Chapter 10 -- Back Together.

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*

Jonghyun's POV

I tossed around in my bed after school as I keep thinking how Key shouted at me. Why must Kyung-i ruin everything perfect? Liking a person isn't like that, isnt it?

"Key, I miss you." I talked to myself as tears came out.

"Jonghyun-ah, I'm back." A voice said. Oh. Onew hyung's back from who knows where he went.

"Jonghyun-ah, I went to Key's today." He shouted as I walked out of my room. "

Key...
"Oh.." I replied Onew coldly as he mentioned Key.

"Both of you are weird. You like each other, right? But because of a misunderstanding..."

"Ani. Key doesn't like me." I said, straightforwardly.
"Think about it properly. Sort things out with Key quick before you can't do anything about it."

Onew's POV

FLASHBACK

"Hyung... Im going back to Daegu.." Key gave out this breaking news
"Why Key? Why give up because of that ...?"

"Nevermind... Let me think about this... okay? Hyung, goodnights. Be careful on ur way back."

They are so stupid. Why can't they be by each other, trust each other. Foolish couple. Sigh.

Key's POV

I walked to school today. I wanted to go back to Daegu, but... it would be a waste right? Or should I ask the principal for a transfer?

In Seoul, people rarely cared for me. People who cared were only 2Min and Onew.. and.. Jonghyun.

I was still confused when I thought of his name. Onew told me he is upset too.

As I wanted to walk to class, somebody grabbed me by the shoulder. It was Jonghyun.

"Uhh. What do you want?" I asked him.

"Come to the rooftop during lunch time."

He walked away after asking me to go the rooftop. What did he want? Break my heart even deeper? Or what?

I didnt bother and just walked away to class. Again, I didn't pay attention in class, and got a scolding from all my teachers.

My legs brought me to the rooftop during lunch. At first, I didnt felt like and felt like going up. I was hesistating but my legs just carried me all the way up to the rooftop to meet Kim Jonghyun.

"YAH. Kim Jonghyun. Where are you." I glanced around to check whether he was there.

I saw one figure turn around and smile at me. "Key, you're here...!!" He smiled at me. He walked towards me, smiling. He started to sing something, when I decided to leave.

Last night in my dreams, you drew close to me
Your whispered words, your hair that brushed against my face

When I woke up from my dream, it was all too clear
That your presence was nothing but a dream
The tears in my eyes told me

You can’t, you can’t, don’t leave like this
Please just one more time, one more time, hold me in your arms again

The next time I close my eyes to meet you
Hold me as I stay still in that spot

Even when I open my eyes, only your figure is clear
That your presence was nothing but a dream
The sadness reflected in my tears told me

You can’t, you can’t, don’t leave like this
Please just one more time, one more time, hold me in your arms again

The next time I close my eyes to meet you
Hold me as I stay still in that spot

I try and even though I try
I insist, I insist
Come back to me

You can’t, you can’t, don’t leave like this
Please just one more time, one more time, hold me in your arms again

The next time I close my eyes to meet you
Hold me as I stay still in that spot

(SHINee Onew and Jonghyun -- Please Dont Leave)



After singing, he held onto my shoulder and looked into my eyes. I felt a serious atmosphere. "Key, be with me again, alright?" I didn't reply him. What was he saying? He want be to be with him again? I laughed, and said, "Dont joke, Kim Jonghyun. You are making me cry. HAHAHAHA!" I sarcastically replied him and he got impatient and said, "KEY. IM NOT JOKING. ANSWER ME."

I stopped laughing, and looked away. "Why must I answer you?"

"Look, Key, I'm sorry. I really am. I shouldn't have allowed Kyungie to hurt you like that. I should had slapped her awake earlier. I didnt know it would make Key so hurt." He cupped my face, "So, Key? Shall we start afresh?"

I thought over carefully... and said, "Whatever."

"Key!!! Is your whatever a yeahh?" Jonghyun said happily. "I dont know. Interpret yourself." I smiled cheekily at him, "Melong~"

"Yah. Key, stand there!!!" he shouted and started chasing after me.

He caught me soon after and we sat down at the rooftop. "Key?"

"Hmm?"

"We're finally back together. Saranghae." He whispered into my ear.