chapter 17

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Elders decided that suho and chorong’s wedding will take place after 15 days and on the same night of wedding, that is at the reception party, kyunsoo and namjoo’s engagement party will be held.  Though Exo were busy with their official work they were helping out for the arrangements of wedding and engagement. Apink on the other hand were busy too with their works but still arranging things. On the other hand bomi was designing the wedding and reception dresses for chorong and engagement dress for namjoo.

Day of wedding:

 15 Days passed by in a blink of an eye. All the arrangements were made and today was the auspicious day where suho and chorong were getting married. There were people from press.of course the eldest son of “The kims” was getting married. Chapel was decorated with flowers and imitation jewels. Men were stunning in suits and women in elegant dresses. Children were running around. There was happiness all over. Mr and Mrs kim,Mr.Park were attending their business clients.

Exo were dressed in the most expensive attires and were looking dashing. All the business families were invited. Of course the close friends Mr.son, Mr.yoon, Mr.han kim, Mr.Oh ,Mr.jung were the most important ones.

Apink wore the most beautiful dresses designed by bomi. They all (except bride) met and hugged each other and decided to visit chorong in the waiting room where she was getting ready

Hayoung rushed to chorong as soon as the door opened and others followed.

Hayoung: unni you are looking so beautiful.

Naeun: unni…seriously suho oppa is just gonna stare at you.

Bomi: thank god the dress fits perfectly unni

Namjoo: aww I want to get married too. Bomi unni you will design my wedding dress too?

Bomi: definitely.

 

All were busy talking while eunji was in her own thoughts as remembered her own wedding a year back

 

Flashback:

Eunji and chanyeol were both friends from high school. love blossomed and they confessed to each other ,later they attended the same college and graduated. Chanyeol joined his father’s business. While eunji runs an N.G.O.

Last year a common college friend yookyung invited chanyeol and eunji for her wedding in busan.Eunji and chanyeol went to busan together for attending her marriage as she was getting married to their common friend luhan.

Eunji:yookyung you are looking so pretty.

Yookyung: thank you eunji and chanyeol. Thanks for coming

Chanyeol: of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter