THE PHOTOSHOT

I MISS YOU!

OTW TO JEUNGDO

Everyone who engaged to the photoshot session has boarded the plane. Believe it or not, Hong Jong Hyun seat is beside Kim Yura or should we say Kim Ah Young. "Excuse me Yura sshi, do you want to put your backpack over here?" Jong start the conversation. "Sure, thank you Hong Jong Hyun sshi." She try to act calm. She cant believe that her seat is beside the man that she want to avoid the most. She handover the bag and continue looking outside the window just to calm herself. This kind of situation is akward for her. 7 years has passed and this is the first time she's so close to him. 'What should I do now?' She ask herself.

'What should I do now?' Jong begin to puzzle up anything that he can use to start a conversation with Ah Young.

"Yura sshi, how are you doing?" --- Jong Hyun

"I'm doing fine I suppose." --- Ah Young / Yura

"I mean...during the past few years..." --- Jong Hyun

"The past few years are challenging for me. But now I'm doing great." --- Ah Young / Yura

"Are you mad at me?" --- Jong Hyun

"Why should I?" --- Ah Young / Yura

"Because of what I had done to you..." --- Jong Hyun

"......................" --- Ah Young / Yura

"Or did you already have someone speci.." --- Jong Hyun

"Hong Jong Hyun sshi, I suppose this trip is for the photoshot so I really appreciate it if you didnt interfere my personal life." --- Ah Young / Yura

They fell into silence. Hong Jong Hyun doesnt really know how to express himself and he doesnt know that he made a wrong move in order to approch Ah Young. 

'How could you ask me about someone special. How can I have someone special in my heart when there is already you, Jong Oppa.' --- Ah Young / Yura crying in her heart but still show her poker face. She continued to look outside the window.

'I know that I break your heart into pieces but I swear I'm going to rebuilt your trust and your love to me, Ah Young-ah' --- Jong Hyun try to sleep.

 

 

YURA'S PHOTOSHOT SESSION.

Yura presence make everyone waiting for her at the beach drop their jaws. Yura look seriously hot and y in that black swimsuit. It didnt expose much but It already made Jong Hyun heart beats faster than before. The black netting concept looks very good when Yura wear the swimsuit. It show contrast with her milky white skin. Yura who notice Jong Hyun staring at her begin to feel uncomfortable. "Let's begin." Jong Hyun ordered the staff.

"Jong Hyun sshi, Yura sshi, what type of photoshot concept would you like to take?." The photographer ask them. Yura seems to be thinking and suddenly Jong Hyun give his idea. "How about a couple that seem to be going for a date?". Yura almost fainted hearing Jong Hyun idea and what more embarassing is everyone approve the idea. "Then I believe that both of you can act as a lovely couple and I would take the pictures in random.". And the photoshot start.

It was awkward at the start of the session. Yura doesnt know what she should do. Out of nowhere, Jong Hyun held her hand and give her a very sweet smile. Yura was shocked but she go with the flow because she is 100% sure Jong Hyun do this because it is part of the job. 

First pose --- Jong Hyun held Yura's hand

Second pose --- Jong Hyun make a pose of looking straight into Yura's eyes

Third pose --- He begin to touch Yura's hair 

Fourth pose --- He do a back hug toward Yura

Fifth pose --- A photo of Jong Hyun lips going to touch hers.

"Good job everyone. Have a good night rest and dont forget your flight is at tomorror's morning." Jong Hyun reminder his workers. 1 week at Jeungdo for photoshot has finally come to the end. Now is for him and the Girls Day member to spend time together after they had not seen for years. He then give someone a call. "Its me. You can start it." And he hang up. He saw the girls playing together at the pool. He have no interest to join them yet. But tomorror everything will go according to 'their' plan.

 

 

 

Sorry because this chapter is so short. >.< I'm waiting for any idea to come. Feel free to give your opinion and idea too.^_^