THE ROOFTOP

I MISS YOU!

MBC waiting room.

Girls Day. A group of idols. Idols which were bestfriend since they were children.

"Omo,omo. I'm soo tired. Unnie, lets go back to the dorm. We have a whole week free right? Lets go back first and have a good rest." Hyeri cling to Yura and Sojin. 

"Already? I thought you want to have some fun first. Yura-ah, what do you think we should do first? Have fun or straight to the dorm?" Sojin ask Yura. Yura begin to think. She is tired and at the sametime she is really hungry.

Suddenly, Minah came with a loud roar. Panicking the unnies except for Hyeri who already see her prepared from behind. "Wae,wae?" Yura ask Minah non stop. All of them laugh looking at Yura's reaction.

"Anniya Unnie. Nothing particular. Its just that my stomach is asking for food already. Lets go eat first." Minah give her opinion. "Lets go eat Deobokki outside the building. I'm craving for spicy deobokki right now." Minah using force pulling Hyeri who is feeling lazy to walk. Yura walk side by side to Sojin unnie.

 

Spicy Deobokki Stall.

Soo many fans took picture of them. They would'nt mind. They talk about lots of thing until Hyeri opened up the story about Hong Jong Hyun. Yura's smile start to fade away. But she tried to look natural. Hong Jong Hyun. A boy that they know since they were high school students. Now Hong Jong Hyun is a man. Not an ordinary man. He is the heir of Nexus Holding. Everyone know him.

"Unnie, do you remember when Jong Oppa bring Deobokki for us? We were studing together at the rooftop of Unnie's old apartment." Hyeri ask Yura. Yura give a nod as to answer Hyeri question. Hyeri just smiled flashing back the memories. Jong Oppa bring lots of food at that time and they could'nt finished their homework because they were soo focus on eating.

"I wonder if Jong Oppa still remember us? But since we were also idols and everyone know us, it would be weird if he still can't recognize us." Minah make a sad face. Truthfully, she do miss Hong Jong Hyun. He is like a brother to her.

Yura remember him. Of course she remember. She remember all the thing about Hong Jong Hyun. Sojin hold Yura's hand tightly under the table. She knew that its been ages since they talk about Hong Jong Hyun. And Sojin also knew their relationship.

Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Ah Young were once a couple. Only Sojin knew about the story of their relationship. They hide their relationship from their parents because of Hong Jong Hyun's father who want his only son to focus on studing to take over his company and protect Hong Jong Hyun from something that is called LOVE. Everything went well until Yura's family had to move from Seoul to New York. One month after Yura left Seoul, Hong Jong Hyun and his family also left from Seoul to London. And the two finally lost contact which each other until now.

 

"Today is my treat." Yura hurriedly paying for the meal they had earlier. She then whispered something to Sojin. " Unnie, I have somewhere I want to go. You all can leave first. Dont worry. I know how to take care of my self.". Yura take her handbags and hurriedly make her step to somewhere. Someplace she really missed.

 

The Rooftop.

Yura catch her breath as soon as she arrived the roof top. After ten minutes, she begin to walk around the rooftop. And something catch her attention. There is something written on the floor where she is standing.

Jong Oppa <3 Ah Youngie 4eva!

She smiled looking at the floor. Its been 7 years since she last visited this place. A place which make her heart go crazy whenever she sees him.Yura put her left palm facing the floor of the roof.

"I miss you Oppa.". She close her eyes. Wishing that Jong Oppa will stand infront of her.

"How I wish that you will miss me how much I miss you." She stay still for 10 minutes and she cry as much as she can.

"I miss you soo much Oppa.". She cried and let her self gone into her emotion while she doesnt know that someone is watching her from far. That someone just let go a sigh. And continued to watch Yura cried.

 

 

 

 

 

This is my first time writing this type of story. Please forgive me if i have soo many gramatical error.