chapter 56

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 3 months later:

On the Sunday morning, suho and chorong were lying lazily in their room.chorong was lying on the bed reading her book while suho was busy doing the work in his laptop resting his back onto the bed. He closed his laptop, pushed it to the side and sighed. Chorong questioned him when she saw his act “What’s wrong, oppa?”

Suho: I am bored. I have been working like a machine these days. I seriously need a break.

Suho complained and chorong agreed.

Chorong: What do you want to do?

Suho: Let’s go somewhere.

Chorong: Cool. I will go and tell the others.

Chorong threw her book and was going to call the others. Suho frowned and grabbed her hand to stop her. Chorong raised her eyebrows at him.

Suho: I meant the two of us. Don’t you think we should spend some time alone? And I think others already have some plans so don’t bother them.

Chorong chuckled “Fine.where do you want to go?”

Suho placed his finger on his chin and started thinking. Chorong giggled watching him act like a child.

Suho: Let’s go to waterpark.

Chorong: Water Park? Are you a kid?

Suho: No. But I could not enjoy the rides when I was a kid. So I want to go now with you. It will be fun.

Chorong realized that suho could not anything as a kid. She felt sorry for him. She quickly hugged him while standing.suho was sitting up straight on his bed. She hugged him tightly and caressed his hair. Suho smiled and hugged her waist.

Chorong: I am sorry….we will go today and have lots of fun.

Suho: Hmm…. Did you go on water rides when you were young?

Chorong tered “umm..Ah..Yeah. I love water rides.”

Actually chorong used to go to the Water Park when she was young but never tried those rides as she is afraid of them. But she could not tell him as he was happy and did not want to ruin it.

Suho: Okay. Get ready.

Suho and chorong got ready and was ready to leave.

Chorong: I forgot my phone….oppa I will go get it…you go ahead.

Suho: Okay. I will wait in the car.

Chorong went to her room and grabbed her phone. She felt dizzy when she was closing the door.

Chorong: I am so nervous I am starting to feel dizzy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter