Chapter 4 -- The Confession

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*

Jjong POV

“Key, open up! I really like you. I don’t like Kyungie. I’m serious!” I yelled at the door. Many of his neighbors looked at me like I’m one mad man but I’m sure of only one thing.

I wanted Key. I needed Key.

“Key! Open up please!” I repeatingly banged on his door for 10-11times until he opened it up.

“What do you want? I told you to go back to Kyungie! And what?! You say you like me? Are you crazy or I’m crazy? The school band’s Jonghyun likes me. I’m sure I’m thinking too much.” he said it sarcastically, bringing in a bit of sadness in his words.

“I need you, Key,” I told him, VERY truthfully. I hoped he felt my true heart.

Key POV

“You need me? Don’t joke with me. You don’t.” I replied.

“I need. I REALLY NEED.” He looked at me with his big puppy eyes. It moved me a bit, but I didn’t wanna be taken in by my feelings.

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun babo! What do you mean by ‘I NEED KEY’?!” Yelled Kyungie. Her eyes was filled with tears.

“Mianhae Jonghyun-ah. This girl wanted us to bring her to find you.” said Onew.

“Kyungie, let’s break up okay?” said Jonghyun.

“No way. I don’t want to. I can’t live without you, okay?”

“I like Key. I don’t like you, why don’t you get it?!!!” yelled Jonghyun angrily. I haven’t seen the enraged him before. It was….new.

“Babo Jonghyunnie oppa! Are you crazy?!?!” a palm striked across Jonghyun’s face. Kyungie had just literally slapped Jonghyun.

“Uhhh! Key! Can we go in?” said Onew, trying to lighten up the mood, but apparently failed.

“Okay..” and let them in.

“Wow! Key Hyung! Your house is AMAZING! So pink!” said a cute Taemin.

“My mum and I likes pink, that’s why.” I smiled.

“So.. what’s wrong with Jonghyun?” asked Minho sternly. He wanted to solve the problem as quick as possible.

“He says he likes me. I find it so….”

“So! Do you like him?” asked Onew.

“…Nope I don’t” I hesitated.

“You like him right? Or you won’t act so sarcastically out there,” said Taemin.

“I … think so. I haven’t fall in love before, so I don’t know whether..” I told them.

“Jonghyun likes you too, you know. He always talk about you when you aren’t there. I can memorize what he said already!” Onew cut in.

“What? I’m noisily cute? Ugh, no way.”

“Nope. He always say that Key is pretty,” said Onew

“smart,” said Minho

“and like what you’ve said, noisily cute!” said Taemin.

I can’t believe what I heard. I didnt know that Jonghyun liked me. I really didn’t know.

“Do you really like him, Key? We can accept you guys you know?” smiled Onew.

“Yeah. I like him. I like Kim Jonghyun.”