CHAPTER 10

10 Minute Rule
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 10 (Final chapter):

Four months later…

Four months had passed since Mina and Mark became a couple!

They couldn’t believe that they were together. They loved each other a lot. Mina couldn’t do anything without Mark and Mark couldn’t live without Mina.

 It was Saturday morning. Mina could hear a faraway sound pulling her out of her sleep. She opened her eyes feeling the weight of another person’s hand on her slim waist hugging her from behind.

She tried to adjust to the light that was coming from the window. She looked around and tried to understand from where that sound came from.

A couple of seconds passed the person next to her didn’t move at all, like he was not bothered by the sound.

She finally detected that came from Mark’s phone. It was his alarms.

Who in his right mind sets an alarm and doesn’t even care to wake up. A sigh left Mina’s mouth.

She turned around only to be greeted by Mark’s bared chest. Immediately her cheeks flashed. She brushed that quickly because the noise annoyed her.

She kind of ended on top of Marks chest while holding his phone and turning off the alarm. A smile made its way on her face satisfied that Mark didn’t even bother to wake up, even though she was on top of him.

She returned back to her pillow. Sleep was long forgotten thanks to Mark. She decided to go to the bathroom and freshen up.

As she was about to stand up and leave the bed she felt two strong arms pulling her toward the body that was laying next to her. She fell on top of a board chest. She turned around only to be greeted by a smiley Mark with messy hair and a baby like face.

“Where do you think you are going?” He asked with his y morning voice.

Mina smiled.

“Bathroom” She stated simply.

He smiled back. She thought he was going to let go, but she was wrong. He only held her stronger on his body if possible. It was not like she had anything against it. She loved when Mark was affectionate with her. She loved the way he looked at her and she loved how he was holding her like she was precious.

The snuggled with each other for a couple of seconds.

“What do you want to do today?” He asked still sounding sleepy.

“Um… I don’t know, stay in maybe?” She offered with a smile.

“I like your idea baby. I like it a lot.” He gave her a knowing grin and Mina flushed but soon said.

“To watch some movies with your friends and my friends and eat that pizza that you oh so much hate and I love.” She said with a big smile.

Mark pouted, Mina squealed.

“I thought that you wanted to be the two of us not us with my friends.” He groaned.

She found that as an opportunity to leave his embrace and go to the toilet.

“Hey!” She heard Mark protesting.

Two hours later and a small pillow fight the happy couple was sitting in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

“I’ll make pancakes!” Mina said enthusiastically.

Mark nodded his head in agreement of his girlfriend’s choice as he was sitting in the kitchen’s chair ready to eat his breakfast.

Mina was doing all the work. From eggs, to flour and then mix all the ingredients, but she was happy she was with Mark.

She was deep in her thoughts when she felt someone hugging her from behind, she became stiff, but soon relaxed to Mark’s steady breath and y voice next to her ear.

“Be careful with the pan.” He said huskier than usual and he did that knowing it had an effect on Mina.

She just nodded too scared to make a sound.

She proceeded with the bowl in her hands and Mark followed her from behind while holding her close.

She started pouring the liquid inside the pan.

Mark was behind her the whole time watching over her to not hurt hershelf and because he wanted to make sure that she was going to be fine.

As soon as she was finished with the pan she tried to pull it away from the stove, in order to not catch fire. What a wrong decision she made.

She took a step without Mark being ready and she touched the metallic side of the pan, as a result she got burned.

She didn’t make a sound, because he didn’t want for Mark to worry. That wasn’t going to work with Mark though.

As soon as he saw her burning her hand he turned around, grabbed it and went to the sink, in order to water it and stop the pain.

“Why didn’t you tell me you wanted to move?” He said sounding angry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter