Friends or Foes?

Mansae

Lunch Time::::::::

Seungkwan was still focused in his study while others were chatting and laughing with each other and some left to cafeteria.

“You’re not gonna go to break?” Mingyu asked.

“Uh?...ah. I am ok, I am not that hungry. You can go today without me.” Seungkwan said returning back to his book…….soon his stomach growled.

“You really are a bad liar.” Mingyu smiled and put his lunch box in his desk, the one that Jeonghan gave him in the morning.

“What’s this?”

“Eat it. You look tired.”

“Uh…..Gomawo.”

 

“What should we do after school today guys?” Dino asked.

“Jun and I already have a plan to go dance practice.” The8 said while fixing his hair.

“Good for you……OH! Why don’t we go play basketball! Anyway Jeonghan, you told me that you will teach me some tricks! Why don’t you teach me after school today?”

“Should I?”

“Yeah!!”

“Ok then.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“Assa!!! And Woozi can keep our scores for us!”

Woozi made a face. “Why do I have to do that?”

“You got no height man!”

“But still I am older than you! This boy!”

“So what? We both are in the same class.” Woozi and Dino started fighting.

 

“What are you reading?” Jeonghan asked Joshua.

“Just a book that I am getting into now a days.” He replied calmly.

“Hm.”

“Kunde…”

“Hm?”

“Are you really going to play basketball today?”

“I guess so. Wae?”

“Will you be alright?.... I mean S.Coups is gonna be there too.”

“……..”

“It’s Friday today.”

“………”

 

Two weeks ago::::::::

“Jeonghan! Jeonghan! Jeonghan! Jeonghan!!! Oppa!!! Oppaaaa!!! Kyaaa!!! Hwaiting!!! Jeonghan! Jeonghan!” The crowd cheered.

“What is Coups boy thinking about?” “Does he really think he can beat Jeonghan? Hahaha” “Poor Coups…the games gonna end soon.” “He must be crazy for putting up a challenge like that.” “He is dead meat.” “Jeonghan oppa is god of basketball and everybody knows about it….S.Coups? Who is that? Hahaha”

“S.Coups! S.Coups! Hyungnim! Hyungnim! Hwaiting!!!! Coups Hwaiting!!” His friends cheered.

“Hyungnim can do it!” “God please protect him, just today.” “Yep, that S.Coups alright, stubborn as ever. He will never change.” “Finger crossed.”

Both S.Coups and Jeonghan stood together in the middle of the basketball field staring at each other.

“Coups…..I am asking this for a last time. Are you sure?”

“I already told you…I don’t take my words back. I say it….I do it.” He smirked holding the ball in his hand.

“Alright. If you say so.” His hands in his pockets.

“Good luck.” Coups winked.

Jeonghan chuckled. “Worry about yourself.”

Then the whistle blew and the unfriendly war begin.

After five minutes: The result……..4:0 Jeonghan won.

S.Coups was out of breathe and the crowds were laughing at him. “Told you! He was gonna lose…. How embarrassing.” “Now he knows his position.” “Serves him well.”

“I…I want a rematch.”

“It’s not fun playing with you. You are no match for me.” Jeonghan was about to leave.

“Why? You scared? I know, you were pretty surprised of how good I was. Your heart is beating fast…..that means you tried your best to beat me.”

“………”

“So? You kinda….look mad?”

“This is a last.” Jeonghan said with serious look. “If you lose again, then….you stop bothering me.”

“Ok. Call!”

 

 

“Hyung-nim is really JJANG!!!” DK said with his loud voice. “I will write the notes for you tomorrow as well, so you don’t have to worry about it!” DK, Vernon, and Coups entered the class.

S.Coups suddenly stopped in front of Jeonghan’s desk facing away from him. “Oh…what’s this?”

Vernon shook his head and went to his desk after realizing what was happening.

“What’s wrong hyung-nim?” Clueless DK remained.

“I smell some familiar smell. Where did I smelled it before?” Coups said sarcastically. “It kind of smells like…..hmmm… shampoo? A familiar shampoo…..”

“It could be me! Because I am always with you!” DK laughed happily.

“Could be, but I was more thinki—“

“Why don’t you think about it to yourself and seat down.” Mingyu said coolly. “It’s……annoying.”

“Woahhh!!!!!” Woozi, Dino, and The8 coed. “Mingyu’s back!”

Coups got angry while DK pulled him away to their seat.

Soon So Hyun and her friends entered class as well.

“Hi Jeonghan! Hi Joshua!” So Hyun smiled while passing by their desk. Joshua smiled back

“Hi So Hyun!” S.Coups said. “Why do you look so pretty every day?” He flirted.

“Hi….” So Hyun replied smiling shyly while sitting down on her seat.