GIFT FROM SIWON

SEQUEL : OPPA! SARANGHAE

Siwon look at Kyuhyun who wear the same jacket with him and standing in front of the mirror and fix his hair. Siwon walk to Kyuhyun and back hug Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smile and look at Siwon by the mirror reflection.

“Are you going to seduce a Paris man?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon with a weird face. “Seduce Paris Man? Why?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Because you are so cute tonight. I afraid that all man look at you will fall for you on the spot.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun laugh. “Don’t worry Oppa, my heart is already with you, so I will never ever look at other person.” Kyuhyun said. “So, you should consider that you are the most luckiest guy in the world.” Kyuhyun add.

Siwon laugh. Then he kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek. Kyuhyun look at Siwon’s face beside his face. Then their eyes meet. Both of them move their face closer and once again share avery passionate kiss. Kyuhyun try to dominate the kiss, but it was not that easy. Siwon keep on his down lips and make him open his mouth. At that time, Siwon take the chance to enter his tongue into Kyuhyun’s mouth.

After take a taste of Kyuhyun’s mouth, he keep Kyuhyun’s mouth and make Kyuhyun moan in pleasure. Then their lips be apart because they are out of air. Even their lips be apart, their eyes contact still does not break.

“Oppa, I afraid that will ruin our dinner again.” Kyuhyun said.

“Nado. So, let’s just go and have dinner.” Siwon reply.

“Let’s go.” Kyuhyun said.

But their eyes still look deep into each other. Siwon does not even let go of his hug.

“Kyu ah. we need to go now. So hurry up.” Siwon said.

“You are the one who still does not let go of your hug from me.” Kyuhyun said.

Then both of them laugh.

__________________

Kyuhyun were so amazed by the restaurant that were so romantic. The restaurant have been decorate nicely. Then Kyuhyun look at Siwon beside him.

“So, you would like a candlelight dinner with me?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Of course.” Siwon said.

Then both of them walk to the receptionist.

“May I help you?” The receptionist ask.

“Yes, I already make a reserve under the name of Choi Siwon.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon.

“Oh, Mr. Choi, your table is ready.” The receptionist said. Then he call one of the waiter to Siwon and Kyuhyun to their table.

Kyuhyun who is helding Siwon’s arm, pinch Siwon waist suddenly. Siwon surprise.

“Kyu ah, what is that for?” Siwon ask.

“When did you make the reservation?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon smile. “Yesterday.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just pout. They be bring to outside of the restaurant and make Kyuhyun surprise. He look at the only table in the garden. The restaurant has a sweet and beautiful garden. Kyuhyun look at Siwon who just smile proudly.

“I had rent this entire garden for you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun shock. His mouth had wide open and his cover his mouth with his hand.

“Are you serious Oppa?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon nod his head. “For my only Love, I willing to do anything.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun’s eyes suddenly be fill with tears. The word that come from Siwon had touch hs heart. Then Kyuhyun move closer to Siwon and hug Siwon. Siwon smile. He reply the hug. Then they be apart.

“Let’s enjoy our dinner.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. They held each other hand walk to the table. Siwon pull the chair for Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun take a seat. Siwon seat in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look on the table that already be fill with food and wine, then in the middle of the table, there is candle that light up the romantic atmosphere.

A waiter come to them and take the wine. Siwon and Kyuhyun just look at the waiter, the waiter pour the wine into their glass. Then leave them. Siwon and Kyuhyun make a toast. Then drink the wine. They start to enjoy their dinner. Then a group of musician come with their violin, cello and everything make the atmosphere become more romantic and lovely to both of them.

__________________

Siwon and Kyuhyun walk while helding their hand together. They walk around the Seine River.

“Are not this place was so beautiful and romantic?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Sure it is. I really love to be here, moreover when be here with you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just smile. Then they notice some group of people not to far from them. Kyuhyun and Siwon look at the group of people. They were dancing Tango beside the Seine River.

“Kyu ah, let’s try that.” Siwon said.

“That? I can’t dance.” Kyuhyun reply.

“It’s okay. We just follow the other. It’s look fun and I really want to try it.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at the group of the people again. Then he look at Siwon. “Arrasso, let’s go.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. “Let’s go.” Siwon said.

Then Kyuhyun and Siwon walk to the group of the Tango dance, then they start to dance and follow the others. Sometime they will laugh when them make some mistake. But most important is they have fun. Kyuhyun look at Siwon who laugh when he got the wrong move. Kyuhyun smile.

“I happy to be here with you Oppa.” Kyuhyun suddenly said.

Siwon stop laugh and his move. Both of them stand in the middle of the group of people who dance Tango, but them just stand still, looking at each other with a big smile on their face.

“After we have be trough, I glad that we now will just meet happiness from now on.” Siwon said.

“I glad that we finally can share our love in open like this, does not have to stay hiding anymore like before.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon nod his head. “Saranghae Kyu ah.” Siwon said.

“Nado… Oppa, Saranghae.” Kyuhyun said.

Then they got closer to each other. They move their face closer and their nose be touch. Then their lips meet and they share a very passionate kiss. A kiss in the middle of the group of people. But, there is no one who care about them and they just dance.

It just like the time had stop for the two of them. Without shame, they just share a very passionate and lovely kiss.

_______________

Siwon and Kyuhyun walk out from the Incheon Airport.

“So, who will pick us?” Kyuhyun ask.

“My personal assistant will fetch us here.” Siwon said.

“Your personal assistant? Who?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Heechul Hyung.” Siwon said.

Then Siwon’s spot car stop in front of them.

“There he is.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon’s car. A man in suit get of from the car and walk to them.

“Welcome back Sajangnim.” Heechul said.

Siwon nod his head. Heechul take the luggage from Siwon then put it into the car.

“I will get going first.” Siwon said.

Heechul nod his head.

“Let’s go Kyu ah.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head, then both of them get into the car and Siwon drive the car leave the airport.

____________

Siwon’s car stop in front of the big Villa. Kyuhyun look out by the window.

“Where are we? Why are we here?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Let’s go out first.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Both of them get off from the car. Kyuhyun look around the villa. The villa realy big, it had a garden of roses that really attract Kyuhyun. Beside the garden, there is a humans made lake.

“Who’s villa is this?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun with a smile. Then he walk to Kyuhyun and hug Kyuhyun from back. Kyuhyun surprise.

“This is our Villa.” Siwon whisper to Kyuhyun.

“What?! Our Villa?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon nod his head. “This is the villa tht we are going to leave forever ever after.” Siwon add.

“Are you serious?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yes I am. I had prepare this villa for us.” Siwon said. “And this is my gift from you as the wedding present.” Siwon add.

“Oppa…” Kyuhyun don’t know what to said. he want to shed a tears, a happy tears that he finally be happy with his Oppa. Then his tears start to fall down from his eyes and Siwon notice that.

“Why Kyu ah? You don’t like this villa?” Siwon ask.

“No, I just to happy that you prepare all this to me.” Kyuhyun said. “This is the most beautiful present and gift I even got in my entire life.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. Kyuhyun then turn around and smash his lips on Siwon’s lips. They share avery passionate kiss. Kyuhyun try to dominate the kiss but Siwon will not let him pass easily. They fight to dominate the kiss, and Kyuhyun still lost to Siwon. Siwon were so great in kissing and win over Kyuhyun.

____________

Kyuhyun groan in his sleep. He hug Siwon tightly. Siwon also hug him. They sleep in their villa for the first time, then Kyuhyun suddenly feel like he going to throw up. He open his eyes quickly and push Siwon away. He get of from the bed and then walk to the bathroom. He stand in front of the sink then he start to throw up. Kyuhyun hold his stomach and feel something weird with his belly.

