Chapter7

Deeper than the Sea

"OK I won't forget" Kai was annoyed.
"Hyung .. Leave Kai alone.. You said enough already" 
"THANK you at last, sehun... I'm going now. Before you ask me for another thing."
"Hey.. I would do all those myself if I was going back now."
Lay was clearly annoyed too.
"Well then just come back aishhh I'm not even going to the dorm."
You were at the airport ... A big part of exo decided to go back to korea.. But some were going to stay for another week, like Lay, Sehun and Xiumin.
The staff was also leaving to continue their work on the MV there, so you had to stay here with the remaining members along with the manager.
"Baekhyun.. Weren't you coming too?" Chen was amazed.
"Change in plans.." Baekhyyn laughed.
"You did this on purpose didn't you? Ai before a week you were going to come.. What's this now?" Chanyeol looked like he would faint. "Never mind.. I don't need a roommate anyways." 
"What would you miss of him . it's only a week" you thought lay was still talking to Kai but it turned out he was listening.
"Sarah ssi .. Take care of the kids" suho made the *you can't do anything about it* expression.
"Yokshi leader-nim" said Chen."always worrying" 
Suho laughed but apparently he was worried for real.
"What do you mean ..worrying.. ? Haha"
"Ya ya.. Go! it's time"
It was only now that it was so loud, and now you were left with Lay, xiumin, sehun and baekhyun.
"Come on.. Let's go to the hotel. I'm tired" xiumin hasn't even said a word since the morning.
"You go to the hotel, hyung, I'm going out" said sehun."I need Sarah ssi to show me around"
"Of course" you answered and he said his "yehet, ohorat" once again.
"I'm coming too" said lay
"Include me" baek said quickly.

"Sarah ssi... Buy me this" Sehun was looking at an *I heart Paris* T-shirt and when he saw your *buy it yourself* expresssion he laughingly added "I forgot my wallet" 
You bought him the tshirt with your own money and while you were paying he was continuously smiling as he stood right behind you.
"I owe you my life, noona" he laughed as you were handing him the tshirt.
"Yaaa.. Who is your noona?" You pulled it back "I'll take this..you'll take it later.. It depends." 
Being only with sehun could make you tired for months .. You thanked god it's only four members who stayed here.
You were walking in the center all day now but surprisingly they weren't tired even if they took no breaks at all.
They were asking you about everything.. From what is this place called? To is there a restroom nearby?
"Let's sit down" lay offered and before active sehun can have the chance to refuse again, lay sat on the nearest bench. You sat next to him and Baekhyun sat next to you.
"Oh.. Noona" you closed your eyes from annoyment.. "Let's check this shop out" 
Sehun went to the shop that was behind you. 
"It's great here" said lay "no one recognizes us .. Isn't it ? 
"Yeah" you said "there are a lot of fans here" you added "but Paris is a big city so the possibility they see you is mini....'
"SEHUN.. IT'S EXO SEHUN" your eyes were wide open now...this kiiid.
Baekhyun and lay were already up as sehun got out of the shop and began to run with around ten girls behind him. 
"Ya ya ya ya ya .." You didn't know what to say "sit down again!" But before they sit down some of the girls noticed them already.
"Let's split" baekhyun screamed and started running. Lay took your hand and you soon found yourself running too passing next to shops, fountains and buildings..
He stopped running when you reached a corner of a building.
"Did we lose them..?" He said breathless
"I think so" you answered but .. You realized you were standing against the wall.. And lay was right in front of you.his face was very close to yours but you couldn't see his expression on the weak street lamp. His hand was was on the wall next to your head and you could feel his perfume. 
"Sarah" your heartbeat stopped as you suddenly felt the necklace very cold on your skin.