OMG

Mansae

Team A:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          00

“What happened? How can you make a mistake like that? You never made any mistakes before! Are you feeling alright?” Dino asked.

“You look really tired. Should we stop?” Hoshi asked putting his hand on his shoulder concerned.

“WHO IS TIERD???” Jeonghan shouted throwing away Hoshi’s hand. “Focus on your own play! You loser!!”

“Bo?” Hoshi bit his lips holding back his anger and forcing a smile out. “Loser?”

“Uh! Wae? You think you are better than me??”

“What’s going on here?” Joshua asked who just arrived in the gym court. Three of them kept quiet. “Did something happened?” Joshua looked at Jeonghan.

“Ani. Nothing happened.” Jeonghan took out a hair band from his hand and tied his hair back. “Since you are here.”

“Mm?”

 

Team B:

“I can’t believe we are winning!” DK said happily. “I am so proud of this team! We are the no.1! Number one!!!” Coups and Vernon just smiled at the silly DK.

Then Coups noticed So Hyun sitting right next to Wonwoo……and he decided to join.

“Looks like you two are having fun?”

Wonwoo and So Hyun looked at him.

“What were you talking about? I am getting jealous.

“Nothing.” She replied shyly.

“The game is about to start soon again. Wish me luck.” Coups said getting closer to her and he noticed Wonwoo burning up.

“Good luck?” So Hyun cutely cheered.

“ssss…cute!” He tapped her head and headed back to the court. “I will win for sure today.”

 

“I am really getting bored guys. Let’s just get started.” Woozi complained and blew his whistle.

Once again the team stood opposite of each other and they looked more intense than before.

“Oh? I see you have tied your hair.” S.Coups teased.

Jeonghan glared at him. “Right, I never thought I would be going this far just playing with you. I won’t go easy this time, so prepare yourself.”

“Ohh….I’m scared.” Coups laughed. “Bring it on, baby.” He winked.

Jeonghan smirked and looked at Joshua who was outside of the court cheering him quietly. Joshua smiled and he smiled back as well.

The game soon started and it was rougher than they thought it would be. Jeonghan played with all his might keeping his pride in his hand while S.Coups played with all he got hoping to win at least once to the top basketball player in the school. Jeonghan kept beating S.Coups every time….the table had turned. Now it was the time for Coups team to get panicked. Everyone looked at them playing in awe. Both team captains looked very determined.

 

“That looks so unprofessional.” So Hyun said.

Wonwoo asked. “What is?”

“Seungcheol. I mean I know he wants to win very badly, but he should at least work as a team, shouldn’t he? Look at Jeonghan. He is playing fair with both his teammates, but Seungcheol is acting like if his team mates don’t exist……and here I was expecting better from him.” She pouted.

Wonwoo chuckled. “Kure.”

Right after that, Wonwoo and So Hyun saw the ball coming right at their way.

So Hyun screamed and before Wonwoo can react at blocking the ball, Seungcheol blocked it from hitting So Hyun. He threw his body in front of the ball and landed on the floor.

She gasped. “Coups! Gwenxana??”

“Of course!” He said getting up and picked up the ball.

“Oh! Blood!”

“Mm? Blood?”
“Your hand is bleeding! Ottoke??”

“I am okay.”

“Really….so annoying.” Jeonghan said rolling his eyes. “Why’d you have to get injured every time we are having match? Are you doing it on purpose?”

“Bo?”

“Just go to the nurse, you bastard.”

“No. I will finish the game today.”

“Stop with that stubbornness and go! Even if you continue, my team is already winning, don’t you see?”

“It’s ok, I can…” before Coups can finish his sentence, Jeonghan grabbed his arm at started at him.

“…..what are you doing? Leave my hand.”

“If you really think you can win me, follow me.” Jeonghan dragged Coups by his arm.


“Why? Where are you taking me?”

“Nurse.”

“Aish!”

 

“You alright?” Wonwoo asked So Hyun.

“M..mm yeah.” She smiled.

 

 

JEONGHAN POV:

I dragged Seungcheol by his arm out of the gym court. I don’t know why I did it, but I had done it. I was only thinking of taking him to the nurse that I had forgotten that I was still holding on his arm. I felt him pull away from me.

“I can walk by myself you know.” He said walking ahead of me.

As he walked in front of me, I looked like I was following him as a little kid. That dint felt comfortable, then I notice his hand. It had started to bleed more. I took out a handkerchief out of my pocket and looked at it. It was that white handkerchief with red dots which was my birthday gift from my cousin, Mingyu. He bought it for me for the first time with his own money when we were still kids. It was a good memory, but………it didn’t anymore because he had changed, completely. He isn’t the Mingyu that I knew when we were a little kid.

“Here.” I said handing him the handkerchief. “It will help stop the bleeding for a while.”

“Why are you suddenly taking care of me?” He said taking the handkerchief and tying it around his hand.

“Whatever. This will be the last time we will be having conversation. It would be better if you mind your own business from now on.” I didn’t know what to say anymore even though I knew I have to say lots of things to him. He kept staring at me making me uncomfortable. “You can go by yourself from here, right? I am going back to the court.”

I turned to the gym court and for some reason I was expecting him to say something or ask me something, but I said nothing. I was about twenty feet away from him and kept walking hoping some response, but he said nothing. Then, unlike me, I turned around thinking if he might have fainted! So, I turned around quickly, only to meet his eyes staring at my own. He chuckled and I turned red in embarrassment. “I….I just wanted to tell…y-y-you something!!”

“Yeah?”

“D-Don’t forget to return my handkerchief! It’s not like I am letting you keep it!!” What the heck did I say? I regret my words, they were so lame and childish.

“I thought today would be the last day to see each other.”

“Of course!! Just give to your friend to give it to me or something!” My mind was blank. “I- I am going!!” I turned around quickly and left the scene. I thought I was about to die! That was embarrassing!!

End of Jeonghan POV: