Chapter 7 -- First Date Together

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*

Key’s POV

Hmm. Our first time out Together alone. I smiled sheepishly. I’m gonna be outside with Jonghyun only. No Onew, Minho, Taemin! I was literally cheering inside though I want them to join us too.

“Hehe~ What shall I wear?” I flipped my wardrobe. Ahh. “I shall wear this, and this, and a pullover hoodie… Great!!! You look great, Diva~ Mwahaha!” I looked at my pretty and handsome self. Im a pretty boy, you know. Hehe.


From Jonghyun:

Key~ Good morning~ Where do you want to go today?

—Jonghyun

To: Jonghyun

Hmm. Lotte World? Is it okay with you?^^

—Key

From Jonghyun:

Hmm. Okay. Sounds great to me! Meet me at the souvenir shop there at 11.30AM okay?

—Jonghyun

To Jonghyun:

Okay~ See you there. Annyeong^^

—Key


Hmm. Its 10.44 now already! I have to go out now. Its 30mins traintrip+15mins bus trip. Plus, I don’t wanna be late!

I left my house in a rush and rushed to Lotte World.

Jonghyun’s POV

“Sorry Key.” I said panting. I was late by half an hour. It was 12PM!!

“Gwaenchana~ I’m just here too.” He smiled at me. I know he lied. He texted me 20mins ago he was there already. Oh. Key, you’re so cute. Hehe.

“Shall we go on that roller coaster? It looks nice.” I said enthusiastically. I saw Key gulp, so cute. He was scared, apparently.

“Its okay if you don’t want to.” I patted Key’s head. “Jonghyun-ah, let’s go okay?” He gave a smile.

We went on the roller coaster. Key was frantically screaming when the train was going in turns. I was laughing at how he screamed.

“Key, gwaenchana? Haha, you look pale.” I asked him.

Key’s POV

“Yehh, gwaenchana.” I showed him a weak smile. I’m not okay. I was totally shocked. I didn’t know that freaking machine will go SO fast.

“Haha, do you wanna play anything? Or you wanna eat our lunch first?” I saw him hold his stomach.

“Let’s eat lunch first okay?” He was hungry. Hehe. So cute.

“Okay, great! I’m starving too!” He showed me his smile. Stop smiling like that. Everytime he did that, it made me smile like mad.

“What should we eat?” We walked around aimlessly. “Let’s eat that!” I pointed at the chicken restaurant.

“No way. Hyung made me eat chicken with him everyday. Im scared of chicken.” he said.

“Onew hyung….?” I asked in curiosity.

“Yeah, the chicken maniac~” he told me.

We walked around and around in rounds for 20mins. Until we saw a Sushi restaurant.

“Jonghyun-ah, let’s eat sushi!” I told him.

“Fine~”

After we had our lunch, we went on more rides and the more I got sick. He liked those scary rides. Which I HATE apparently.

“Let’s go buy some souvenirs for The others!” I suggested.

We went in the shopping mall. Some person caught my eye.

It was Kyungie. She glared at me, but I can see sadness in her eyes, like really.

When Jonghyun walked over to me, she ran away. “Key, what were you… looking at?” He asked me.

I shook my head, “Nothing special.” I know Kyungie still liked Jonghyun. Because of me… they broke up.. I didn’t want that too, you know..

THE NEXT DAY…

“Kibum-ssi, can … I talk to you for a second? After class.” Kyungie asked me. We were in the same class for English.[A/N Random Idea :p]

“Okay. After class at the school garden?” I smiled at her. I know what she’s gonna tell me. I know.

After class..

“KiBum-ssi…” she looked at me

“Call me Key.”

“Okay. Key-ssi..”

“Yeah? Kyungie, what do you wanna talk about?”

“Bout Jonghyun oppa..”

“What about him?” I knew it. She was gonna talk about him.

“I still like him a lot. And I know… he likes you a lot, but as friends… He once told me that he had a different feeling when he’s with me, than you,” she said, “and he also said he liked you a lot, but as hyung and dongsaeng, sunbae and hoobae. I didn’t know he would break up with me like that.” Her voice croaked.

“Oh.. really?” I looked at her. Was she speaking the truth? I don’t know. I just started going out…with Jonghyun..

“Yeah…” and She started breaking down.

I walked to my locker, seeing Jonghyun over there.

“Key!!! Annyeong~” he waved to me.

“Annyeong.” I replied him

“Key~ Gwaenchana? You look like you’re not okay.” He looked at me, worriedly.

“I’m okay.”

“Don’t be like that. Its not you, Key.”

“Jonghyun-ah, did you use me as an excuse to break up with Kyungie?” I answered him.

“Uhh… at first, kind of.. but after the Lotte World trip, I totally fell in love with you. You know?” He answered me.

“Let me think over things now. Its very … confusing.” I said to him and walked away.