chapter 59

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later:

In suho and chorong’s room:

They did not tell the others yet about the pregnancy. Chorong was resting on her bed reading a book while suho placed his head on her lap. He took her book and put it aside.

Suho: This is not fair; you are not paying attention to both of us.

Chorong: Both?

Suho: Me and my baby.

Chorong chuckled and ruffled his hair. “ I am sorry my babies”

Suho: I am not a baby.

Chorong: You are my baby and this cutie too.

Chorong said caressing her stomach. Suho placed his hand on hers and caressed it. He leaned and kissed her stomach.

Suho: Chorong we can see your baby bump. It’s small though.

Chorong chuckled “you know before knowing about the baby I thought I was growing fat and thought my belly started to show because of that. That’s the reason I wore that over sized t-shirt to the park. Now when I think about it, it’s really funny.”

Suho: Well thanks to that park we knew about our baby.

Chorong: Yeah.

Suho: Come on. Get up. Time for dinner.

 

Everyone gathered at the dinner table and started eating.

Bomi: Chorong unni, what’s with that outfit of yours?

Chorong and suho looked at each other.

Chorong: I am feeling hot so I wore this.

Hayoung: Namjoo unni, don’t you think chorong unni looks a bit chubby.

Suho choked on water.

Sehun: Hayoung that’s a sensitive topic. See suho hyung choked on his water.

Namjoo: But she is right.

Suho: No. I don’t think so.

 

Everyone sat together for a movie

Naeun: The actress is so beautiful.

Kai: Not as beautiful as you.

Naeun blushed and hit him.

Eunji: Now a days chorong unni is glowing.

Bomi: I agree.

Chorong: No. I am not.hehe

 

Chorong and suho went to the room. Suho sighed and said “This is becoming more difficult day by day.Chorong, when are you going to tell eunji?”

Chorong: I did not get any opportunity.

Suho:  In our situation we can’t wait for the opportunity; you need to make the opportunity…..Anyway you have to sleep early. Come on.

Chorong slept on his chest and he caressed her stomach and slept together.

 

 

4 days later:

 

All the girls were sitting in the garden.

Hayoung: Unnis let’s go to the nearby park.

Naeun: we already have our private park, why do you want to go outside.

Namjoo: Because it is fun outside.

Bomi: Yeah and there are stalls.

Eunji: okay

Chorong: Is it safe?

Bomi: Safe for what?

Chorong: huh? No nothing

Chorong thought in her mind “I have to tell eunji today. I got a chance. I shouldn’t miss it”

 

They went to the near by park ate things, fed the ducks, chatted together. After a while all the girls stood near the garden watching the kids.

Namjoo: Chorong unni look at the small kid he is so cute…

Chorong looked at the kid and smiled. She looked at her stomach and caressed it.

Bomi saw chorong caressing her stomach “why are rubbing your stomach?”

Chorong: H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter