Adore you

Mansae

Vernon POV::::::

Looks like luck has really taken its own way I guess. For couple of days back then, I couldn’t even make an eye contact with her, but now we are both together here.

 

Couple of minutes ago……

“OK guys! It’s time to take the notebooks to the teacher’s office!! Who volunteers?” Hoshi said with his 10:10 smile on his face while climbing up his desk raising his hand.

“Why don’t you do it yourself?” Dino said.

“Didn’t you see? Jun and I cleaned up all the messes. Now someone else gotta do it! So hurry up! Who is gonna do it??” Hoshi looked around the class, but everyone were pretending to do something. “S.Coups?” He asked.

“You really got some guts kid.” Coups said giving him a glare.

“Ah. I am sorry, I forgot about your injuries.”

“It’s ok. I will do it.” Vernon said who was sitting next to him.

“Wae? Just sit down. They will do it.”

“It’s alright. I don’t mind.” Vernon said getting up and moving towards the big pile of notebooks.

“Yo! Class president.” Coups called and Seungkwan, who was silently reading looked over him. “Send someone else as well. He can’t take all that at once! You are a class president, so focus a little, uh?!”

“It’s ok, I am in charge right now.” Added Hoshi. “Seungkwan has important exams to take, let him study. As a vice president of this class…..I want other person to help Vernon.”

“Tell the girls, they never do a .” Woozi said looking at the girls.

“Ya!! Shorty Ice-cream head! Why don’t you do yourself!!?” So Hyun flipped out.

“OK! So Hyun! You go help him.”

“Eh?? Why me??”

“I am a vice president. So go and help him.”

“It’s ok. I will do it myself. I don’t need anyone’s help.” Vernon said picking up the heavy notebooks.

Before Vernon can carry all of them, So Hyun grabbed few of them and got out of the class and Vernon followed behind without any word.

“I think I did a good job.” Hoshi said and turned towards the class, just to face bunch of guys glaring at him. “What? Did I do something wrong?”

 

Vernon POV::::::

So Hyun was walking a few feet ahead of me. We had already dropped the notebooks to the office and we were heading back to the class. We both couldn’t say anything to each other. She still looked pissed off. Anyway, I decided to start saying something……at least, hoping for the good. “S-So Hyun-ah.”

“Don’t talk to me.”

“……….I am sorry.”

“I told you not to talk.”

“….I really am sorry.”

So Hyun stopped suddenly and turned around angrily. “I told you not to talk you bastard!!!!! Now even your little presence makes me mad! It’s better not to talk about it. So, please! Please, stop pretending to be nice and that you feel sorry. I have had enough of your stupid acts. What happened….it happened, so let’s forget about it…….we…..never were together….and….let’s just say, we don’t know each other.” So Hyun shouted walking away from me as fast as possible.

It hurt…….it really hurt. Especially hearing directly from her in a pathetic way. But still…….I loved her dearly and might be hard to get through that. She was running away from me, like if I was some kind of monster. “So Hyun-ah….” I ran after her. When I reached her, I grabbed her right arm to stop her, but I was wasn’t expecting what was about to happen next. I got slapped in my face…….my right ear started to ring.

“Leave me hand…..” She glared at me.

“How long it has been?” I smirked at her. It brought back a lot memories.

I can see that I was annoying her. “You think it’s funny? You are really something….Get lost!” She shook her arms away from me and left me.

Well, it really has been a long time. Now I can’t stop any more. I smirked touching my red right cheek with my left hand. Run if you can…….