chapter 58

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them went near the surfing place. Suho tried surfing and chorong was cheering him from the side.

Chorong: Go oppa!!

Suho balanced himself and started surfing on the board. He tried to act cool in front of chorong and was showing some moves but he fell down. Chorong laughed at him. He was more embarrassed when a teenager showed his professional moves to his girlfriend. Suho came near chorong depressed. Chorong patted him.

Chorong: You were great my hero.

Suho: Really? Hehe thanks.

They had loads of fun. They went on all the rides that suho suggested and chorong quietly followed him though she didn’t want to. There was only one thing left that was the water slide. Suho and chorong climbed up the stairs. Chorong started feeling dizzy and unwell but she pretended that she was okay. Suho thought she was nervous but he didn’t know she was feeling unwell.

They were ready to slide.

Suho: Ready, chorong?

Chorong: Yeah.

They slide down. Suho started enjoying. Chorong hugged him tightly from the back and closed her eyes. Suho turned his head and kissed her cheek. He felt something was wrong with her but he can’t stop in the middle. The ride was over in a second or two. Both of them came outside.

Suho: Chorong are you okay?

Chorong: Yeah, I am fine.

Suho: You don’t look fine.

Chorong: Oppa!!

Chorong ran to the restroom. Suho was worried he can’t go in as it was ladies room. He just had to wait outside. He was walking back and forth in front of the restroom and all were giving him weird looks but he didn’t care. Chorong came back after a while.

Suho ran to her and caught her. He placed one hand on her waist and held her hand. She rested her head on his shoulder. He helped to the nearby bench and gave her water to drink.

Suho: Chorong? Hey, what happened?

Chorong: I threw up, may be because of the rides.

Suho: I am sorry. Though you were not feeling well I ….

Chorong: No. oppa, I am sorry. I should have told you earlier.

Suho: Let’s go.

Chorong: okay

Suho lifted her and took her to the car. They drove back to the mansion and went directly to their room.

Next morning suho got ready for the office but chorong was still sleeping. Usually she would be the first person to get up. Suho smiled and kissed her cheek.

Suho: Chorong?  Wake up dear.

Chorong got up but she wasn’t looking well.

Chorong: You are leaving already. I am sorry I overslept.

Suho: It’s okay. You are not feeling well?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter