THE MEETING

I MISS YOU!

The Rooftop.

He saw Ah Young crying. He want to console her but he is afraid if it will make things worst. He sat down at the corner of the rooftop, cafefully so that Ah Young wont notice him. Slowly, he begin to cry. He cant hide that he feel hurt when he saw Ah Young cried. He miss Ah Young a lot. But for now, he cant simply show himself to Ah Young. After what he had done to her 7 years ago. He dont think he have the courage to face Ah Young.

After Ah Young left to New York, he also left to London. Its all because of what his father said, "If I know you are in any relationship with any girl, remember that i will destroy the girl! You must remember that Hong Jong Hyun! Dont ever make me feel ashamed to have a son like you!". He's the one who start to ignore Ah Young messages and calls. He's the one who ignore all of the girls (Sojin,Minah,Hyeri) messages and calls. For 4 years he had to endure of wanting to pick up the calls until Ah Young stops sending messages and calls. He's dying of missing Ah Young but this is something he had to do for Ah Young's sake.

Eventhough he's father had passed away, he still cant face Ah Young.

Suddently he heard Ah Young phone's ringing. "Yes,Unnie. Alright. I'm going back now. What?. Oh, I'm at the 7E right now. Alright. See you later." . She lied. As soon as Ah Young leave, Hong Jong Hyun take out his smartphone and called someone. 

"Sung Joon Shii, I'm going down now. Prepared the car. And I need to check upon something." He put an end to the call. 'I need to follow her. Its already late she might be in danger.'.

 

Next morning. Nexus Holding. President Office.

"Tell me my schedule." Hong Jong Hyun enter his office and his laptop. His secretary stand infront him with a notebook.

"Today at 10 a.m. you have a meeting with Mr. Kim Woo Bin and at 3 p.m. you have a meeting with the models that's going to be the models for our new design for Summer Collection, Sir." Hong Jong Hyun nods. So today he had much more free time than he expect. "Alright. You can go now.". 

 

Nexus Hotel.

Hong Jong Hyun is having a meeting with Kim Woo Bin, his bestfriend. After meeting about bussiness, they spend sometimes sharing story. Kim Woo Bin hand over a thick card to Hong Jong Hyun. "What is it?" Jong ask while taking out the card. He cant believe what he saw written on the card. "Serious? Getting married to who?" Jong ask Woo Bin. 

Woo Bin smiled. "Jong Hyun-ah, you remember about my teenage love story? About Eun Hye?". Jong Hyun nods. "She's my future wife." proudly Woo Bin introduce his future bride. Jong Hyun eyes goes wide opened. " How come you ended up wift her? Its been 12years since you broke up with her?". Woo Bin smiled and pat Jong Hyun shoulder. " Its must be destiny. If it is written that I am for her and she is for me, even if you didnt meet for 50 years, you will ended up together. But i believe by that time we will be old enough.Hahahaha." Woo Bin joke around but Jong Hyun take it seriously. He hope what Woo Bin said is true.

"Hyung, I got to go now. I have a meeting at 3. Its already 2 p.m. See you later." Jong Hyun left the hotel's restaurant and get inside his car where his driver and secretary had been waiting. 

"Let's go.". Order him.

 

MBC Building

"Unnie, why do I feel that somethings going to happen to us?" Yura keep feeling her heartbeat. It feel different than any other modeling meeting that she ever went. Sojin face her and keep telling her thats nothing going to happen. 'Maybe I'm extra nervous today.' Thats what Yura thought at that time. She looked at Hyeri and Minah. Hyeri is playing with her smartphone while Minah is singging but not so loud to fill the time before the meeting start.

"The president have arrived." All of Girls Day member stand up and when the door was opened and they were going to introduce themself. They FROZE. They president also stay still. Cant believe what they each other saw. The were like that for 3 minitues until Minah broke the silence. "Oppa...? You are Jong Oppa right?" Minah point her finger. Jong Hyun nods and start to begin talking. "Sojin sshi, Minah sshi, Hyeri sshi and..." he stop and look at Ah Young.'What should I called her? Yura or Ah Young?' Jong Hyun take to himself and choose his answer... "Yura sshi. Have a seat and we will start the meeting." Jong Hyun choose his place to seat is infront of Sojin since Sojin the leader.

The girls where suprised. They never thought that their Jong Oppa will turn soo cold like this. This is soo not Hong Jong Hyun that they know. Sojin was okay with it but when Jong Hyun called Yura as Yura and not Ah Young like how they supposed to called her, she looked at Yura and its obvious that Yura is sad. The meeting went smoothly but there is one problem. Sojin pointed out the problem. "Excuse me Mr. Hong Jong Hyun but in this notes they said that there is going to be a male model to be the partner for Yura's part. But I dont see any male model in this room now." Sojin looked around.

"I'm going to be the male model." simple answer came out of Jong Hyun's mouth. "What? But why? You are the president.How come you want to be the model." Yura stand up. "This is a last minute preparation. The male model could'nt make it and we dont have much time to search for any male model. I'm also a model for my own company before I accept the president position. Is there a problem if I took part with the photoshot?" Jong Hyun's sharped eyes look straight into Yura's eyes. He knew that Yura's is nervous, but this is the opportunity that he have to take if he want to make up with her. He want her back. He want his Ah Youngie back. He want to win her heart back. 'This photoshot is going to be interesting.' Jong Hyun let out a smirk smile on his face but completely hidden from anyone.