-- Chapter 10 -- I don't care.

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*
Key's POV

*knock*

"Hey Key..."

"AHH, Hi hyung, why did you come up here?" I asked Onew hyung. I dont wanna see anybody currently. Including Minho and Taemin.

The last person I wanted to see on Earth was Jonghyun.

"I brought you some chicken. When are you gonna let me in? My leg's sore from the standing, you know? Hehe." Onew hyung and his childish actions. I chuckled, "Chicken? Ohh. Okay, hyung. Come on in~"

I went to the fridge and took out 2 cans of soda. "yummmmm. Soda and chicken. DAEBAK." said Onew, upon opening the chicken box.

"LOL, hyung." I literally laughed at the way he said DAEBAK.
It's like he's emphasizing on it, totally. Nevermind, hyung made my upset and boring day into a normal one.

"Start eating, Key. Before I eat it all up~" Onew asked me. "Arasso..." I said.

After the food, Onew suddenly popped the question that I wanted to evade, "So... I heard that things aren't going as well, as we planned ehh?"

"Hyung, I will bring the chicken box to the rubbish bin."

Onew hyung became annoyed and said, " Yah! Stop avoiding my question....'
I shook my head in denial. "You haven't been coming to school, and 2Min were asking me why didn't you come. You didn't tell them too?"

I shook my head again. I don't want to speak. I don't want to see anybody. I want to be alone.

"I want to be alone, hyung. No romance, no drama. Its good being lonely." I replied, holding back my tears. "Do you know that Jonghyun's been upset all the time too?" "I don't care for now. I'm too confused to give a damn to love. Sorry hyung. I'm not feeling well. Can you come another day?" "Hmm. Fine. But do think over properly!"