01 THE WEDDING

SEQUEL : OPPA! SARANGHAE

Kyuhyun open his eyes slowly. His phone keep on ringing, ask him to answer the call. Kyuhyun reach his phone on the table beside the bed. He takes the phone and groan. He looks at the phone screen. The name ‘My Beloved Oppa’ was on the screen make Kyuhyun’s eyes open widely and become fresh. He smiles alone. He answer the phone and bring the phone to his ears.

“Yobseyo Oppa.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yobseyo Baby. Good morning.” Siwon said.

“Good morning to Oppa.” Kyuhyun said.

“Did you just wake up from your sleep?” Siwon ask.

“No.” Kyuhyun lie.

“Really? Because by your voice I can recognize that you just wake up from your sleep, your sleepy head.” Siwon said.

“No Oppa. I had waked up early today.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay, if you instead to said so. Now, come out.” Siwon said.

“Come out?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yes. Now, I were standing in front of your house, waiting for my beloved Baby to go and have breakfast with me.” Siwon said.

“Breakfast?!” Kyuhyun ask half shout because surprise.

“Wow, you don’t have to be that excited. Yes. Come and have breakfast with me.” Siwon reply.

Kyuhyun look at himself. “Sure Oppa. I will be there in 10 minutes. I would like to change my clothes first.” Kyuhyun said.

“10 minutes?” Siwon ask. “what take you so long to change clothe?”

“mmmmm. I just want to look good in front of you.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon laugh. “You don’t have to. To me you are the most beautiful and gorgeous creation in this world. So, just come out.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun does not know what to say. “Arrasso Oppa. Just wait k. I will be there.” Kyuhyun said then end the call quickly. Kyuhyun remove the blanket from his body and quickly run to the bathroom.

____________

“Yobseyo? Kyu ah?” Siwon call for Kyuhyun, then he look on the screen. He smile when Kyuhyun already end the call. Then he put his phone into his jacket pocket. He look at the entrance to the Minho’s Villa, the gate be open from inside and Shinhye walk out and look at Siwon.

“Omo! Siwon Shi.” Shinhye said when he look at Siwon.

Siwon smile and nod his head.

“What are you doing here early in the morning?” Shinhye ask.

“I want to bring Kyu out and have some breakfast with me.” Siwon said.

“Kyu? I wonder is he still sleeping or already wake up.” Shinhye said.

“You mean he still not wake up?” Siwon ask.

“I think so, because last night he and his hyung had walk around Seoul City and comeback late at night.” Shinhye said.

Siwon then smile. “I already thought so.” Siwon said.

“What did you said?” Shinhye ask.

Siwon look at Shinhye. “Can I come in and wake him up?” Siwon ask.

“Sure.” Shinhye said. “Just go in. I am going to the convenience store first.” Shinhye said.

Siwon smile. “Arrasso. Gamsahanimda Shinhe shi.” Siwon said.

Shinhye nod her head. Siwon walk to the gate while Shinhye walk to the convenience store. Siwon walk to the villa’s door and then walk into the villa. He look around, the house were so silent, maybe Minho also still sleeping.

Siwon walk to the stair and climb up the stair to up stair. He walk to Kyuhyun’s room and open the door slowly. He take a peek inside the room and then walk in after make sure Kyuhyun were not around. Siwon lock the door. Siwon can hear the voice of the shower inside the bathroom. Siwon smirk. He takes of his jacket then his t-shirt. He also takes of his pant and his boxer. Siwon take of everything until him completely . Siwon smirk then walk to the bathroom door. The door does not be lock, Siwon open the door bit by bit then look at Kyuhyun who were taking the shower. Siwon enter the bathroom without Kyuhyun’s realize. Siwon shut the door and walk slowly to Kyuhyun. When he already at the back of Kyuhyun he look at Kyuhyun back especially at Kyuhyun’s . Siwon then walk closer and then hug Kyuhyun from the back.

Kyuhyun shout. Siwon laugh then let go of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun turn around and look at Siwon.

