Shy Confession

Mansae

 “You should have seen his face hahaha. That was totally funny!!!” Hoshi entered while laughing together with Jun.

“Where is Wonwoo? I thought he would be here already.” Jun said looking around the class.

“That’s right. He did leave earlier than us . . . . . . . OH NO!!” Hoshi exclaimed.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?”

“What if he is sleeping somewhere again??”

“………”

“………”

Both of them laughed.

“Oh! Wonwoo is here!” Hoshi said. “Yo!” Hoshi said raising his hand for a high five….but…….Wonwoo passed by him like he didn’t see him. Jun laughed.

Hoshi got embarrassed. “What’s wrong with him and where the hell is he going? His seat is over here.”

Wonwoo took a deep breath and head straight towards So Hyun. He put a bread on her desk.

“OH MY GWAD!!!!” Dino shouted putting his hands over his mouth in disbelief making people to look at him, then to Wonwoo. Woozi’s jaw stayed wide open. The class got silent.

Wonwoo hadn’t expected that kind of reaction from the class, he scratched his head shyly. Everyone was looking at him like ‘wtf’. He quickly turned around and put a little bottle of milk as well and got out of the class quickly.

“WOAHHHH!!!!!!” the class shouted and laughed pointing at the food!

So Hyun was speechless. S.Coups’s face wasn’t looking happy, he ended up throwing his note book on the floor……………while……….someone in the class just chuckled a little at Wonwoo’s unexpected action………

 

“Daebak! My brain just pooped out of my socket!” Hoshi said holding his cheeks.

“You mean….eyes right?” Jun corrected.

“Whatever….So that was what he was doing all this time! Makes sense now, haha.”

 

“Afternoon class!” Their home room teacher entered the class, Raina.

“Eh? Why?”   “What’s happening?”   “Why is she here?” “Are we in trouble?”   “Oh my god!”

“Silence!...I know this is so sudden and you guys are probably be thinking of why I am here right now, right?”

“Are we in trouble again?” Hoshi asked curiously.

“I wouldn’t be surprised, but the reason I came here is different. I have a good news for you guys.”

“Good news? Wow, now that’s what I call R.A.R.E!” DK spelled and laughed…….alone.

“There is going to be a field trip program for next week during your summer vacation.” Raina smiled.

The class cheered loudly.

“So, I have a fill out form with me, if you are interested you can fill out the form. Hope everyone from this class with come.” She said handing the papers to Hoshi.

“Of course we will! How long I have been waiting for this moment.” Hoshi shouted.

“Omo. Ottoke? I already have planned made for vacation.” The8 said cutely.

“I…..” Suengkwan raised his hand. “……I don’t think I can tag along.”

“What are you talking about? I need class president leading us.” Dino said.

“Biyan. But I really don’t think I can make it.”

Mingyu added. “If you are making excuse of your important exam, don’t even think about staying behind. You are along.”

“Mingyu-ah……”

“You are coming along.”

“………”

 “You guys don’t have to make decision right away. Take your time, let me know.” She smiled. “By the way…..where is Wonwoo? Didn’t he come to school today? I am sure he was present this morning.”

“Of course he is here!” Woozi said. “He might be the laziest guy in the class, but he is the second smartest student in here. Don’t worry teacher, he will be back. He just need to fix his emotion right now.” He laughed.

“Is something wrong with him?”

“Who knows what is that guy thinking….right So Hyun-ah.” Dino teased.

“Anyway class, I will be leaving now. The class is dismissed today, so you can go to gym and have fun until the school is over. I warned you to not to leave the school until the end of the day.” She left.

“Yess!! Finally!!” Dino got up and stretched. “Jeonghan let’s go! You are going to teach me right?”

“Oh...U-uh.”

“Score keeper, let’s go!”

“Don’t call me that, you idiot.”

Jeonghan looked at Joshua. “You coming? Please?”

Joshua smirked. “You go ahead. I will meet you there soon.”

“……arasso. You have to, no matter what.”

“Mm.”

Jeonghan smiled a little and Dino pulled Jeonghan with him along with Woozi.

The girls followed behind.

“Uri….should we bunk?” The8 said to Jun.

“What??? No way! Ms. Raina just warned us not to. Are you crazy??” Jun said worried.

“Don’t worry, I am expert on it. No one will ever think of me and you bunking school.” He laughed.

“That’s true, but…..”

“Please……” The8 pouted cutely blinking his eyes.

“Aishh… I really hate you, you know that right. Okay, but just for today.”

“Assa!” They left the class quietly.

“Oh…..where did Jun go to?” Hoshi said looking for Jun. “That’s weird. Why would he leave without letting me know?”

Soon, Wonwoo entered the class.

“Ohhhhhh Wonwoo-da….” Hoshi wooed. “Here.” He said handing him the form.

“What is it?”

“The field trip for next week. Everything is explained on the paper. That was really cool.”

Wonwoo just smiled, but he felt someone put hands on his shoulder.

“You better be careful man……it was…annoying. Just keep focusing on your study and be a good boy.” S.Coups said looking straight into to Wonwoo’s eyes. Both of them kept glaring at each other.

“Let’s go.” Vernon said putting his hand on Coups’ shoulder.

“You think I will obey you, just like other does? Then…you are mistaken. You don’t go back to your words right?......As for me, I talk less and do more. You understand what I am saying right?” Wonwoo replied back.

S.Coups grabbed on to Wonwoo’s shirt color and raised his hand to hit Wonwoo. Hoshi and Vernon quickly moved to stop both of the from fighting…….but someone had grabbed Coups’ punch……it was no other than Mingyu. 

 

 

AU: Hello! ^^ How was the story until now? Was it boring? Please comment below and let me know, pleaseeee! And I would also like to know your biases if you want to share it with me! ^^