Chapter 2 -- Best thing of my life

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*

Key’s POV

“Ahh jjinja?” I said, almost squealing at the thought of Jonghyun telling him he was interesting.

“Nehh.” said Jonghyun

As I was trying to reply him, a cute looking(yet clumsy) boy came towards us.

“Yahh. Jonghyun-ah.” He said panting. As he was walking, he tripped over stuffs.

“Hyung, waeyo?” asked Jonghyun, looking at the boy.

“Your practice time is up, arent you going off? And who’s this?” the boy looked at Jonghyun, then me.

“Ahh. Annyeong. My name is Kim Kibum, call me Key.” I said, reaching out my hand.

“Annyeong~~waving My name is Lee Jinki, but people call me Onew or Dubu, but call me Onew, okay? Okay.^^”

“Uhh. Hyung, stop being so clumsy next time.” Jonghyun told Onew.

Onew. Onew. Onew.

“Haha! Why dont we name his condition as Onew Condition?” I said, out of the blue.

“Haha. So random, but I like the name. Im not clumsy. IM ONEW SANGTAE. HAHA!” said Onew.

Jonghyun ticked him off for being so foolish. It was nice knowing Onew too. He seem like a good friend to Jonghyun.

“Okay okay, hyung. I will go there in a flash. Lemme bring him to the general office first okay?” Jonghyun told Onew in a serious tone.

“Hmm. Okay. Haha! See you again, Key! Haha ONEW CONDITION~ Love it.” said Onew.

Jonghyun’s POV

“Sorry Key. My hyung was so foolish. But he’s a nice hyung..” I apologized to Key.

“I can see that he’s a nice hyung, but his humor.. ahaha, its abit weird.” said Key.

“Yeah. But he’s always trying to accomodate People.. however.. when he’s onstage, he’s different. He’s very cool on stage.” I told him.

“On…stage?”

“Yeah. Onstage. You’ll get to see him perform in our annual school performance which is tomorrow.”

“Jeongmalyo? Thats great!”

I didnt want to tell him I was in that band too. I dont know why. I wanted to give him a surprise. Really. A surprise.

“Key. Here’s the general office. I gotta go. See you.” He walked away after saying bye.

The next day……

Key’s POV

“Oh.. he isnt here..” I sighed.

I thought Jonghyun will be in school.. I wanna talk to him so much!!

Suddenly, the lights went dim. Students started taking out lightsticks and scream.

Oh. My. God. You will never believe what I saw.

Jonghyun. He was over there. They were singing and dancing. I was like “ZOMG. Is that him?!”

They performed “Replay”,”Hello” and a Japanese song “Kiss Kiss Kiss”. His band composed all those songs. I was surprised. Really.

Oh. And I saw Onew. He was really different. He wasnt that clumsy boy anymore.

There was two other boys, one was called… Taemin and the other Minho..(from the opening) but I dont know who is who.

But the best was… Jonghyun. He caught my attention that blanked out the rest.

“You’re the best thing of my life” I thought.