“Oppa!” Kyuhyun shout then slap Siwon’s chest softly.

Siwon laugh. “Oh, I see that you want to change your clothe.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun’s face become red. “How you come in?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Shinhye let me in. she said that you still sleeping.” Siwon said and smile naughtily to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun pout. “I want to take bath, can you wait outside?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Why should I?” Siwon ask then look at Kyuhyun body up and down.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon’s eyes then he cover his . “Oppa!” Kyuhyun shout.

“What? Why you cover it. It does not like I see it for the first time.” Siwon ask while smile naughtily.

Kyuhyun glare at Siwon. Siwon then hold Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Just take your bath.” Siwon said then turn Kyuhyun’s around. Siwon also already wet a bit.

Siwon hug Kyuhyun from the back and he lean his face on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Kyuhyun just let his Oppa doing so. Siwon start to be aggressive, he kiss Kyuhyun’s neck and Kyuhyun’s earlobe. Kyuhyun start to be turn on. He can feel that his start to hard. Siwon’s also start to hard and press Kyuhyun’s .

“Oppa, if we continue like this, I afraid that we can’t have our breakfast.” Kyuhyun said.

“Just let it be.” Siwon whisper ily to Kyuhyun’s ear.

Siwon’s hand start to move to Siwon’s and pinch it while Kyuhyun start to moan in pleasure. Then their eyes meet, their face getting closer and they smash their lips together. They share a very lustful kiss where Kyuhyun keep in pleasure.

Siwon’s hand move to Kyuhyun’s and it. Now both of them were down the shower and wet because of the shower. Their lips be apart because they were out of breath. Siwon still Kyuhyun’s and make Kyuhyun moan.

“Oppa… me.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smirk. “My pleasure.” Siwon said.

He then hold his and his while his left hand Kyuhyun’s . Then after make sure his hard enough, Siwon aim his to Kyuhyun’s hole.

“Kyu ah, I going to enter you now.” Siwon said.

“Quickly Oppa.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smirk. His slowly enter Kyuhyun’s hole. Kyuhyun can feel Siwon’s big at his entrance then he can feel that Siwon’s ’s head were inside him then the enter him completely then Siwon stay still so Kyuhyun’s hole will adapt to his .

“Oppa. Move now.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon then start to move his hips. Siwon’s right hand reach Kyuhyun’s and it. Kyuhyun’s were leak with pre-. Kyuhyun can just moan in pleasure. He feel so happy with Siwon’s inside of him now.

“Oppa… I think… I gonna… come soon.” Kyuhyun said while moan.

“Let’s come together.” Siwon said then move his hips faster. They moan in pleasure then Kyuhyun start to let go of his white milk while he can feel that Siwon also come inside him.

___________________

Siwon walk out from the fitting room with the white suit. He look at his own reflection on the mirror. He try to fix the suit and he smile when he can see how handsome he is. Then the other fitting room’s door be open. Siwon turn around and look at Kyuhyun. Different from Siwon who completely White, Kyuhyun wear the white coat but a black pant and he look so handsome with the red ribbon around his neck.

Siwon smile. “Kyu ah. you look so cute.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. “Oppa to.” Kyuhyun said.

Then both of them stand in front of the mirror and look at each other reflection. Kyuhyun keep steal a glance at Siwon who look so handsome. Siwon realize the glance then look at Kyuhyun.

“You must be can’t wait for our wedding right?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun surprise. “No.” Kyuhyun said and try to act like nothing happen.

“Really? But I really look forward for our wedding.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. “I just kidding. I also look forward for our wedding.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. Both of them look at each other then their face get closer and share a very lovely kiss. Then their lips be apart.

“You like the suit?” Siwon ask.  

Kyuhyun shake his head. “Not really. Let’s just wear the same suit. Let’s both wear white and red ribbons.” Kyuhyun said.

“You want that? Sure. Then, go and change.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head then walk back to the fitting room.

