THE FLASHBACK

I MISS YOU!

7 YEARS AGO.

Kim Ah Young. A sweet girl with lots of positive aura around her. Bestfriends with Park Sojin, Bang Minah and Lee Hyeri. A clumsy but very adorable and cute girl. Live at luxury apartment. Her father is one of the directors for a HighTech company. The only daughter in the family. Ah Young doesn’t show off their family’s wealth. She learn that after her mother told her that real friends doesn’t look at other’s pleasure. Kim Ah Young, a girl who love arts. She also took about 10 different type of classes and one of it is ballet. She never  fell in love with anyone. What she knows is she love her parents and her bestfriends. But, to fell in love with a boy, she doesn’t  think about it yet. She doesn’t even know how its feels like to be in love.

Hong Jong Hyun. A handsome and smart boy. Quite but he’ll listen to other’s stories. Knows no one since their family just moved here. Live at a luxury apartment same with Ah Young. His father is the CEO of Nexus Holding which make him the heir for the CEO position. Have a sister and little brother. Jong Hyun enjoys making RC Car and he really loves toys. He is someone who doesn’t easily express something.

Kim Ah young and Hong Jong Hyun meet at the rooftop. At that time Ah Young is preparing for a study group with Sojin, Minah and Hyeri. Although they are not in the same age but its not a sin to study together.

“Excuse me.” --- Jong Hyun. Ah Young turns around and him.

“Yes? Can I help you?” --- Ah Young. ‘Who is this guy? A new resident?’ she talks with herself.

“I’m sorry but am I disturbing you? Actually I’m new here. We just moved here this morning.” --- Jong Hyun.

“Oh! A new neighbor! Annyonghaseyo! Jeonun Kim Ah Young imnida.” ---Ah Young. She streach out her hand to shake hands with him.

“My name Hong Jong Hyun. How old are you? And what are you doing up here alone?” --- Jong Hyun. He sat on the chair.

“I’m 18. Waiting for my friends to study together.” --- Ah Young. At that time, Sojin, Minah and Hyeri arrived.

“Sorry we are late. Had to stop by a shop. Here! I brought some food for us.” --- Sojin.

“But who is this?” --- Minah.

“Girls, meet  Hong Jong Hyun sshi. My new neighbour. This is my bestfriends, Sojin, Minah and Hyeri.  We shake hands and return to our seat. Since Hong Jong Hyun a senior to us, he’s willing to help us with our study.

 

One day at the rooftop. Hong Jong Hyun called Kim Ah Young out to the roof. He mentioned that he has something personal to talk to. Ah Young push the rooftop door. She saw Jong Hyun looking down to the floor. ‘What is it that he want to see me personaly? He can just send me a message like before.’Ah Young try to guess.

“So…What is it?” --- Ah Young. She seems to make Jong Hyun surprised a little but then there’s a sweet smile from his face.

“I want to ask about girls. Can I ask you?” --- Jong Hyun. Ah Young walk closer to him. And she give a nod.

“I kind of…nope. I’m sure that I have fell in love with someone and I want to propose to her. The problem is I don’t know what kind of proposal she would like and accept me.” --- Jong Hyun. Ah Young was kind of shocked but then she seem a little sad and she tries to hide it. ‘Oh. He fell in love with someone else.’ That’s what Ah Young thinks of. She don’t know why but she realized that all this time she has fell in love with Jong Hyun but she’s too shy to tell him. And now, this man loved someone else.

“Well…for me…I kind of like spontaneous proposal. Not to formal. Who is this girl by the way?” --- Ah Young. At least she wants to know who is the one who had stole Jong Hyun’s heart. Jong Hyun can closer to her and whispered something. Ah Young getting nervous. Is it someone she knows?

“That girl is… a secret!” --- Jong Hyun. His joke makes Ah Young angry.

“Aish! I’m serious. Well its okay. Now that you have my opinion. I think you should start your plan now. I’m going first. See you later. Tell me if it works or not.” --- Ah Young started to leave the rooftop. But then she feels someone grabbing her wrist. She turns around and look at Jong Hyun.

“Whats wrong?” --- Ah Young. There’s no respond from Jong Hyun.

“Oppa, whats wrong with you?” --- Ah Young shake her hand. Trying to grab Jong Hyun’s attention. Jong Hyun looked at her.

“Wait here.” --- Jong Hyun. He take out a bouquet of flower and a teddy bear from a box behind him. ‘Huh?’ That’s the only think that came from Ah Young’s mouth. She getting blur. Jong Hyun walked closer to Ah Young. He then standing straight in front of Ah Young.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”--- Jong Hyun. Yura shocked at first. But then she realized that Jong Hyun must be practicing for his proposal.

“Jong Hyun sshi. You don’t have to practice.I’m sure she’ll accept you. I have to go now. I had something to do.” --- Ah Young.

“I’m not practicing. I’m proposing to you.” --- Jong Hyun. He looked in the eyes of Ah Young.

“Don’t play a joke here Hong Jong Hyun sshi.” --- Ah Young. She’s mad at Jong Hyun now but then she knew that Jong Hyun isn’t joking.

“You are not joking, don’t you?” --- Ah Young asks. Jong Hyun nodded.

“Will you be mine, Kim Ah Young sshi?” --- Jong Hyun mustered up his courage to ask her again. And his smile get wider when he saw a small and shy nod from Ah Young. He quickly hug her and says thank you many times.

 

Sojin is the one who figured out their relationship after 2 months. She’s happy for both of them. She’s also the one who keep this a secret between the 3 of them. There’s only 5 people who knows about this. They was Ah Young’s parents, Jong Hyun’s mother and sister, and herself, Park Sojin. These 5 people was the people that give their blessing towards Jong Hyun and Ah Young. And they were also the ones who help to keep their relationship a secret from Jong Hyun’s father.

After Ah Young’s family moved to New York, Jong Hyun’s father figured out their secret. He sense something when they were visiting Ah Young’s family before they moved but he doesn’t want to ask. So he search for any clue and he saw a carving at the rooftop. ‘ Jong Oppa <3 Ah Youngie 4eva!’. He knew it! He then shut down everythings that’s he gave Jong Hyun.

“Choose it! That girl or Nexus? Leave the house forever or help me to achieve success?!” --- Mr. Hong. He’s faced change red. He’s mad for sure.

“I’m already 21. Let me handle myself appa!” --- Jong Hyun.

“I said choose!” --- Mr. Hong.

“What are you going to do if I choose her over Nexus?” --- Jong Hyun tried to challenge his dad.

“Alright. Then what are you going to do if I destroy his father workplace? And make your girl pay for what she had done?” --- Mr. Hong. Jong Hyun cant believe what he’s father talking about.

“Are seriously going to control me? I know that you want me to be the next CEO of Nexus but don’t you think you are going too far? Have you ever had faith in me? I need her by my side appa! She’s the one who makes me want to work hard for Nexus. If she’s gone, I wont do it.” --- Jong Hyun.

“I’ve told you millions of time not to fall in love! FIRST LOVE is going to make you far from your target Jong Hyun-ah! LOVE is going to make you regret! You don’t have to be crazy about her.  You don’t even know if she love you or your money!Don’t you remember what your mother did to you? To me? She leaves us! Leaves us for someone who is richer! What is the point of LOVE when she left her husband and her only son?!” --- Mr. Hong. Jong Hyun begin to quite. He remember what his mother did to appa.

“I don’t want you to feel the same Jong Hyun-ah. I love you so much and I don’t want to see you hurt inside. We manage to survive because of your stepmother. She is the one who help us with the money to start the company. Although I never loved her before but she help me sincerely that’s when I saw that she truly love me and you. And I want you to find the women of your life like that. Not easily propose to someone you know in a short period.” --- Mr Hong became calmer. He touches Jong Hyun’s shoulder.

“If you love me. Please, stay with me and I wont hurt your girl. Stay just until the day I die. You know that I don’t have much time don’t you? After I die you can start your new life with someone important in your life.” --- Mr Hong. He then went to his room. Leaving Jong Hyun in his own room alone.

“I’m sorry Ah Young-ah. I love you but my father is more important right now.” --- Jong Hyun turns his phone off and went to meet his father.

“Appa, lets move to London. There’s more I need to learn about the company.” --- Jong Hyun. His father smiled. ‘At least, I can spend my time which is getting shorter with my son. I’m sorry Ah Young-ah. I like you if you be my daughter in law but you are so young and that’s make me worried if you change your heart toward Jong and hurt him. I’m sorry but this time, I’m going to be greedy and don’t worry, you can have him when my times comes.

 

Help me!! I dont know what to write next! >.< If you have any opinion, feel free to shared it with me. Thanks for reading.