chapter 18

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Party night:

Party was held in the banquet hall of kim mansion. When it is a party with double celebration, nothing is better than a masquerade ball. Exo and Apink were getting ready in separate rooms. When exo were done they joined the party with masks on. Soon apink arrived with mask on their faces. They scattered everywhere.

Soon lights were off, the whole hall was silent. Two spot lights were on, on the stage were standing a man and a woman with masks on their faces. They were chanyeol and eunji.

Chanyeol: ladies and gentlemen welcome to the party.

Eunji : you are wondering where the bride and groom, and the engaged couple are right? That’s what we are here to tell you.

Chanyeol: today we will make you feel like a prince and princess.

Eunji: before that please all the men gather to the right and women to their left side please.

All the guests did what they were asked to.  Of course only youngsters were participating.

Chanyeol: so prince charmings lets find your cinderellas.

Chanyeol held eunji’s shoulder and brought her nearer “I have found mine”

Eunji smiled and continued “let’s start with the groom”

Suho stepped forward and all the girls were standing in a line .of course apink was scattered too. Suho went to each girl who were standing in a line. He walked past the girl in white but again was back and took her hand and said “Found you Cinderella”. The girl removed her mask and there was a loud applause. Of course it was the bride chorong.

Chanyeol: yoo hoo…that’s bride and groom suho and chorong ladies and gentlemen.

Eunji: Next for our newly engaged couple ladies and gentlemen.

Chanyeol: kyungsoo ah show them …who’s the man.

Eunji: uh huh… there’s a twist …you will be blindfolded and you have to guess your fiancée by touch.

Kyungsoo stepped forward and held hands of each girl. When he was right in the middle of line. He held a girl’s hand. kyungsoo smiled and interlocked his fingers with the girl's. The girl smiled and helped him remove his blindfold and removed her mask. Kyungsoo smiled looking at namjoo.

Chanyeol: kyungsoo ah… yeahhh!!!

Eunji: ladies gentlemen our engaged couple kyungsoo and namjoo.

Chanyeol: okay guys todays special couples have been discovered …now prince charmings find your cinderellas and head to the dancing stage….. Let the hunt begin.

 

All the guests scattered here there. Suho ,chorong, kyungsoo, namjoo, chanyeol, eunji head to the ball and started dancing.

Suho and chorong are hugging each other and dancing.

Chorong: you guessed right my prince charming.

Suho: of course I will. Even if I close my eyes I could tell where you are.

Chorong: really?

Suho: really.

 

Kyungsoo and namjoo are dancing perfectly as if they were professionals.

Kyungsoo: I know I would find you

Namjoo: yeah .. if you would have not.. I would have killed you.*joking*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter