1 MONTH IS TOO LONG!

I MISS YOU!

GIRLS DAY DORM.

Everyone is soo quite. It feels like they were at a barren field. Sound nothing but only silence. Since their last meeting with the CEO of Nexus Holding 1 hour ago, the girls fell into silence. Even their manager also noticed the changes that the girls showed to them. Manager-nim put the food that he bought earlier on the table. He was worried about the girls and ask Sojin about what happen.

"Nothing went wrong. We were just tired. Thanks for the food." Sojin realized that the manager is concern about them and answer the question with a wide smile. "Alright if that the case. Girls, I bought food for you. Dont forget to eat since you skip your meal this afternoon. I'm going first and have a good rest." Manager-nim stepout from their dorm. Sojin sigh. As a leader and as a unnie to her dongsaeng, she want to cheer them up.

"Alright everyone! Lets eat and tonight we are going to party in the house!!" Sojin pull everyone to the table. "Unnie, Why Jong Oppa treat us like that?" Minah opened up to everyone. "We were having a meeting back then with him. Of course he treat us the same as he treat everyone when it is about work. He's professional." Yura answer clearly so that everyone hear it because she knew that Hyeri is going to ask something about it too. She then went to her room and take out 2 microphones. "We were going to party tonight right? Its not a party if there's no karoeke session." And they all cheer up that night.

 

Yura were awake by the sound notification on her phone. 'JONG OPPA BIRTHDAY!'. Yura smiled looking at the reminder. Its already 12 p.m. She went to the balcony. Wrapping upherself in a pink blanket. It was Jong Hyun's gift when it was Yura's 17th birthday and were the last gift that she get from him. "I miss you Oppa. Happy birthday and i wish that we could be together like before." After spending some times at the balcony, she return to her room and go back to seep.

 

 

THE VACATION.

"Sir, are you sure about this? We have never do photoshot for 1 month period. Usually it will take 1 to 2 weeks only." Sung Joon ask his boss, Hong Jong Hyun. Taking 1 month to do the photoshots is the first time he ever heard since he works with Jong Hyun. He knows that Jong Hyun is'nt the type that likes to delay matter or anything like that. Jong Hyun that he knows is the type to always finished his works fast but 100% success.

Jong Hyun smiled at his secretary. "I need a vacation and I think this is a good opportunity for me to get some rest and we will complete the photoshots in 1 week and I'm planning to give Girls Day 2 weeks rest." Jong Hyun saw his secretary were wondering something. "They were my bestfriends when we were still in high school. I think its not a problem if I spend some times with my bestfriends after 7 years we lost contact. Sung Joon sshi, please contact their manager and inform my plan to him." Jong Hyun made an explanation and Sung Joon leaves his office.

Jong Hyun is so nervous about the photoshot. He had survayed the clothes that they were going to wear. And he stop when he look at Ah Young's clothes for the photoshot. "Am I the only one who think this is a little too much revealing? I never saw Ah Young wear this kind of clothes." His face begin to red when he's imagine Ah Young wearing it. "I dont want to imagine it yet. I want to see it for myself. Only 1 more week, and I'm going to win her heart back." Jong Hyun hold up his spirit and he knows that his plan is going to work somehow.

 

 

GIRLS DAY DORM.

"WHAT? ONE MONTH?!" That is the answer that came out from Yura's mouth when Sojin tells her about the photoshot schedule. Since Yura have a stomache this morning, she couldnt go to the meeting for their photoshot and Sojin must explain to her. "This is crazy unnie. Why took 1 month just for photoshot?" Yura ask Sojin. Sojin closed Yura's door and locked it. "His secretary said that Jong Hyun wants some rest and he want to spend some time with us. He even said that we were his bestfriends.". Yura feels uneasy about this plan. First she have to take photohot session with him, now they have to spend 1 month on an island with him. Its ridiculous. The most important is, how is she going to face Jong Hyun after 7 years?

"Unnie, you know about me, about Jong Oppa, about us. So you must know whats wrong with me right now right unnie?"Yura hold Sojin's hand. "Unnie please. Do something so that I can leave right after the photoshot have finished. I'm not strong enough to see him. Even for the photoshot, I agreed because its for work." Yura almost beg to Sojin. Its broke Sojin's heart seing Yura like this. But she already think about this and Yura cannot leave after the photoshot. She knew that Yura still love Jong Hyun and she want Yura to feel that love again, she bet Jong Hyun also still love Yura.

"Yura-ah, you cant leave. If you leave, Hyeri and Minah will be suspicious of you. I know you still love him. What if you take this opportunity to make up with him? I still believe he still love you." Sojin looks in Yura's eyes. Yura just give a short nod. "I think its better for you to sleep now. Dont overthink about it so much." and Sojin left Yura's room. Yura get on her bed and tries to get to sleep. There's only one thing that she worried. "But one month is too long. Can I face him?" and she closed her eyes.