YOU CANT DO THIS TO US!

I MISS YOU!

“Aigoo… Yura-ah! Stop eating already!” Mother scolded her. “Ah wae??? This is so tasty that I don’t want to stop eating.” She demand. Her mother shake her head looking at her only daughter. The wedding day is nearing. Its only another 4 months. “You said that you want to look pretty in that wedding dress.” She said. Yura was startled and she put down the chicken wings. She nodded her head. “I’m leaving now. You have to be discipline with your diet Yura or you will look very fat at the wedding. Bye. Love you.” Her mother jokes and left the dorm. Yura stand and looked in the mirror. “Am I getting fat?” she asked herself. Her phone rings. She quickly pick it up without looking the whose the caller.

“Yoboseyo?” --- Yura.

“Yura-ah. Its me Sojin.” --- Sojin. But she sounds sad.

“Oh unnie! Whats up? Where are you? There’s no one at the dorm. I’m all alone here.” --- Yura.

“I have something to do now. I think, about 30 minutes I’ll arrived at the dorm. Can you help me? Call or texts Minah and Hyeri to gather at the dorm. There’s something I need to tell all of you and its important.” --- Sojin.

“Oh? Alright then. I’ll call them. Drive safe unnie.” --- Yura. What is it? Something important that she sounds so different. And she called the other girls.

 

AFTER SOJIN ARRIVED.

That something important make their mouth shut. Everyone was looking at each other. Yura looks at Sojin. Trying to find anything that could tell that Sojin is joking. What? No way! Its been 6 years they’ve been together! Why are the agency doing this to us? Girls Day going to be disbanded? Who said that they have agree with it? The agency didn’t discuss about this with us. We no nothing about this. It’s a lie!

“Unnie! We didn’t agreed with it am I correct?” --- Yura. Sojin nod.

“What is this? How can they do this to us?” --- Minah is crying.

“I didn’t agree with them. We can tell our fans that all of this is a lie!” --- Hyeri.

“We cant do that Hyeri-ah. There’s nothing more we can do.” --- Sojin. She sound so weak.

“This is too much! They cant make decision on their own. Girls Day is us! We are the one who should make the decision! Not them!” --- Yura. She’s turn red now. She take her car keys and her handbag.

“Where are you going?” --- Sojin. Everyone eyes looked at Yura.

“I’m going to the agency. This is too much.” --- Yura.

“No. Don’t. Don’t create any issue right now. They have told me the reasons actually.” --- Sojin. Now, Sojin captured the attention.

“They said that…” --- Sojin. She looked at Yura first.

“They said that they are doing this for our own good. After Yura and me get married, it is possible that we couldn’t have enough time to come and practice like before.” --- Sojin. Minah and Hyeri look each other. Yura couldn’t believe the reason is because of her and Sojin. She sat down and looked on the floor. She’s ashamed of Hyeri and Minah. What are they going to think of them now? People taking advantages maybe?

“That’s the right thing for them to do.” --- Hyeri. Yura and Sojin looked at her. What? Hyeri is fine with it?

“Yeah. Me too.” --- Minah. Okay…this is getting weirder.

“Why are both of you okay with is?” --- Yura.

“Unnie, listen. When you get married, do both of you want kids?” --- Minah.

“Of course!” --- Sojin and Yura.

“Then, if you get pregnant, will you be able to dance like before?” --- Minah. Yura and Sojin seems like considering somethings.

“You cant! And after you give birth, you need to take care of your baby. Are you willing to leave your baby while you went to work? Yura unnie, you said that you want to take care of your own baby until you die. So are you going to left them?” --- Minah.

“I get it what you are trying to say Minah. Thanks.” --- Sojin.

“So lets have lots of fun and attend many event as many as we can while we are still Girls Day!” --- Hyeri. She hugs all of them. ‘I will miss you girls. Forever and always we are sisters.’ She said it in her heart and hide all the tears.

 

 

NEXUS HOTEL. LONDON.1MONTH LATER.

Jong Hyun called Yura. He want to know what actually happened. “Why isn’t she picking up?” he puts down his phone. He sits on the couch and read the blog again.

‘DREAM T ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCE GIRLS DAY DISBANDMENT, OFFICIALLY AT THE LAST GIRLS DAY SOLO CONCERT.’

He continued.

‘Earlier this morning, DreamT Ent have update in their official website giving us hint of ‘we have being with you girls for 6 years. We gonna miss you all.’ With a picture of the staff and Girls Day members. Some of the fans make a research and they think that GIRLS DAY SOLO CONCERT is the last day of their group when DreamT Ent confirmed that the concert is still going on but the fans doesn’t know the other schedule.

Due to members Sojin and Yura going to get married make us believe that it is possible the rumors true about the disbandment of Girls Day. With Sojin and Jong Suk wedding around the corner and Yura and Hong Jong Hyun wedding after the concert, it is impossible for us to get their statement. However, last night Hyeri has posted a picture in her SNS saying that she cant believe its already time for her to move on. But on Minah’s SNS, she’s saying that ‘Girls Day are forever and we are sisters forever.’.

It is still not sure about their disbandment but we are trying hard to get DreamT Ent statement. So, what would you say to them if the disbandment if true? We couldn’t do more but to wish the best for all of our favourite girls and support them even they have separated on their own path.’

 

Jong Hyun try to call Yura again. But again, fail. “Alright. You need some time. Its okay Ah Young-ah. I'll just meet her when I went back to Seoul. Hopefully that everything going fine.”.

 

 

1 WEEK LATER. SEOUL.

Jong Hyun arrived at Yura’s dorm. He can see Yura waving at him. He walks towards her and give Yura a hug.

“How are you? Are you okay?” --- Jong Hyun. He still doesn’t let go of her hand.

“Yeah. I’m fine. But I really miss you.” --- Yura. Its true that she miss him. Jong Hyun had been overseas because of his works and they are too busy to call each other.

“You are going to be alright, okay? All of you are going to be fine.” --- Jong Hyun understand her.

“Thanks oppa.” --- Yura.

“What did they say?” --- Jong Hyun.

“They said that they are going to make a press conference for this. I hope it went well. Especially for Sojin unnie. I’m worried if she’s stress even at her wedding. Oh wait! Have you make your time for the wedding. No works for a whole day.” --- Yura looks at Jong Hyun.

“I know. I have already made my schedule.” --- Jong Hyun.

They talk about other things a lot. Jong Hyun give Yura 2 plastic bags full with food. He do knows that the girls need this when they are sad.

“I have to go now oppa.” --- Yura.

“Alright. Have a sweet dream tonight.” --- Jong Hyun. They kissed for a while and Yura went back to her dorm.

“I’m going to give all of you girls gift that would make you so happy that you wont remembered getting sad like this. I promised you, Girls Day.” Jong Hyun make a promise that only he knows and he left the dorm.

 

 

So...the wedding is not in this chapter! I'm sorry >.< but I'm trying hard to make the story more interesting! Are you curious about what Jong will do? Thanks for reading ^_^