Chapter 5 -- The Plan

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*

Key’s POV

“Jjinja? Hyung, you really like Jonghyun hyung?” asked Taemin with hopeful eyes.

“Nehh, Taemin-ah.”

“OMO! That’s great. We thought you didn’t like hyung! Now that we know! Its great!” said Taemin.

“But it’s no use. I won’t get together with him.” I sighed

“Why not? He likes you, you like him. Perfect formula like chicken and me. Hehe. As long as you can accept him, it’s okay^^” said Onew.

I really don’t know whether he’s the leader anot. Taemin seems so much like the oldest outta us, and Onew seem so much like the youngest.

“Your chicken again… I’m not sure whether I can accept him… Girls out there who likes him, will sure think that we’re freaks.”

“No way. Haha. we are there to protect you!” said Minho, in a half joking manner, with a serious tone hidden in it.

“Yeah, hyung, you should try!” said Taemin.

“Okay… Since you guys support me.. Then I guess so…”

“YAY!!! I will ask him to go to the school backyard during lunch tomorrow. So just.. Go there! Okay!” answered Onew.

[NOTE: You guys must be wondering where’s Jjong and Kyungie right? Here it comes!]

Jonghyun POV

“Kyungie, look. Before Key came, I already don’t like you. It’s like there’s no mutual feeling between me and you! It’s always you you you when we go out. So demanding.”

“What about after Key came?!?! Did your life freakingly change?!” she roared at me.

“Look at yourself. Your attitude. Yes! After Key came, my life did freakingly change. He became my friend who understand me more than myself, just like Onew and I, the best friends forever.”

“So you’re telling me you like Key just for that reason?!”

“Obviously not. Theres a 12345678987654321 reasons why do I like Key. But there’s only a reason why I don’t like you.”

“What?”

“You arent Key.”

“what?! Okay, Jonghyun!!! I don’t wanna see you anymore!! Don’t ever Appear in my dreams!! AND I HATE YOU!!!!!” roared Kyungie, and she ran away.

I after that went back to Key’s apartment.

“So yeah! Tell the person you like.. Hmmm… AHA!! ‘I fell in love straight in first sight.’” said Onew.

“No way. Its too unreal. But it’s kind of true. I liked *coughcough* when I first saw him.” said Key.

Who’s *CoughCough*??? I really wanna know!!!

“What were you guys talkin about? I heard Key cough. You alright? I asked you to eat my ramyeon! Did you eat??”

“Apparently.. NO.” said Key

“Ohh… Okay.. So what were you guys chatting about?!? May I know???”

“We were talking about someone Key liked. Haha.” said Minho

“WHO is it??? Haha. I wanna know.” I pretended not to care.

“uhh you!” said Taemin

“Seriously?!?!?!” I almost yelled in happiness.

“Just kidding. Anyways, what do you think the person will like? The character is somewhat like you, hyung.” said Taemin, cheekily.

“Idk. I like everything. Just no flowers. It’s so … Ugh” I said.

“Ohh okay~~ Lets plan a surprise tomorrow for them. Hehe” said Minho