CHAPTER 1

10 Minute Rule
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kim Mina woke up two hours earlier than she was supposed to, because she was feeling anxious for her first day in university. She brushed her teeth twice already, ate her breakfast; she combed her hair at least ten times and tried 3 different outfits in the past hour. Well she had one more hour to go, and there wasn’t much to do since she moved four days ago in her new apartment and she: had put all of her belongings in the rightful places.

Her apartment wasn’t too big but wasn’t too small either; it was just perfect for her.

Her apartment had a small kitchen, just fine for her to cook her meals and eat her breakfast, while looking outside the people walking in the busy street. Behind the kitchen, there was a small living room, which she has decorated herself with a big sofa, a small coffee table, a book library , a TV to watch her favorite drama series and she had put many pictures of herself and her friends on the wall. If you walked a bit more on your right you would be able to go to her bedroom, a small cozy bedroom to fit not only her but her belongings too. The room was decorated with her best friends help. The walls were painted in light blue and her bed was pushed right next to her window, right on the other side she had put her desk and next to her desk there was her wardrobe with all of her clothes in it. Across her room there was her bathroom, small but enough for her, to take relaxing baths in her shower.
 

Mina looked up at the wall clock and saw that it was 8:30 her classes’ starts in half an hour so why not walk to her university. She put on her shoes, walked out her door and locked it. She walked towards the elevator while looking at her contacts for her best friend and gave her a call.

“Good morning sunshine! Are you ready? Where am I supposed to wait for you inside or outside university? Oh, oh how about the café shop right across the road?”

“Wait Mina!” You heard you best friend’s sleepy voice from the other side of the phone.

“One question at the time. I’m not ready yet. Actually I just woke up.”
“What? You just woke up?”

 You half screamed and people from the lobby looked at you weirdly .You bowed your head apologizing for disturbing them.
 

“Well yeah …I fell asleep late yesterday night, but don’t worry wait for me in that small café across the road ok?”
 

“Ok. You better hurry up missy; we can’t be late on our first day.”

Mina hanged up her phone and walked toward the café shop where she was going to wait for her best friend.

By the time she was outside of the university she heard laughter coming from a big group of boys. She didn’t give it to much thought since it wasn’t her concern and it wasn’t like she knew those people anyway so she just walked ahead of then in order to cross the road.

After crossing the road she let a huge sigh ... she was never good with people! Especially the loud ones. She brushed them off as soon as she walked in the cozy café shop. She searched around for a vacant sit and found one near the window. She walked toward that sit and passed by a boy. Mina never paid attention to boys mostly because she had a really low self esteem, but this made her turn her head around. It was his smell that made her to pay attention to the guy even more. He smelled like pizza …seriously who smells like pizza? She didn’t know, all about she cared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter