly and look at Jaejoong.

“You already up?” Yunho ask.

Jaejoong nod his head. “Why you does not wake me up early. I want to take bath with you.” Yunho said.

Jaejoong let go a small laugh. “Mianhei Napyeon. I does not dare to wake you up. I wake up early since I had meeting this morning.” Jaejoong said.

Yunho seat then their face were so close that they can feel each other breath on their face.

“I just want to continue some last night action.” Yunho whisper ily.

Jaejoong smile. Their face then get closer and they share avery passionate morning kiss. How much Yunho and Jaejoong love each other that they always making out every night.

__________________

Donghae look at Eunhyuk who walk into the café’s toilet. Then he smile. He follow walk to the toilet then look for Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk were washing his hand at the sink. Eunhyuk look at Donghae.

“Oh, Hae ah. what are you doing here?” Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae smirk. “I want to use the toilet of course. Did you expect me to do something to you?” Donghae ask and tease Eunhyuk.

“Actually yes since I realize that you keep your eyes on me since this morning. Why? You don’t get enough action from last night?” Eunhyuk ask and smile naughtily to Donghae. He then his shirt and exposed his hot and strong chest. Donghae’s eyes start to fill with lust, he then walk quickly to Eunhyuk and smash his lips on Eunhyuk’s lips. Eunhyuk reply the kiss and dominate the kiss. They share a very lustful kiss and their lips be apart after they were out of breath.

“Hyukkie ah… I want you big hard inside me.” Donghae said.

Eunhyuk just smirk then he go down to Donghae’s neck and start to and bite that neck until leave some of red marks. Donghae start to moan and his body start to fill with list. Then Eunhyuk push Donghae into the cubicle and he also went it and close the door.

____________________

Kangin look at Eunhyuk who get back into the kitchen after 45 minutes left his station at the cake section.

“Hyuk ah. where did you go? What take you so long?” Kangin ask.

Eunhyuk look at Kangin. “I had some stomach ache. Why Hyung?” Eunhyuk ask.

“Nothing.” Kangin said.

Eunhyuk walk straight to his station, then Kangin want to continue his work, but then Leeteuk come behind him. Leeteuk put his hand around Kangin’s waist.

Kangin surprise and look at Leeteuk. “Teukkie ah. you surprise me.” Kangin said.

Leeteuk smile. “Why?” Leeteuk ask.

“You just come to me without any voice. Of course I were surprise.” Kangin said.

Kangin then look at Leeteuk hand at his waist. He then move that hand away.

Leeteuk smile. “Did you think about my offer?” Leeteuk ask.

Kangin sigh. “Do you want to sleep with me that bad?” Kangin ask. “You have been asking me for over a year.” Kangin said.

Leeteuk nod his head. “Of course I am. I had fall for you since our first met. Jaebal. Sleep with me.” Leeetuk said.

Kangin look at Leeteuk. “Teukkie ah. You are so cute and handsome. I sure there is many people out there will want you. I were not perfect for you.” Kangin said.

Leeteuk ask. “Kangin. Listen to me. I does not bother the other because my heart is calling for you.” Leeteuk said. he hold Kangin’s shoulder then move Kangin to face him. Everyone start to paid attention to them including Shindong and Eunhyuk.

“Kangin. I fall for you for the first sight and I know that you love me to. Don’t lie to me. I realize that you always look at me when we take the shower together. Now, I want to surrender my body for you. You can take it and save it of just let me be waiting for you.” Leeteuk said. Leeteuk take Kangin’s hand and place it at the back of his .

Kangin look at Leeteuk then look at Sungmin also Eunhyuk and Shindong. Everyone were smiling to them. Then he look back at Leeteuk. “Arrasso. I admit that I love you to.” Kangin said that reward a smile on Leeteuk’s face. “But I don’t have anything to give for you. I just a simple man who is a chef at this café.” Kangin said.

Leeteuk then smash his lips on Kangin’s lips. Everyine surprise but then cheer on them. Leeteuk take back his lips.

Kangin look at Leeteuk. “What is that for?” Kangin ask.

“To said that I will accept you as the way you are.” Leeteuk said.

Kangin then look deep into Leeteuk’s eyes and smash his lips on Leeteuk lips and share a very passionate kiss. Everyone start to cheer.

“Look’s like a new couple have born.” Sungmin said and smile.

_______________

Kyuhyun press the elevator button. He wait for the elevator to be open the walk into it. He press the level he want to go and wait for the elevator to reach the level. Kyuhyun were holding a lunch box. He walk out from the elevator when he arrive at the level where the gym is place. Kyuhyun walk into the gym who is no one around except his husband who were exercising on the bike.

“Oppa! I am here.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “You are here.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head and wave his hand to Siwon and show the lunch box to him.

“Great. I also were starving now.” Siwon said.

“Glad you said so.” Kyuhyun said.

“I am not starving for the food. But you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. “Oppa…” Kyuhyun said shyly. He place the lunch box on the table then walk to Siwon who were ride the exercise bicycle.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon who were sweating all over his body. The fix shirt on his body really make Kyuhyun turn on with the sweat, Siwon look so y.

“Oppa. You look so y today.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. He then take his shirt of and reveal his hot and well build boy with strong chest and nicely abs.

“You want it? Come and take it.” Siwon said while open his hand but his leg still cycle the bicycle.

Kyuhyun gulp. He then take of his jacket and his shirt. He also open his belt and the zipped and take of his pant, left his boxer cover his . Then Kyuhyun walk to the bicycle while Siwon keep looking at him with a naughty smile. Kyuhyun then climb up the bicycle and seat on the handle of the bicycle. Siwon smile and look up at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun bent his body and move his face closer to Siwon and smash his lips on Siwon’s lips.

They share a very passionate kiss. Kyuhyun try to dominate the kiss, but he fail when Siwon keep on his down lips that force him to open his mouth. When Kyuhyun open his mouth, Siwon’s tongue quickly get in and take the taste of Kyuhyun’s mouth. Their lips be apart after they were out of breath.

Then Siwon stop cycling and lift Kyuhyun up. Kyuhyun wrap his leg around Siwon’s waist, then Siwon bring Kyuhyun to the place where people exercising with the dumbbell. Siwon put Kyuhyun down on the special chair for dumbbell and then Siwon remove Kyuhyun’s bocer and exposed Kyuhyun’s who is half erect. Siwon look at Kyuhyun who look at him with a eager eyes that fill with lust. Siwon also remove his pant and his boxer. Bow both of them were completely . Siwon go up to Kyuhyun’s face and kiss Kyuhyun’s again while his hand were looking for Kyuhyun’s and start to that . Kyuhyun moan in pleasure when Siwon his . Their lips be apart then Siwon move down to Kyuhyun’s neck and start to do his work. He kiss Kyuhyun’s neck and leave some red marks. Kyuhyun start to moan like crazy. Later on Siwon move to his . Siwon’s left hand were Kyuhyun’s while his other hand keep on inch Kyuhyun’s and hi were the other of Kyuhyun.

“Oppa. I think I will come.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “don’t come yet, or you will get punish from me.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon with a lustful eyes. Siwon start to Kyuhyun’s agaian and Kyuhyun’s more harder.

“Oppa! I can’t take it anymore! Ah… Oppa!” Kyuhyun shoyt and come in Siwon’s hand.

Siwon smirk. He look at Kyuhyun. “You heard me right? If you come without my permission you will be punish.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon and smile. “Punish me Oppa.” Kyuhyun said

Siwon suddenly grabbed the back of Kyuhyun’s  head and latched their lips together in a hungry kiss. Siwon once again lifted Kyuhyun up and threw Kyuhyun on the desk.

