MARRY ME?

I MISS YOU!

1 WEEK BEFORE GIRLS DAY SUMMER CONCERT. PRACTICE ROOM.

“Yura-ah, whats wrong? Is there something on your mind?” Sojin asks her. Lately, she always saw Yura sitting alone as if she was thinking somethings.

“Nothing. Its just that I’m relieved that we are done with your rumors and we don’t have to face Jong Hyun again.” Yura spoke. At that time, Sojin asks her. “Is it really bad for you to meet him?”. There’s no respond from Yura. “What makes you didn’t want to face him?” she asks again. “Do you hate him?”.

“Okay. Truthfully, I don’t want to face him because I’m afraid I’m going to fall in love with him again if he being too nice to me. I didn’t hate him but actually I cant hate him because of my love for him.” She answered Sojin’s questions. “Unnie, I’m going to practice my rapping now. See you later.” She bid farewell.

“Minah-ah, Hyeri-ah, come here. We need to discuss.” They sits in a circle. “What is it?” Minah asks. “Do you remember what I told you about Jong Hyun and Yura?” the other two girls nodded. “We need to them. But to help them, we need to help Jong Hyun.” Sojin tells her plan. “What do you mean?” Hyeri seems confused. “Here…like this… Jong will came…we…Yura…surprise…” and they continued to plan until Yura ended her practice and they went back to the dorm. 

 

 

GIRLS DAY SUMMER CONCERT.

Everyone was on stand by before the next song started. Yura was standing besides Minah. Next song is going to be a song entitle I MISS YOU. When the song was about to start, suddenly the light being switch off. Everyone was panic, no, not everyone, its just Yura. Yura who doesn’t know anything about whats going to happened. “Unnie, whats wrong?” Yura ask Sojin. Sojin answered it must be some technical mistake so Yura doesn’t have to worry. After 1 minute, a light show straight to Yura and the fans are cheering for her. She seems confius. And there’s another light that being show straight in the middle of the fans.

Its Hong Jong Hyun!

Yura was shocked to see Hong Jong Hyun. She cant believed that Jong Hyun is here. ‘Wait a minute, HERE?! What is he doing HERE?!’ Yura asks herself. Then, everyone on the stage left Yura alone on the stage. The fans has never been quite more than this. Yura’s eyes were fixed to Hong Jong Hyun when he started to make a step closer to the stage.

“Ah Young-ah…’ --- Jong Hyun. He’s trying to calm down. There’s no respond from Yura. Its okay so he continued slowly approaching the stage.

“Ah Young-ah…Do you remembered when we first meet?” --- Jong Hyun. He still locked his eyes with hers.

“It was at the rooftop. You remember?” --- Jong Hyun. Yura nodded her head. Still fixed at her place.

“Do you remember what I say to you when we were alone there? The day that I ask for an advise about girls. The last thing that I ask you that night.” --- Jong Hyun. Now he’s standing infront of Yura. Their distance was about 50 cm.

“Will…you…be…mine…?” --- Yura. Finally, she opened up . Jong Hyun smiled. Then he give signal to Hyeri and Minah. The 2 girls passed a bouquet of roses and a heart shaped strawberry cake to Jong Hyun. Then they give a silence fighting to Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun step closer to Yura. And he says everything that he want to tell her since they first meet after 7 years.

“I’m sorry for leaving you.” --- Jong Hyun.

“I’m sorry for not keeping my promise to you.” --- Jong Hyun.

“I’m sorry for making you felt that I played with your heart.” --- Jong Hyun.

“I’m sorry for not trying to save our relationship before.” --- Jong Hyun.

“I’m sorry for making you crying all this time.” --- Jong Hyun.

“I’m sorry for pretending not to know you after this 7 years.” --- Jong Hyun. His eyes started to begin teary. Yura infront her already shed her tears. The member behind the curtain already cries.

“Actually, I have never stopped thinking about you. Every single day I will think about you.” --- He stopped for a while and continue.

“After I get back to Seoul. Every week I will go to the rooftop. And I yelled to the sky saying how I miss you and my regret of leaving you behind. After one day I saw you crying there. But I’m a coward. I don’t have enough courage to console you or face you at that time. But now I know that if I never stop becoming a coward, I will never get you back.” --- Jong Hyun. Yura was touched by Jong Hyun’s sincerity.

“So that’s why…” Jong Hyun give the flower and the cake to Yura. Yura put the cake on the table beside her which had been prepared by Hyeri. Everyone was soo quite they cant even make a sound.  Jong take out something form his right pocket and he kneel infront her. It was a ring.

“Kim Ah Young sshi, will you be mine? Will you marry me?” --- Jong Hyun. ‘He said it!’. Yura was speechless. She cant here everyone except Jong Hyun. While crying, she’s already give an aswer to Jong Hyun. Same as before, a small and shy nod. Jong Hyun was so happy that he give Yura a big hug. And they kissed infront two thousands Girls Day fans.

“Aigoo, aigoo… no kissing allowed here.” Sojin interrupted. The two lovely birds soon realised they were grabbing everyone attentions. Everyone was congratulating them. “Oppa! Put the ring quickly before she change her mind.” Minah jokes around. Hong Jong Hyun noded and put the ring on Yura’s finger and he whispered to her.

‘You are officially mine, Kim Ah Young sshi aka Kim Yura member of Girls Day group always be my favourite idol’ and he give a wink. “Unnie! Cant you see that Oppa is waiting? Hurry put the ring on him too.” This time Hyeri jokes too. Yura shyly put the ring on Jong Hyun’s finger and she also whispered to him.

‘You too now are officially mine, Hong Jong Hyun sshi, CEO of Nexus Holding always be my favourite charismatic man.’ She give a wink and a kiss on the cheek. Everyone was cheering for them. Jong Hyun left and went back backstage to wait for his future wife. The concert is going to end in another 20 minutes. The staff put an extra 30 minutes because he already took 20 minutes to propose.

‘I’ll go buy some snacks for them. They must be really hungry after the performance.” He talks to Girls Day’s manager. 'I'll be going to buy snacks for you guys. If you happend to finish early, please wait for me my future wifey.Oh and I've already change your name to Kim Ah Young My Wife. Hahax' he send a text to Yura. "Do you need any transport?" the manager ask. "Nope. Its just around the corner. I will be back in no time." he smiled and left.

 

 

Its been 15 minutes since the concert ended. The manager said that he left 20 minutes earlier before the concert ended. At first they were excited for the snacks when Yura read the text but then, Yura feels uneasy. Her phone rangs.She doesnt know the owner number. She put the phone on loud speaker and answered " Hello...".

"Is this Kim Ah Young sshi?" the caller asks. 

"Yes its me." Everyone in the waiting room was quite. They also feels nervous.

"I'm calling from the hospital. I'm sorry to tell you that your husband had been involved in an accident. He's now in critical state. I hope you can come here right now.". That's answer make Yura's heart skipped a beat. She feels like fainting. The members are holding her. The manager quickly prepared their car to the hospital. Inside the car, Yura cant stop crying and hoping that Jong Hyun in going to be safe. "Oppa! Dont leave me!" She shouted silently alone.