SVT

Mansae

It was a really sunny and nice day outside. The sun shined brightly towards a big-low tree while the soft breeze moved the leaves around smoothly. Birds were singing, beautiful butterflies and dragonflies were flapping around the garden which was full of beautiful flowers, bunnies hopped here and there playing in the grass, and under that tree, love was blooming, a young love.

Two young couple stood silently under the tree without making any eye contacts with each other but both had that nervous smilepasted in their blushed faces……both were expecting something…….both were in love with each other, but both of them didn’t know how to start and where to start from. The boy slowly decided to make a move towards the girl. He quietly and carefully raised his fingers. Their skin touched each other and boy worried of getting a bad reaction from the girl, but to his surprised, the girl raised her fingers as well. Before they knew it, they were holding each other’s hand and smiling. The boy slowly turned towards the girl still holding her hand. “So Hyun-ah…..saranghae…” He smiled softly and raised his hand and touched her cheek. The girl looked up shyly and said, “Me too….Wonwoo-ah.” Both of the slowly began to move closer and closer and closer looking into their eyes……and then…..BANG!!!

 

“URI WONWOO!!!” Hoshi slammed on the desk waking up poor Wonwoo.

“AY! That scared me!” Jun said jumping a little while he was sweeping together with Hoshi.

Seungkwan just looked up and sighed.

“I wonder what you were dreaming of.” He said smiling still holding a broom in his hand.

“Ayy….” Wonwoo yawned disappointedly.

“Stop bothering him and help me finish cleaning.” Jun complained.

“Arasso, arasso.”

Wonwoo stretched himself and yawned once again and looked to his right side. He smiled a little bit after he noticed his long time crush, So Hyun who was chatting and laughing with her girlfriends. But there was something he failed to notice…….someone being jealous behind him.

 

In the same class room, some another boy was eyeing on her as well. He was sitting right next behind her, about three desks afar. He scratched his head and kept smiling as she laughed.

“S.Coups Hyungnim!!!” DK said loudly and put a notebook in front of Coups. DK was the loudest kid in the classroom and who never knew how to quit smiling, always a hyper kid. He always loves to follow S.Coups around like a little puppy.

Coups’s smile had changed into frown. He gave a dirty look to DK……and well DK being DK……he kept smiling like a fool.

“What?” He asked annoyed.

“I finished writing the notes for you. Amn’t I great??”

“…..get lost…”

“Ah...Ahh…EH HYUNGNIM!!!” He bowed energetically and left him.

Someone entered the classroom.

“Oh! Yo Vernon. Wasso?” S.Coups said welcoming his best friend.

“Uh.” He gave him half smile. Vernon looked over So Hyun while passing by her. She stopped smiling and avoided eye contacts.

“Why didn’t you pick up my call yesterday?”

“Biyan. I had something important to finish.”

“It’s ok, since I trust you.” Both of them took a seat next to each other.

Right after that, there was a loud girls noises coming out of the classroom.

“Looks like he is here.” Joshua said still writing down in his note.

“Daebak, daebak. I am jealous.” The8 said pouting cutely.

“Your cousin is really popular with girls, huh Mingyu.” Dino said who was sitting next to Mingyu and Woozi.

“I guess.” He replied with no emotions.

Woozi added quickly. “It’s not like Mingyu isn’t popular. He is pretty good too you know. Jeonghan just has longer hair, and I guess the girls just wants to get close to him just to figure out if he is a girl or boy.”

Dino and DK laughed.

“Seriously though. These two’s hair is no joke. Not only have their hair but they both carried the traits of handsomeness.” Dino said.

Soon the loud noises arrived and Jeonghan walked in the class. The girls in the class went towards him and began to surround him.

Jeonghan ignored the girls and walked directly towards Mingyu. “Here.” He handed a lunch box to him. “Mom told me to hand it to you. Sometimes it wouldn’t hurt if you talk to her you know. She really worries about you.”

Mingyu just smirked and Jeonghan shook his head in total disappointment.

And finally the class was complete…….now the class begins.

 

 

XTRA: Friends Close Group:

Wonwoo+Hoshi+Jun

S.Coups+Vernon+DK

Mingyu+Seungkwan

Dino+Woozi+Jeonghan+Joshua+The8

The8+Jun (Best friends)

S.Coups+Vernon (Best friends)

Mingyu+Seungkwan (Best friends)

Jeonghan+Joshua (Best friends)