Siwon who heard the sound that had be made by Kyuhyun groan in his sleep and open his eyes widely. He get up and look around. He gets off from the bed and walk to the bathroom. Siwon take a look inside the bathroom. He look Kyuhyun were bend in front of the sink and throw out. Siwon walk to Kyuhyun and pat Kyuhyun’s back.

“Kyu ah. Are you okay?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun throw out everything inside his stomach then he wash his mouth. He look at Kyuhyun.

“I don’t know. My stomach feel so weird and I think I had take out everything from our dinner earlier.” Kyuhyun said.

“Are you sick or what?” Siwon ask. Siwon touch Kyuhyun’s forehead, but his temperature were normal.

“No, it just my tummy. Let’s just continue our sleep.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon nod his head. Siwon move closer to Kyuhyun, then he lift Kyuhyun up bridal style and make Kyuhyun let go a small scream.

“Oppa!” Kyuhyun shout and look at Siwon.

“Shhh… let’s go to our bed.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. They eyes meet. Siwon walk to the bed without breaking the eyes contact between them, then Siwon softly put Kyuhyun on the bed and then he lay down beside Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun move his body closer to Siwon and Siwon. He buried his face on Siwon’s strong chest. Siwon also hug Kyuhyun. He kiss Kyuhyun’s head and they continue their sleep.

________________
 

“Are you sure you want go to to the café?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “Yes, I am doing fine now. So don’t worry.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just nod his head. Siwon just finish take his bath. Then Siwon walk to his closet and get dress. Kyuhyun look at Siwon. He then walk to the closet and take Siwon’s necktie.

“Oppa, let’s me tie this up for you.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “Sure.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun then walk to Siwon, he start to tie up the necktie. Their eyes meet an make some eyes contact. They just look at each other without saying a word. Siwon then smile, he move his face closer to Kyuhyun and smash his lips on Kyuhyun then take it back.

Kyuhyun smile. “Oppa, what have you done just now?” Kyuhyun ask blankly. “Can you do it again?” Kyuhyun add.

“Do it again? For sure.” Siwon said then smash his lips again on Kyuhyun’s lips.

Then both of them smile. Kyuhyun put his hand at the back of Siwon’s neck. He pull Siwon’s head closer to him and smash his lips on Siwon’s lips. They share avery passionate kiss then be apart after they were out of breath. Kyuhyun already finish tie up the necktie.

Kyuhyun walk away from Siwon and Siwon walk to the mirror desk and look at his reflection. Kyuhyun take a seat on the bed then look at Siwon. Siwon take his perfume and spray some of it to his hand and then to his body.

Kyuhyun smell the perfume then he suddenly cover his nose. “Oppa! What’s wrong with your perfume. It smell bad.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “Smell bad? But it were good scent to me.” Siwon said.

“Did you have a nose problem? I even had a headache because the scent from the perfume.” Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun touch his head who suddenly feel spinning and dizzy. Siwon walk to Kyuhyun and touch Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Kyuhyun look at Siwon then push Siwon’s hand.

“Go away from me. I hate your smell.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon shock. He just look at Kyuhyun then walk away from Kyuhyun. He take his briefcase then leave the room. He were hoping that Kyuhyun will call him, but Kyuhyun just let him go. Siwon close the door of their room.

“What is wrong with Kyu today? He behave weirdly.” Siwon said in his head.

……………………………………………………

END OF THIS CHAPTER. I HAD MAKE UP MY MIND, THIS SEQUEL WILL ONLY CONTAIN FIVE OR SIX CHAPTER. IF YOU STILL HUNGER FOR KYUHYUN ACT, JUST WAIT FOR MY NEXT STORY, AFTER FINISH THIS STORY, I WILL START WRITING MY FIFTH STORY, THE HURT LOVE. THE PAIR FOR MY NEW STORY IS EUNHAE… SO PLEASE DO LOOK FORWARD FOR IT.