CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!

10 Minute Rule
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:

The only noise that you could hear inside Mark’s apartment was Mina’s alarm. She immediately opened her eyes and extended her left hand really gently not to wake Mark up and closed the clock. A tired yawn escaped . She her left and stayed on Mark’s hug, a bit longer and closed her eyes for a few seconds only to open them again like she remembered something important.

Well it was a day before Christmas and she had to go and buy the presents for the guys and her best friend.

She stood up and started shaking Mark gently in order to wake him up. He didn’t move at all, like he was a rock, well he did sleep like a log so it was difficult to wake him up.

“Mark wake up!” Mina tried for the umpteenth time that morning to wake Mark up.

Mark didn’t even flinch. A frustrated sigh left Mina’s mouth. This guy and his sleep! She shook him again, when he saw that he wasn’t responding she gave up. Well she didn’t have another choice she would go to buy the Christmas gifts on her own.

She walked out of bed and walked straight toward the bathroom.

It’s been a whole year since they started dating and Mina stayed most of the days on Mark’s apartment. Most of her belongings were there. She didn’t have to bring her toothbrush or her clothes over, well she did wear Mark’s shirts mostly that’s why she had only a few jeans here just in case.

After washing up she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her and leave something for Mark behind for when he wakes up.
She made something simple, because she didn’t have time to prepare anything big. She fried some eggs with bacon and went to wake for one more last time Mark up. Well by the smell and only he should have woken up but Mark being Mark he didn’t even move.

Well little did Mina know that Mark had woken up long ago when she was still in the bathroom, but he wanted to stay in there a little bit more.

She sat on the bed and moved her left hand to shake him gently.

“Hey Markie pooh” She used the pet name that Jackson gave to him. “Wake up, otherwise I’m going to leave you here alone and choose something stupid for the guys and then embarrass myself and then I’ll never leave the house.” An overdramatic sigh left . “AND. IT. WILL. BE. YOUR. FAULT.” She made sure to emphasize every single word.

Mark just then grabbed her hand and pulled her toward his body. Mina’s mouth left a surprised shriek.

“Good morning to you too babe” He said with an overly happy face and with his morning voice and damn girl he shouted so damn y.

Mina pouted.

“Omo! How can my girlfriend be so cute?” Mark said shouting. He then bent down and pecked her on the lips.

Immediately Mina smiled while her heart did those stupid flip flops! It surprised her how her heart continued to beat like crazy every time she looked into Mark and don’t get me started of how her body reacted to his touch.
Well she was insanely in love with him.

“Meanie!” She said with a shy smile. “Why didn’t wake up earlier, do you know how many times I tried to wake you up?” She asked while looking at his eyes.

Mark smiled. “I was awake the whole time.” He then sniffed the air. “Well your breakfast smells great.”

Mina took that as a signal for her to stand up and Mark to go and freshen up, but he had other plans.

He brought her even closer toward his body and put his head on her shoulder while inhaling her smell.

“Stay here for a bit longer!” He said whispering and holding her even closer if possible.

Mina left a satisfied sigh and turned a bit to be in a more comfortable state and to hug him properly.

She liked the way she fitted into his arms. It was like they were made for each other. Every time Mark held her she felt safe and so relaxed that she didn’t want to leave his embrace.

Mark’s voice stopped her thoughts midway.

“Do you have anything on mind? About the presents I mean.” He asked gently while kissing her shoulder.

“Mmm…” Mina answered absentmindedly.

“Babe?” Mark asked teasingly. “Did you hear me?”

Mina turned and looked at him.

“What?” She asked with an innocent face.

Mark smiled sweetly at her. “Why is my girlfriend so cute?” He half screamed and started kissing her all over the face.

Mina started giggling. “Yah!! Stop, stop it”

Mark just then bent down and kissed her. Mina immediately responded to his kiss with the same passion. They kissed for a while until Mina broke the kiss, because she had to take some air.

“Okay big guy go and freshen up.” She said breathless and with flushed cheeks. If she didn’t break the kiss she didn’t know where it would lead them, well she did have an idea, but still it was early in the morning and she had already showered.

Mark smirked; because he was the reason his girlfriend was such a cute mess.

“Ok baby girl I’ll be right back.” He said and walked away from the bed to go and freshen up.

As soon as Mark left the bed she stood up and made the bed and tidied the room up.

After a couple of minutes Mark was out of the bathroom and he headed toward the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

By 10 o’clock they were outside of the building and they were walking hand in hand toward the bus stop to head to the city center to buy the gifts for the guys.

Mina had already bought Mark’s gift a week ago with Jihye’s help. She bought him couple Christmas shirts to wear tomorrow. She knew that Mark hated all those couple things, like shirts or shoes and she wanted to . That was not the only thing. She also bought him a leather wallet since he lost his old one. She was going to give it to him this night when they were going to be alone.

After 25 minutes they were in the city all ready to walk for many hours until they were satisfied with their gifts.

The first shop they visited was a snapback hat shop to buy a hat for Jackson. Jihye just yesterday told them how much Jackson wanted a specific hat for his collection and since she had already bought her gifts for him she asked for Mina to buy it and that made it all the more easy to her since she had no idea of what to buy him.

The hat design wasn’t anything special. It was a simple white with red OBEY hat, but Jackson had a whole collection of them and to make that present more special it was a limited edition and it was the last one on the store.
Mina paid for the hat and after bowing at the sales person she left the shop together with Mark. They both had satisfied smiles on their faces.

“One down six more to go” Mina said to Mark.

“Where are we heading next?”

“To the book store!” She answered simply

The immediately walked toward the book store that was a meters away from where they were standing.

They walked for a few minutes inside the shop and tried to find something interesting for Jinyoung. But nothing seemed interesting enough and to make matters worse they had no idea of what kind of book would Jinyoung like.  Lucky them, the sales person saw their trouble face and came to their rescue.

“May I help you?” She asked politely while checking Mark out. Mina brushed that off and tried to sound as nonchalant as always.

“Yes, we want to bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter