Chapter 8 -- Confusion

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*

Jonghyun POV

“Key, just hear me out will you? Its not true.” I pleaded him. His eyes were filled with anger, confusion, sadness. I wanted him to know that I love him now, only him now.

“Just…stop the crap, will you?!?! Ugh. I’m going back to class. Don’t. COME. AND. LOOK. FOR. ME.” He shouted in anger.

He stood up, turned around, and walked back to class. Leaving me alone at the school garden. I clenched my fists hard as tears threatened to come out, “Key, we started here and ended here. Why is everything so short. I dated you for only 1 week…. its not enough, Key.”

I went back to class, to see Minho there. “Hyung, what Kyungie said was true? Aigo. Do you know how sad Key is now. He’s…….”

“He what? He don’t give a damn about me anymore. He hates me now right?” I asked Minho. Tears jerked out of my eyes when I said that.

“No. Key’s just confused. Give him some time to sort out his feelings.” He told me, truthfully.

Key’s POV

“Minho-ah.. what did he say..?” Said a puffy eyed me.

“Hyung said he likes you a lot, and …. he thought you hate him a lot…”

I didn’t hate him, I loved him. I loved him A LOT. I don’t know whether Kyung-i was speaking the truth or not.

I know I like him and he likes me too. The feeling is mutual. But. I’m Just confused. Jonghyun deserves better. A better person, lead a normal life. Not to be together w me, having no ending at all.

I couldn’t concentrate the whole Mathematics lesson.

“Kibum-ssi. Kim Kibum. KIM KIBUM! Are you listening to me?” yelled an enraged Mr Lee(my Maths Teacher)

“Nehh..” I answered him with no signs of energy.

“Then come out and solve this trigonometry question!!”

“Which one?”

“Page 56, qn 8.”

As I did the question, I heard laughter behind me. I knew I did it wrongly.

“Mr Lee. My answer is 5.67” I told him

“Kibum, you did the whole question … wrongly, you know?!?! Are you okay?!?! Need go home?!?!” He said, almost yelling.

“Mr Lee, I’m kind of having a headache right now…”

“Hmm. Okay, pack your stuff. Minho?”

“Yehh seonsaengnim?” Minho raised his hand.

“Bring Kibum to the school gate.”

“Nehh, arasso.”

I was at home, lazing around. I was having a slight fever of 38dg celcius. My house has no food, or whatsoever.

I opened my fridge, to find that all the kimchi that I made was GONE.

My mother has brought all the food to her office AGAIN.

I don’t get to meet her often.. My house was in the east, while her office was In the west.

She comes home like almost 3 times a year, or sometimes In the morning when I’m in school.

When she comes home, she just comes back to pack some food and go back to work again.

She stays at my previous apartment, so she seldoms comeback.

“Nobody cares about me…” I sighed as I lied on my bed.

bring BRING

A message, again.

From: Jonghyun

Key. Are you okay? Talk to me soon. —Jonghyun

I threw the phone away, with tears coming out.

“Kim Jonghyun, babo. I hate you.” I hid myself under the blanket and started crying out loud.