______________

Kyuhyun were waiting inside the waiting room. He were so nervous. Then Shinhye and Minho come into the room and smile to him. Kyuhyun stand up.

“Hyung, Shinhye. Both of you has come.” Kyuhyun said.

“Of course. My only dongsaeng is getting married. I can’t miss this important day.” Minho said.

Kyuhyun smile. Minho walk to Kyuhyun then hug Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smile and reply the hug.

“Congratulation Kyu ah.” Minho said while hugs Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smile. “Gomawo Hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

Minho feel so sad, soon Kyuhyun will surely leave him and stay with Siwon, he still want to be with Kyuhyun before he ready to let Kyuhyun go to Siwon, but he know that Kyuhyun will be happy with Siwon.

Then the door be knock from outside. Kyuhyun and Minho let go of each other. They look at the door. Kyuhyun surprise look at the guy who just walk into the room and close the door. Even the guy is wearing the black glasses, Kyuhyun still can recognize him.

“Yesung ah!” Kyuhyun shout.

Yesung take of his black glasses and smile to Kyuhyun. He wave his hand. Kyuhyun walk to Yesung and hug Yesung. Yesung reply the hug.

“Congratulations Kyu ah.” Yesung said.

They then be apart. Kyuhyun look at Yesung and nod his head. “Where have you been?” Kyuhyun ask.

“I just comeback from my busy schedule at Japan and China. I had heard that you had comeback after a years, I really want to come to Seoul and meet you, but my schedule stop me.” Yesung said.

“It’s okay. At least you are here today.” Kyuhyun said.

Yesung smile. “Oh yes. Mianhei. I heard that you are involve in a car accident but does not even here to be at your side.” Kyuhyun said.

“It’s okay Yesung ah.” Kyuhyun said.

Yesung nod his head then look at Minho. “Who is that?” Yesung ask.

Kyuhyun look at Minho. “Oh, this is my Hyung. My real one.” Kyuhyun said.

“Your real hyung?” Yesung ask.

“Yes. It were a long story.” Kyuhyun said.

Yesung walk to Minho then take out his hand to handshake with Minho.

“Yesung.” Yesung introduce himself.

“Minho.” Minho said and take Yesung’s hand.

The door be knock again. All of them look at the door. “The wedding is going to start soon.” The sister of the church come and told to them. Kyuhyun and Siwon had decide to get married at a church.

Kyuhyun start to feel nervous. “Omo, My heart is beating like crazy now.” Kyuhyun said.

Shinhye smile then walk to Kyuhyun. “It’s okay Kyu ah. You will be doing just fine. Just say I do, then everything will finish.” Shinhye said.

Kyuhyun smile, he still remember the sentence. Now, Shinhye give the sentence back to him.

______________

The Church be fill with some of their friend and the worker of the Two Some Café. Siwon already stand in front of the Father that will marry him with Kyuhyun. He look at Kyuhyun who walk to him with smile. Siwon just can’t wait to be Kyuhyun legally husband. Kyuhyun walk to Siwon, then Siwon take out his hand to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun reach that hand, then, both of them face the father while holding each other hand.

The Father look at them then he start to read some wedding vow.

“So. You, Choi Siwon, would you take Kyuhyun as your Husband and live with him forever and shower him with love?” The Father ask.

Siwon nod his head. “Yes I do.” Siwon said then he take the ring from Kangin who be the ring holder for that day and place the ring at Kyuhyun’s finger.

The Father look at Kyuhyun. “You, Cho Kyuhyun. Will you take Choi Siwon as your husband and be with him for the rest of your life?” The Father ask.

“I… do.” Kyuhyun said. He also take the ring from Kangin and place the ring to Siwon’s hand.

“Then, I announce both of you as A marriage couple. Both of you may kiss now.” The Father said.

Kyuhyun and Siwon face each other. Both of them walk closer and then they smash their lips together and share a very passionate kiss.

…………………………………

END FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER. THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE DROP SOME COMMENT.

What if the readers opinion if I make Kyuhyun pregnant? Please do comment about your opinion.