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun just looked at him with a smile, and Siwon attacked Kyuhyun’s lips again. Siwon hovered above Kyuhyun on the desk and Kyuhyun down lips so Kyuhyun will open his mouth and let his tongue to come in. Kyuhyun gave a loud moan in Siwon mouth. Siwon was because of the moan that come from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look at Siwopn and he smiled at Siwon who was looking at him with such lustful eyes, and then, Kyuhyun slowly opened his legs, showing Siwon his very erected and his pinkish hole. Some of his from earlier had drop out to his . It made Siwon even wilder.

“You ready to be punish Kyu?” Siwon ask and hovered above Kyuhyun again.

Kyuhyun was excited when heard Siwon’s y voice. Kyuhyun suddenly feel lucky, he is lying bottom in front of perhaps the iest man he had ever seen in his life, and that man is going to him. Most important, that man is his own husband. Siwon start to guide his own to Kyuhyun’s entrance and rub his at the entrance. Kyuhyun  could feel Siwon’s brushing against his enntrance and although he never looked down to see it Kyuhyun know how big Siwon’s dikc is. Kyuhyun gulped, both from fear and excitement. Siwon looked down at Kyuhyun’s eyes and then grabbed both Kyuhyun’s hands and pinned them to the desk, without breaking their eye contact and kissed the hell out of him. Siwon slowly push his inside Kyuhyun’s . Kyuhyun can feel the Siwon’s was at his entrance. Siwon just looked at Kyuhyun, and just with a fast swift movement, Siwon had buried his inside Kyuhyun without warning which made Kyuhyun scream, turning his head to the right and closing his eyes.

“This is what you want?” Siwon ask said, he bent his body then kiss the left side of Kyuhyun’s face in front of him. Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes and turn his head back and stared deep in Siwon’s eyes, and then it came.

“AH!” Kyuhyun shouted and moan with the first hitting right on his sweet spot. Kyuhyun twitch when Siwon deep inside to his sweet spot.

“Answer me!” Siwon almost shouted with another hard .

“Y…Yes! Oppa… this is what I want. You big hard inside me…” Kyuhyun answer while , “do it again!”

And Siwon did. Siwon smirk look at Kyuhyun’s face who were pleasure by his . Siwon start to move faster when Kyuhyun tighten his and make him moan, and Kyuhyun also moans and  getting louder and louder. Siwon want to hear all of it so he just kept pounding and ing deep inside Kyuhyun waiting for that sweet moment when he could see Kyuhyun’s pleasured face. Kyuhyun just moan like crazy. Siwon bent down his body and kiss Kyuhyun again, trying to savor the taste and remember it forever. Siwon look deep into Kyuhyun’s eyes when their lips be apart.

Siwon then move more faster and keep ing deep inside Kyuhyun. When he move his hip, his all completely were inside Kyuhyun’s . Kyuhyun start to feel like he gonna come for the second time.

“Oppa, I think I going to come again.” Kyuhyun said.

“Come with me.” Siwon said.

Then both of them keep each other name. Kyuhyun . He sprut his on his body and some of it also were on Siwon’s abs. He also can feel that Siwon’s hot were inside him. Then Siwon fell down his body on Kyuhyun.

Then Siwon look at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyuncan feel that Siwon is place a kiss on Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“I told you you’ll get your punishment.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just smile when he heard that.

………………………………………

THE END. THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY END. I DECIDE TO WRITE THE LAST SCENE FOR THIS COUPLE. I ALSO WRITE SOME HAPPY ENDING FOR THE OTHER CHARCTER INSIDE THIS STORY, ESPECIALLY YESUNG AND YUNHO. MINHO AND SHINHYE TOO.

PLEASE DROP YOUR LAST COMMENT FOR THIS STORY AND THANKS FOR READING.

I GONNA MISS THIS STORY A LOT SINCE THIS STORY IS THE FIRST STORY I HAVE MAKE A SEQUEL. BUT I WILL START WRITING  THE NEW STORY TOMORROW. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR MY FIFTH STORY, THE HURT LOVE. I SURE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL LOVE IT. THANKS FOR READING AND SUPPORT OPPA! SARANGHAE. PLEASE DO SUPPORT ME IN THE FUTURE.