chapter 48

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Team 2 :

Suho and chorong were walking when suho pulled her near the bush. Chorong was surprised.

Chorong: What is it oppa? Why are we hiding?

Suho hit head “How come you are so naïve?”

Chorong: eh?

Suho: Give me a kiss.

Chorong: Why are you asking me to kiss you out of blue?

Suho: You don’t know anything. It is fun when you do it this way.

Chorong: Whatever, I am going.

Suho pulled her and kissed her. Chorong broke the kiss and said “Baekhyun and bomi will see”.

Suho said “No. they won’t” and kissed her again.

 

Baekhyun and bomi were still walking hand in hand.  Baekhyun took a flower and tugged behind her ears. Her eyes followed the flower that he tucked behind her ear and she let out a giggle.

Baekhyun: You are beautiful.

Bomi: Thank you. When did you pick this up?

Baekhyun: when you were busy taking pictures.

Baekhyun: Just a thank you isn’t enough. I want something more.

Bomi smiled and gave a kiss on his forehead.

Baekhyun: Nope. Not enough.

She then gave a peck on his cheek.

Baekhyun: Not satisfying.

Bomi: That’s enough for a flower and complement.

Bomi stuck her tongue out. Baekhyun pouted. Bomi giggled and gave a peck.

Baekhyun smiled and said “Look bomi we are near to the cliff. That is the cliff”

Bomi’s eyes widened. She got frightened and held his hand tight. She thought “This is the same road as my dream and that cliff is same too. No, that can’t be. My nightmare can’t come true. I won’t let anything happen to my oppa.”

Baekhyun: bomi?

Bomi: Oppa lets go back.

Baekhyun: Bomi, we are almost near. However we are going to end the game and go back

Bomi: You don’t understand...let’s go back please.

Baekhyun: okay.. We will go there and wait for everyone to return. Then we will go back. I promise I won’t let go of your hand. Please.

Bomi: okay.

 

Team 1 and 3 collected their pictures and met each on their way to the cliff.

Sehun: If we all are here together how will we decide who won?

Kyungsoo: Who cares? This race was just for fun.

Eunji: Right

Kai: 10 minutes of walking and we will reach the top.

Hayoung: I am tired.

 

Team 2 chorong, suho, bomi, baekhyun were on top of the cliff. Baekhyun stood near the edge and saw how deep it was. Bomi grabbed his hand and pulled him near.

Bomi: Oppa promise me you won’t go near that cliff.

Baekhyun: Okay.

Suho: There is only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter