chapter 26

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All were happy to go to jejudo.jejudo was like their second home. They owned a big villa there and exo, naeun and hayoung used to play there when they were kids. They then went by their private jet. When they landed,their cars were ready at the airport to pick them up.

Everyone got into the cars and was excited for their stay. Sehun was the most excited one.sehun held his hand near his heart and thought “ just few more minutes hayoung . wait for me” . sehun’s smile never left his face. They reached their villa. Hayoung was waiting for them at the entrance. As soon as everyone was getting down from the car she rushed and was hugging the girls one by one.she accidentally hugged sehun.

She realized who she was hugging and blushed hard. Sehun was unable to hide his cheekbones.she released herself and started to run away when sehun grabbed her hand and caught her into his embrace and whispered in her ear “missed me that much?”. Hayoung blushed and pushed sehun and ran away. Sehun smiled and said “cute”.

Everyone went inside, freshened up and settled themselves on the couch.

Hayoung hugged bomi and said “wow bomi unni I am very happy. You are engaged”

Bomi: thank you hayoung ah

Namjoo and naeun were enacting the proposal scene of bomi and baekhyun to show hayoung.bomi told them when they kept pestering her.

Namjoo:I love you bomi.

Naeun: I love you too baekhyun oppa.

Namjoo: you know that was not only your first kiss. It was mine too.

Naeun: hahahah

Bomi: chorong unni!!

Chorong: stop teasing her you two.

Hayoung: I didn’t know baekhyun oppa is so romantic

Sehun: tsk. I can be more romantic than that.

Hayoung: I don’t want to know. *stuck her tongue out*

Sehun: only you will know *winked at hayoung*

Hayoung: huh

Eunji: stop fighting. So wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter