10 Minute Rule

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Kim Mina is a shy, quiet girl who loves pizza more than anything in this world! Mark Tuan is a quiet guy, who works part time as the delivery boy in a pizza industry. What will happen when one of the deliveries is not 10 but 20 minute late? And what will happen when the one recieving the pizza is no other than Kim Mina?

Foreword

Kim Mina

Loves number 10, since she was a small child number 10 was her favorite number for various reasons.
Firstly, her most memorable birthday was when she was turning 10 years old.
 Secondly, her university is a 10 minute walk from her apartment.
Thirdly, her very first boyfriend asked her out with only ten words. “You are the most beautiful girl, go out with me.”
Last but not least, her most favorite food PIZZA is only 10 minutes away from her doorstep.

ENTER Mark Tuan

Mark hates number 10 since he was a small kid, for many reasons.
Firstly, his worst birthday party was when he was turning 10 years old.
Secondly, he wakes up every morning 10 minutes before his bus leaves for university, so he never has time to dress up.
Thirdly, his ex-girlfriend broke up with him with only 10 words
“You are pitiful, I want to break up with you.”
Lastly, he only has 10 minutes to deliver pizza.   


 

A/N: Hey little muffins! First of all this is my very first story here on AFF and English is not my first language so spare me the mistakes :) I want to make this story as fun and romantic as possible >_<

Lastly if this story is similar with someone else’s story I guarantee to you that is a pure coincidence these are my own ideas and since I don’t like plagiarism I won’t tolerate if someone copies my story.
 

Enjoy reading little muffins and please up vote, subscribe and leave a comment behind if you can, that would make me really happy :) :)  

 

PeNnyV
The sequel is out!! finally yay >_