chapter 22

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days passed by baekhyun was not doing well.Baekhyun and bomi did not see each other after the incident. He involved himself in his work but nothing was working. He was unable to concentrate on work. He was seeing, hearing bomi everywhere. Either in his work files or in his laptop, bomi was everywhere. He changed. She changed him. The workaholic baekhyun was now gone.

Exo was attending a meeting in their main branch, they cracked a new deal, kyungsoo suggested that they should celebrate their success.

Kyungsoo: Chanyeol hyung there’s a new restaurant opened in the nearby mall. I heard it’s really good. We should go there.

Chanyeol: okay. Let’s call eunji and others too.

Suho: I will text chorong, she will bring others.

Suho sent a text to chorong about the meeting. Chorong replied that she will call others and tell about the meeting.

Kai: oh ! naeun is calling. ..hello. naeun ah. Yes …okay

sehun: what is it kai hyung?? What did she say?

Kai: she said bomi noona may not come as she is going somewhere with chen.

Baekhyun eyes widened when he heard that but he was quiet. Others observed that too.

Kai: and…

Kai hesitated

Chanyeol: whats wrong kai? Why are you hesitating?

Kai: Hyung ! naeun said that bomi noona…

There was a worry expression on baekhyun’s face.

Kyungsoo: what is it kai?

Kai: Hyung …naeun said that chen is going to propose to bomi noona today to marry him .

Baekhyun’s heart shattered into pieces. A tear dropped from his eye but he quickly wiped it off.

Baekhyun: Guys I think I can’t go.

Suho: you are coming with us baek. This what you wanted right? You should be happy. I don’t want to listen anything,you are coming with us.

Baekhyun obeyed and went along with others silently.

 

On the other hand bomi was not doing well too. Though she was in no mood of doing anything but still she came to her boutique. She thought of doing some designs but she threw her pencil away in frustration. When she was sighing chen entered her boutique.

Chen: anybody there??

Bomi looked at chen and smiled

Bomi: come in sir. How may I help you??

Chen: well I was searching for my bride. I lost her somewhere here. Did you see her by any chance?

Bomi: No I didn’t. She must have run away.

Chen: Not a chance.

Chen came and hugged bomi.

Chen: you said we will go for shopping today. What are you doing?. Seriously bomi, this is not done.

Bomi: I am sorry

Chen: sorry doesn’t work .come with me.

Bomi: okay.

 

Exo reached the mall and entered the restaurant .soon apink arrived.

Chanyeol: hi eunji ah *kissed her cheek*

Eunji: hi. my baby.*kissed his cheek*

Suho: choron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter