Chapter 1 -- When they first meet

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*

“WOAH.. My previous school wasnt that big..” Key looked around the school as he walked in the school. He was from another region, Daegu and that was his very first day in the prestigious Seoul High School.

Everyone looked at him as he passed by. He was the centre of attention for his cute appearance with the uniform and his glasses.

However, this particular guy caught Key’s attention. This guy had brown silky hair, and was wearing a pair of stylish headphones. This guy caught his attention.

He decided to go over to him and try to know him and also to get ways to go to the General Office.“Uhhh.. hello, I am Kim KiBum. I am a transfer student here. It is a pleasure to meet you!” his Daegu accent slipped out when he was talking to him for he was too nervous and excited.

“Ahh, yeah. Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet you too! Do you need me to bring you around the school?” He said as showed a bright smile to Key.

“H-huh? Of course, sure. I need to get to the school general office! Please bring me there! Thank you.” said Key excitedly.

 

Key’s POV.

 

I loved it how he talked to me. There was this bright aura beside him when he spoke. He’s too awesome for me not to shift my attention.

“Uhh. KiBum—ssi," Jonghyun started

“Call me Key. My friends all call me Key," I replied with a smile.

“Where are you from?” he asked.

“Im from Daegu Arts High School," I replied. 

“Ahh. Thats a really good school. Why would you wanna come over?” he tilted his head and looked at me as he said the question. Damn, how can he be so cute.

“The school provided a scholarship to come over to Seoul for even better facilities and education and I just got it,” I said. 

Oops. Did I sound too cocky when I said that?

“Oh. Our school has a quite popular school band, band as in pop band. Not those with trumpets,” he smiled at me.

“Really? Wow. Seoul High isnt a so bad school afterall!” I chuckled.

“So bad?” Jonghyun asked, lifting up an eyebrow, guessing what i was talking about.

 

Jonghyun’s POV
 

“Ahh! I mean not bad. Not so bad. Sorry! Ahaha!” He started cracking up after talking.

“Key! Nothing’s wrong haha.” I replied.

We continued talking and showing him around the school.

“Mian~ Jonghyun-ssi.. i have to go to the school general office. I forgot about it. Oh gosh! How?!?!” Key started to panic.

“Oh yeah, right. I will bring you there!” I then replied.

I realized… we have a big something in common.. We both liked fashion, singing.. I felt that I wanted to know him more! But I dont know how to tell him. :/

Aiish! Forget forget about it.:(

“Anyway.. Key, How long are you gonna study here?”

“Maybe for 1 year..? Thats how long my scholarship is!”

“Ahh.. jjinjja?” My heart sinked.

One year meant 12 months, 365 days. :( It wasnt that long!

I have to take action now!

“Key. I want to know more about you. You’re interesting!”