chapter 42

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung : how oppa?

Kyungsoo : The title track of the album “Dear one”

 

        DEAR ONE

Warm embrace, fluttering heart,

Missing this feeling, while we are apart.

Through these silent waves and roaring ocean,

 Please dear find a solution.

It’s you or no one, oh my dear one.

 

Dark room and silent nights,

Missing our silly fights.

Find my love through my hate,

Change our flickering fate.

It’s you or no one, oh my dear one.

 

From a house in a silent lane,

Can be heard the sound of planes.

Together we will pass this test,

Only then my heart will be at rest.

It’s you or no one, oh my dear one.

 

Please dear find me soon,

Together we will see the sun and the moon.

Let us fulfill the dreams of our past,

Together we will live at last.

It’s you or no one, oh my dear one.

 

Kyungsoo: We have to find the house near the beach, near to the airport. Since it is beach house it should be owned by sungjae.But I need the exact location. Let’s get to work brothers.

 

 

Meanwhile sungjae brought namjoo to his house.

Sungjae: Namjoo what ever I do you still don’t like me right? Why kyungsoo when I love you so much?

Namjoo: sungjae why don’t you understand? I love kyungsoo and will only love him. We can’t force someone to love them. Love just happens. Sungjae these past days I understood that you are good person but the one I love is only him.

Sungjae cried like a baby and said “Take rest. I will be in my room.” And left.

Namjoo sat on the bed and thought about the day she was brought here by sungjae.

 

Flashback:

Sungjae brought her to a house.There are servants everywhere. He left her in a room. .The room was luxurious and neat. Namjoo could not stop crying.she thought only about kyungsoo and others. Sungjae did not lock her up. She was free to roam in house. There was no phone in the house and mobile was not working.The servants gave her the best food and water everything but she never touched anything.sungjae came to her room.

Namjoo: please, let me go sungjae. Why did you bring me here?

Sungjae: I love you namjoo. Not from now but from college. I know you liked kyungsoo and he liked you too back then, but I couldn’t help. It was because of me you didn’t confess to each other. I told you he liked sojin and while I told kyungsoo you liked our senior. After we graduated I went abroad for business and wanted to ask you out after returning. On that day when you told me you are engaged I could not control myself. Namjoo just give me a chance.please.

Namjoo: sungjae, I love kyungsoo and no one can change that.

Sungjae just left her room.

 

Namjoo tried to escape countless times but failed. She did not eat and sleep cause she knew kyungsoo would be the same.It was 5 days since that day when sungjae took her to someone’s office. Through the window she saw kyungsoo. She saw him after 5 days.she wanted to run to him and hug him.He was weak, lifeless and messy. His beard grew. He didn’t have the strength to walk. Namjoo’s heart could not take it. She was the same as him.

Sungjae: if you don’t accept me. Kyungsoo will be no more.

Namjoo’s eyes widened. She grabbed his shirt.

Namjoo: what are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter