ARE WE FRIENDS?

I MISS YOU!

ULSAN. YURA'S HOUSE.

"Yura-ah, dont you want to eat? Are you feeling sick? You havent eat for days now." Mother knock her door. Yura just keep quite staring outside the window. She tries to be calm by drawing something but it didnt work. Its been more than a week after she left Jeungdo. She has ignored all the member's calls and messages. To be honest actually she just turn off her phone so that no one will disturb her. "I'll leave the food outside your door okay? Please take a bite my dear or you gonna get sick.". Mother leave Yura's door. She knew that Yura is having a problem. A problem that she doesnt want to share with anyone. The last time that Mother looks Yura behaving like this is 7 years ago. 'Couldnt be? No way! Is Jong Hyun showing up now to her?But...its it too early?'.

That evening.

'Omma, I'm going back to Seoul. Thanks for watching over me. I love you.' Yura left that note on the table. She had enough time to let her sadness go away. Hong Jong Hyun, she love that man. Yura turn on her smartphone. She was shocked with the amount of missed call and messages that she get. All of it she get from Girls Day member and also Hong Jong Hyun. 'Oppa, I didnt think that you still love me. If you being nice to me because you feel guilty, I hope that you stop it. It'll just make me fall into you more.' She wished.

Meanwhile at Jeungdo.

"Unnie, lets go back to Seoul. There's only 2 days left but Jong Hyun sshi never showed up to us or talk to us. Huh! A vacation with bestfriends? Knock it off!" Hyeri pissed off. She cant believe that they still here at Jeungdo waiting for Jong Hyun but they just leave Yura going back to Seoul alone. Minah nodded. She agree with Hyeri but what can she do. The decision is in Sojin's hand. Minah cant simply make decision like that. "Lets wait for Sojin Unnie. Than we will talk about this." Minah switch on the television. "I cant wait any longer. I'll try to call Sojin unnie first.". Hyeri dialled Sojin's number.

'Tut,tut,tut,tut,tut,....The number you have call....'. "Aish!! She didnt pick up." Hyeri stamp her foot. "I've told you already. Just wait for her. Yah, I'm hungry. Lets go search for food. I want to take picture at the beach as well." Minah stand up waiting for Hyeri. "Alright. I'm starving too." And they went out together. Suddenly Minah stop when they were about to walk by the restaurant. Minah pull Hyeri to hide. Hyeri who is still confused ask her slowly. "Whats wrong unnie?". Minah pointed her finger towards the restaurant. Hyeri were shocked about what they are looking at.

Hong Jong Hyun and Sojin unnie. Sojin unnie hug Jong Hyun And its looks like Jong Hyun were crying. They cant understand the situation really well but they know they seriously need to talk to Sojin unnie about that.

 

 

SEOUL. NEXUS HOLDING. PRESIDENT ROOM.

"Mr. President. I think you need to take a look at this." Sung Joon brge into his room."What's its about?" Jong Hyun asked without looking at Sung Joon. "Here." Sung Joon put the magazine on Jong Hyun's table. 

'President of Nexus Holding, Hong Jong Hyun and Girls Day leader, Sojin were dating!' Jong cant believe what he's reading right now. He continued to read the content.

'Its been reported that Hong Jong Hyun and Sojin were actually dating for almost 5 months. There a source telling that Sojin and Hong Jong Hyun were childhood friends and their relationship starts when they've meet again after Hong Jong Hyun returned to Seoul. The newest proof that we get make us confirmed that the two is officially a couple. Last month their picture was captured having a talk at the beach at Jeungdo. The agency denied about thier date in Jeungdo, they told us that there's a photoshoot at Jeungdo but who know if that is just a coincidence. The picture were taken when they were at the beach, pool and also the restaurant. They were hugging so what can we say more? Yay or Nay for this new couple? Maybe we should wait for the individuals itself to tell the public about their relationship.'.

"What should we do now Mr. President?". Jong Hyun stare at the window. Trying to get any idea of how to fix this thing. Its the first time he encounture any love gossip. Usually its about their company. He take his smartphone and started to call someone. The first thing that comes in his mind was, Yura!

 

 

GIRLS DAY DORM.

'President of Nexus Holding, Hong Jong Hyun and Girls Day leader, Sojin were dating!''Its been reported that Hong Jong Hyun and Sojin were actually dating for almost 5 months. There a source telling that Sojin and Hong Jong Hyun were childhood friends and their relationship starts when they've meet again after Hong Jong Hyun returned to Seoul. The newest proof that we get make us confirmed that the two is officially a couple. Last month their picture was captured having a talk at the beach at Jeungdo. The agency denied about thier date in Jeungdo, they told us that there's a photoshoot at Jeungdo but who know if that is just a coincidence. The picture were taken when they were at the beach, pool and also the restaurant. They were hugging so what can we say more? Yay or Nay for this new couple? Maybe we should wait for the individuals itself to tell the public about their relationship.'.

"Even if the agency told us everything, but I want to hear it from you. WE want to hear it from you." Minah questioning Sojin. But Sojin's eyes only focusing towards Yura. Sojin tries to answer any question when Minah and Hyeri didnt stop asking her. But then the 3 of them quite when Yura starts asking Sojin. "Is this the feeling of being betray? Are you having fun with him? Are you really my friend? You know my history and my feeling towards him but still...How could you do this to me? I trusted you unnie. So..it is true that you love him?" Sojin's eyes getting teary. She doesnt mean to hurt Yura or Yura's feeling but she doesnt have any choice. "If you are quite, then thats mean the rumors true. Right?" Yura stand up and walk to her room. She take her car keys and went nowhere. "Yura wait!" Sojin tries to stop her. "Get your hands off me. Let me calm myself first." Yura begins to be emotionless. That what make Sojin worried.

"Unnie, whats wrong with Yura unnie? What is she talking about?" Hyeri asks. "Her feeling? Towards who? Unnie or...Jong Oppa?? No way!" Minah tries to guess. Sojin sits on the couch. She give a short nod for answering Minah's question. "I guess its time to let you both know." and Sojin tell everything to Hyeri and Minah